chapter 5

Me before You

That day they were talking without noticing that someone watched them from the house with a sad smile on his face and the tears that rolling down his flawless skin slowly. Absolutely Heechul was watching them. He was happy that his beloved Euni talked to Kyuhyun and left his room even for few hours , sth that he never did before but he was sad because he knew why his son did that and it made his tender heart broke into pieces more each second. He felt like he would explode anytime, it was so painful and sometimes he wondered  how he bear with that pain. His husband Hangeneg just made him busy to death for forgetting the pain and bear with it but he couldn’t do that even he want. He was jealous that his husband could control himself like that but he couldn’t , he was a mother , he gave Euni a birth and now he couldn’t see his love fruit would go on this way.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Siwon was there for checking Eunhyuk like everyday. He noticed how Eunhyuk expression was changed.

 

“Euni was so happy.”he smiled “ he talked about your green sauce.” He chuckled lightly.

 

“ Hey I didn’t cook pesto before, it was new for me but It wasn’t that bad.”

 

“Even if it was bad , it made him happy and he looked more beautiful now.”


kyuhyun grinned widely and finished washing the dishes.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Kyuhyun had to bring Eunhyuk to hospital for check up and physiotherapy.

 

siwon and kyuhyun waited patiently out of the door in hospital while siwon read a magazine.

 

“Siwon what they do there?”

 

“ He had a check up session every 6months.”

 

“to check him get better or not?”

 

“he spinal chord had a problem, if he could get better he had to get in these 3 years not after that.”

 

“ But you always trained him.”

 

“All of that are just for his muscles till they don’t dwindle.”

 

Kyuhyun broke down again, he looked at Siwon coldly.

 

“he can just move his head and neck. They tried hard before for made him move again , he had lots of doctors and different treatments but at last he could just move his left thumb  and his index finger that he now uses for control his electrical wheelchair. Then he got pneumonia and some other disease that made him worst.

 

“But medical science developed and improved everyday, they can’t  do anything for him?”

 

“Unfortunately no. at least not until now.”

 

Kyuhyun felt lots of pain , he turned his head and watch Eunhyuk pretty face with that unshaved face. He couldn’t see him like this. He was only 23 and he had that accident 3years ago , it meant he was only 20 when he lost everything. He was so young. Kyuhyun wanted to cry but he couldn’t , he wasn’t the type of guy that could cry but he was broke down mentally and emotionally.

 

He needed to recover so he had to go on a date with Seo again.

 

They went to cinema and watched a subtitle movie. Seo was wondered why kyuhyun suddenly wanted to see this kind of movie. Kyuhyun didn’t like subtitled movie before.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

It was snowing heavily when kyuhyun arrived Eunhyuk’s mansion. He went to Eunhyuk part but he noticed sth wasn’t right. There was a strange silence that made Kyuhyun shivered. He got worried. Suddenly Eunhyuk’s father left his room and they greeted each other.

 

“Ahh you know… he wasn’t well so he had to take a rest.”

 

“yes. Where is Siwon?”

 

“I called him , he was on way. Heechul was in London, he didn’t know about Euni situation so please won’t tell him. He will pill me alive.”

 

“sure Mr kim.”

 

“I will check him for the last time.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Kyuhyun stood there frozen . Eunhyuk was sick. He would died in concern.

 

“Euni baby…………. Do you wanna sth?”

 

“No daddy thanks.”

 

“If you need me just tell them to call me.”

 

“sure daddy. Daddy please don’t tell about this to mum.”

 

Hangeng chuckled. His son knew his evil mother better than anyone.

 

“opposite of you , I don’t have any plan for die soon.” He said bitterly.” And you know your mom better than me , he will burn me alive and served me for his guests.” He chuckled.” Just rest baby boy.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled faintly “  Love you daddy. Just let me kiss you.”

 

Hangeng bend down till Eunhyuk kissed his cheek and then he left.

 

Eunhyuk sobbed quietly.

 

“I will miss all of this. Love you daddy and mummy.”

 

Kyuhyun was there behind the door. He was sure that Eunhyuk crying there but he  hadn’t got any guts to see it. Kyuhyun couldn’t understand clearly but he was sure that he bonded with Eunhyuk emotionally and the worst was, that the chains grew stronger each day. Actually Kyuhyun had his best friend but he never was that obsessed with him. Kyuhyun was drawn in his thought that he forgot that he had to check Eunhyuk and stayed by his side.

 

When he opened the door , there he was , sleeping soundlessly with his sweaty forehead , paler skin , and pale dry plump lips that kyuhyun loved from the beginning. Kyuhyun wasn’t sure what was happening to him so he should found out about it. He went closer and touched Eunhyuk’s hot hand. He shivered from the heat that he felt. It wasn’t like he hadn’t touch him before but this time he felt more excited. It wasn’t his normal reaction. Eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly. His eyes were tired and showed how weak he was.

 

“Hey Hyukie, do you need sth?” kyuhyun asked tenderly.

 

Eunhyuk tried to smiled weakly but he couldn’t.

 

“Still alive.” He answered with hoarse voice.

 

“I’m here , if you need sth just tell me. Take some rest , your body really need it.”

 

Eunhyuk hadn’t that strength to answer or nodded his head so he just closed his eyes and drifted to sleep soon. His eyes were so hot that when he closed his eyelids again , a tears left the corner of his eyes. Kyuhyun saw that and felt a sharp pain in his chest. He dried that single tear with his slender finger gently , then he leaned in and kissed the trace of tear with butterfly kisses.

 

Eunhyuk was unconscious that he couldn’t understand any of events around him. kyuhyun  knew that so he could touch Eunhyuk as much as he wants.

 

Siwon came an hour later and checked Eunhyuk situation.

 

“He had fever why you didn’t st/rip him?”

 

“I didn’t know I should do that, he hadn’t high fever.”

 

“Are you kidding me? He was drown in his sweat. Are you blind?”

 

“ I saw him sweat but I’m not sure why would it be like this.”

 

“Ok …ok… listen to me carefully….”he tried to explain while he was st/ripping Eunhyuk “ in his normal situation he never sweat so when this happen it means he has a fever. Now please take a towel and warm water for me , I need to keep his temperature down.”

 

Kyuhyun just nodded and left the room.

 

After siwon left, he was sitting there on a chair infront of Eunhyuk’s bed and watched how his now bare chest went up and down repeatedly. He was shocked , he had to know better about Eunhyuk’s situation till he could made him bear with a less pain but he wasn’t. all the time he was just thought about , what he could do till made him leave his shell.

 

He went near the bed again , checked his temperature and he noticed sth. Eunhyuk’s bare soft skin , his plump lips were now alittle pink, his s/ensual neck , his well built arms and chest and his dusky pink n/ipples. He gulped down his saliva. No ….. no ….. he couldn’t think this way. But there he was , leaned in and brushing his lips lightly on Eunhyuk while his other hand explored his bare skin. His fingers reached Eunhyuk’s n/ipple and suddenly he snapped out from what he was doing. He stepped back until he was sitting on his chair again , held his hands on his chest. Just what the hell was happening?

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

Hi everyone:)

I don't have anything to say , hope you like it:)

with lots of love 

ELA:)