Change... (MS&WS)

NIGHT AND DAY~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da--"

"Oh Yes!"

"Whoooo!! MAMAMOO!! MAMAMOO!!"

They smiled and waved to moomoos (their fans), who were screaming their names and waving their mooboong (mamamoo light stick) like crazy.

"Thank you for having us tonight!" Maknae (youngest) Hwasa bowed and waved.

"We really apprecaite you guys coming out here in this cold season for our last promotion of Um Oh Ah Yeah. Thank you so much!" Solar, the leader gratefully clapped her hands to the audience.

"Until next time--!!" screamed Whee-in.

"We say Mama mama moo~ It has been Mamamoo! Thank you and Good Night!" They harmonized as they always did whenever they introduce themselves or they end their performance for the day.

At the back stage...

"Eonni~~ massage my feet~~" Moonbyul asked Solar while removing her heels.

"Waah~~ That's really tiring..." Whee-in butted in.

Solar went to Moonbyul and carefully pressed her calf and feet.

"Do you like it? Is it good enough?" She asked her after what seem like a minute or two.

"Oh.. Wow. This is exactly the reason why I don't want to wear heels while dancing..."

"You have to~" She patted Moonbyul's knees and went to their changing room to get comfortable.

"I'm hungry!! I want to eat tteokbokki!(spicy rice cake)" Hwasa slumped on the sofa.

"Me too~" Whee-in agreed with her best friend.

"Manager eonni~ Please let us eat." Moonbyul tried to show her aegyo due to their hunger but failed.

"You can't have it tonight. You have a fanmeeting tomorrow and your face will bloat if you eat it. Now change.. We have an early schedule tomorrow." She wasn't that strict when it comes to their diet, but she was in charge of putting a good image of Mamamoo.

"Ne~~!" The two bffs slowly made their way to the changing room while Moonbyul took her time resting her feet.

"Byul-a~  you should go change too.. It's freezing!" Solar showed up wearing her coat over her favorite sweatshirt, her jeans and her comfy rubber shoes.

"Uwah~! I'll wear our couple sweatshirts!!" Moonbyul ran in the changing room and decided to put on her black sweatshirt with the yellow 'moon' written on it, just like the white sweatshirt of Solar with the red 'sun' written on the middle.

In the middle of waiting for her 'sisters', Solar passed out quickly as she was tired.

---------

"Eonni... Yongseon eonni..."

Solar felt a nudge on her shoulder "Oh? Where are they?"

"Let's go. How can you sleep fast like that? Hwasa and Whee-in are in the van already." Moonbyul pulled her to her feet.

"Oh okay..." she let out a huge yawn as she stood up.

"Le gow!" She said loudly, distracting herself from the fact that Moonbyul was really wearing their couple sweatshirts and her cap saying 'Crush on you'. She also had the same cap, only it reads 'U'.

As if reading her mind, Moonbyul who was holding Solar's cap, put it on for her.

"Thank you,  Byuli~"

----------

"Okay!  Before we end this fanmeeting, We are going to answer 3 questions from you guys. And we are going to draw your names." Solar was beginning to feel tired so she sat down on the mini stage. It was already 4 in the afternoon and they spent the whole day laughing and making memories with the fans.

"Whee in-a~ give me one.."

Whee-in took her time mixing the papers inside the glass bowl and then she picked a pink paper.

"Here~"

"Ms. Je Na? Where are you?" they looked at the moomoos and spotted a chubby girl with blond hair jumping giddly.

"I'm here!! OMG!! OMG!"

Moonbyul went to the fan.

"What's your question?" She asked before offering her the mic.

"Uhmm..  First of all,  I've been a moomoo since you've debuted!! And I love you all but I love Hwasa-eonni more! Saranghaeyo~"

Hwasa gave her a flying kiss and a heart si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter