chapter 8

Me before You

........

Finally I'm here:) ( actually it has two meanings, you'll get it after reading the chapter)

Warnning: this chapter has lots of sad things.

please enjoy:)

............................................................................................................................................................................

 

Eunhyuk was so curious about Kyuhyun's previous job ,they even talked about how Kyuhyun wanted to  attend one of the famous college but he didn't. 

 

"Which major did you want to join?"

 

Eunhyuk asked out of curiosity. That was the second time that day he did it and it made Kyuhyun so happy.

 

"mode and fashion"

 

"It really suit you "

 

Eunhyuk smirked evilly .

 

"And shave suit you too . I'm concern if you don't shave anytime soon , i have to collect food and garbage through it." Kyuhyun smirked in return.

 

And how much Eunhyuk love that smirked ,that smart brat who made him do sth that he just forgot he could do them.

 

"Ok i will let you."

 

Eunhyuk swear that the face kyuhyun made at the time was so worthy for his permission. His dark orbs glowing from the disbelief and excitement.

 

In a blink of eyes they were inside and kyuhyun was coating Eunhyuk's beard with shaving foam. He always did that for himself but never tried it on the other but the thing that made him nervous wasn't that. The fact that he is the one who was gonna shave this angel's face and could see him without that beard made him excited but he was afraid that maybe he would cut his flawless skin and hurt him unwantedly. Eunhyuk could see the nervousness in the nurse behavior so he thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to accept  his suggestion and let him shave.

 

"Are you sure you wanna do it?" He whispered.

 

“ I really want it.” Kyuhyun whispered in return while directly looking at Eunhyuk’s eyes. 

 

“ mum gonna be so happy. He certainly will eat my face up by the time .” laughed slightly

 

“yup , but I’m not gonna let us change our decision dear jewel.”

 

And he started his job. On the other hand Eunhyuk was stunned by the name Kyuhyun had just called him , it felt so warm and right. It was such a long time since he felt the love from someone other than his parents , someone who didn’t pity him and honestly it felt great and so heartwarming.

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t any better. Each time he shaved some part and saw the flawless pale skin , he felt like so many butterflies went crazy in his stomach ( what the hell man? He is a man as well and specially your patient , how you dare to feel like this?) but he couldn’t deny it , Eunhyuk was so dear to him. Actually he was , right from the start.

 

When finally kyuhyun finished his task , he just stared at the incredible sight in front of him.

 

“what’s with that funny face man?” Eunhyuk said jokingly but the look on kyuhyun’s handsome face made him nervous , so he tried with sth more funny.

 

“ please don’t tell me you wrongly shaved my eyebrows.” Eunhyuk whispered with his sweet voice.

 

Finally kyuhyun could speak in return and smiled warmly.

 

“just one of them dear jewel.” 

 

Again that warm feeling that made Eunhyuk smiled sweetly.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe how a boy or better a man older than him could be this pretty but he just put it the way Eunhyuk inherited his mother’s beauty.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

The other day kyuhyun was checking the letters when he heard Heechul and Hangeng were arguing over sth , obviously over sth very important .

 

 “ let him be? What do you mean by let him be?”  Heechul yelled in disagreement.

 

“ don’t be like this Chulie . we both accept that before.” Hangeng tried to comfort him.

 

“ yeah, yeah…. We both accept it but not in this way and details.” His voice was broken.

 

“ GOD ….. if I didn’t notice the damn Switzerland post sign……..” it was obvious he was frustrated and tired “ OH MY ……..GUSH………..” kyuhyun could hear that Heechul tried to calm himself by deep breath.

 

“ Chulie , that’s what Euni baby wanted and we already have accepted it that after 6 months he will do Euthanasia.”

 

“ No…… f/ucking no…………….. I just have agreed till we could change his stupid opinion ……….. FOR F/UCK SAKE HE IS OUR SON HANNIE. I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU WANNA HELP HIM JUST TO END HIS LIFE.” He burst.

 

“ IT’S BETTER IF I HELP HIM . I PREFER THIS OTHER THAN HE COMIITED SUICIDE AGAIN. HE IS MY SON TOO , MY BELOVED SON, MY BABY, I CAN’T SEE HIM LIKE A DEAD DOLL CHULIE , PLEASE UNBDERSTAND ME ALITTLE.” Light sob could be heard.

 

“He didn’t want to end it that way , he is tired Chulie , he is really tired ,we can be with him and love him as much as we can but really do you think that’s all he need? His parents? Till when? We’re gonna die someday too , he is so young with no ability , who will take care of him? What will happen to my baby boy? How can I even rest in peace when my baby boy was suffering? It passed only three years but he is like a dead one , he committed suicide more than once , he has no hope , no motivation , no loved one…… he has nothing right now…….. even that b/itch betrayed him with his so-called-bestfriend………be more sensible Chulie….. I love my baby as much as you do but as you can see……… I can’t handle it anymore…………… I just want my baby gummy smile , want my jewel stunning boy back……I missed the time he tried to act cute to get sth like hell, I missed the days he was worried about your reaction and asking for help, I missed his cheerful aura.” He took a deep breath.

 

“ If that’s what he really want , I won’t stop him. He endures enough pain already not only physically but mentally too. So please let him be .”

 

With that , kyuhyun heard the door was closed.

 

Kyuhyun was trembling like hell , he couldn’t stop himself or even tried to take a breath. He had a panic attack but he couldn’t help. Tears running down  his face. How could them? How could he? OH HIS SWEET LORD…………. Kyuhyun couldn’t even imagine it , Eunhyuk’s dead body? No , never……………. He couldn’t let that. He just knew him for two months and half but bounded with the jewel boy this much. How could he handle himself after Eunhyuk’s death? He liked this boy more than he should. What should he do? How could he make Eunhyuk changed his opinion? There were hundreds of Qs in his mind. He surelu needs help. He should asked Arah.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

ehem ehem........ anybody's there?

first of all , i'm really sorry about the delay. at second point i wanna mention the silent reader, really i can't get it , why this amount of silent reader? you didn't enjoy the story? i'm not satisfied with the number of comments and wanna say my special thnx for those who always left comments.

ok  i will stop nagging:) 

actually i have a new idea for writing but i have 3storeis left so i should postpone it:) i will finish this story first because it's already at the half, i'll try to update sooner than before. i think i need some help but i'm not sure if i ask , someone will respond it so it's better to quit it here.

please enjoy reading this chapter and leave comments

with lots of love 

ELA:*