chapter 4

Me before You

Next day

 

It was raining outside heavily when kyuhyun came to Eunhyuk’s room. He was sad , very sad. That sadness made yesterday after his row with Eunhyuk. Apparently he didn’t want to make him sad or criticized him when he was that weak and had that injured heart , completely thanks to that stupid ex- gf and his friend that they both betrayed him, but he had no other choice. Eunhyuk was so stubborn from the beginning and didn’t let him to do anything , he even didn’t let kyuhyun talked to him as a friend , he just had to greeted him every morning and then saying goodbye before he left.

 

For some reasons , Eunhyuk didn’t want to leave his shell and the worst was , he hated outside his shell. He even hated all the people that loved him. He forgot how precious he is for his parents and the other. Kyuhyun thought about all the things but he missed sth that he didn’t know about it.

 

And there he was, sat on his electrical wheelchair and looked at the rainy day through the window miserably.

 

“Did you need sth?” kyuhyun asked suddenly. He expected ,Eunhyuk flinch at least but he didn’t.

 

“Put a DVD in player, DES GODS AND MEN” he ordered without asking. Kyuhyun heart broke more, he knew he had  mess with him but ignoring him and just ordering was too much for kyuhyun.

 

He looked through the DVDs to find what Eunhyuk ordered. When he found it ,

“an umbrella for men?” kyuhyun asked.

 

“It’s about gay relationship.”

 

Kyuhyun made a disgusting look.

 

“ You don’t like kidding?”

 

“I don’t like ,looked me from over.”

 

“So you hate me? Absolutely so much.” Eunhyuk said withhurt expression that kyuhyun didn’t notice.

 

“ I never hate someone.” he put the DVD back. He was about to leave the room “Tell me if you need sth”

 

“You saw it before?”

 

He suddenly noticed Eunhyuk talked to him more than routine so he tried to continue.

 

“You know , I don’t like this kind of films.”

 

“This kind of films?” Eunhyuk asked sadly, he thought that kyuhyun hate gays.

 

“with subtitles.”

 

Eunhyuk was stunned at first but he asked “Don’t tell me , you didn’t watch films with subtitle when you went to school?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“ So let’s watch it together.” Kyuhyun looked at him amazed “It’s an order.”

 

Kyuhyun brought the DVD back and put it in player and press the play bottom.

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t sure why but he felt happy that Eunhyuk reacted to him, he thought maybe just maybe that row wasn’t bad and useless at all.

 

2 hours later

 

It was near the end of film. Eunhyuk noticed all the reaction of kyuhyun during the film. Actually he didn’t watch the film at all.

 

When the End credits had shown up on the screen ,kyuhyun looked at it with amazed.

 

“what?”Eunhyuk asked.

 

“They can go.”

 

“But they decided to stay.”

 

“Yes , I got that , being there , gave their lives meaning…”

 

Eunhyuk cut him off ”But you can’t accept it.”

 

“What? They just  Sacrifice themselves, you can’t understand it..”

 

Again Eunhyuk cut him off “ How was the film? Did you like it?”

 

Kyuhyun distracted easily and grinned goofily.

 

“ I loved it.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled proudly but kyuhyun thought that he was mocking him.

 

“ Hey , if you laugh at me , I swear I will kick you from your wheelchair.”

 

“ I was smiling not laughing , and the rain was stop, if you want we can go out and hanging around.”

 

Kyuhyun was so happy that Eunhyuk was the one that started to talk and offered him to going out. He was sure that everything would got worst between them but now, everything seemed different.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

In the garden

 

They were passed through the bushes and trees around the house and talking about the film.

 

“I just wondered.”

 

“ Why?”

 

“ How old are you?24?”

 

“What? No !!! why the hell that old?”

 

“ Old? So how old are you? Don’t tell me you are a teenager!!”

 

“ Not that young either, by the way 22.” Kyuhyun laughed loudly.

 

“ You must be kidding me, right?”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“I’m 23 but you look more mature and older than me.”

 

“Really? You are 23? But your skin……….” Kyuhyun touched Eunhyuk’s cheek skin with his hands lightly. He didn’t know why but the smooth and flawless skin under his hand made his heart joyfull.

 

“My skin what? Is it rough now?”

 

“ Hell , no. it’s smoother than a baby.” Kyuhyun blabbed suddenly.

 

Eunhyuk just blinked cutely at him , he didn’t know why but felt happy , so he was still handsome.

 

Kyuhyun understood what he just said with that blinking eyes. He was about to averted his eyes when he saw Eunhyuk’s cute blink. He noticed that round eyes , his eyelashes , his fair skin , his pink kissable lips that he just noticed them in first met and he didn’t noticed them more , when he started to work there. The sight that made his heart pounding so hard , the sight that he had forgotten for 2 months, the sight that Made him thought if Eunhyuk was this beautiful as a boy then why seo wasn’t as a girl and if she deserved been with him with that face?

 

“ So am I still handsome?”Eunhyuk asked.

 

“ Oh you are more than handsome, you are pretty.” Kyuhyun said while his hand reached Eunhyuk’s face once more.

 

Eunhyuk frowned , he thought that kyuhyun mocked him.

 

“ Don’t you dare to mock me and get off your hands of me, because I can’t move my hands , you can’t touch me like a freaking girl.” He said furuiosly.

 

Kyuhyun was shocked. So Eunhyuk thought that he mocked him? No , he never did that. Kyuhyun got off his hand and then kneeled infront of Eunhyuk, held his cold hands.

 

“ Listen , I don’t know what you exactly think about me , but I never ever in my life mock someone , maybe I ‘m the type of guy that joke around a lot but not this time and not with the guy that I tried to communicated for 2 months and after this long time he responding me. So if I say you are pretty , I really mean it and if I touch you , it didn’t mean that I abuse you or I’m a ert , it’s just that you irresistable and I can’t control my hand to touch  you but if it’s bother you this much , I won’t do it anymore.” Kyuhyun said with a sad eyes.

 

“ I’m sorry . I just thought you mocked me. I hope that you can understand me , I’m just super sensitive because of my situation.”

 

Eunhyuk explained and then averted his eyes. The hurt and sadness in his eyes and voice , made kyuhyun’s heart broken more into pieces. Kyuhyun was sure if he didn’t do anything , he will broke down and drawn with Eunhyuk. He could understand that he was bonded with palsy boy even that they just starting to get friends and Eunhyuk didn’t let him get closer than that.

 

“ it’s okay but please don’t get suspicious with my words or activity, it’s all come with sincerity.”

 

Eunhyuk blushed and nodded his head. He tried to change the topic.

 

“ by the way , what did you do in your leisure time? What’s your hobbies?”

 

“ummm…. Gaming……. Hanging out with my gf …….. playing with my family….. and sth like that.”

 

“ so you never played golf? Football? Or climbing the mountain?”

 

“ No I didn’t. oh and I love singing.”

 

“ you have velvety voice , there is no wonder. I was dancing before I got stuck on this wheelchair for whole my life.” His voice turned off.

 

“ If I saw you earlier we could make a group , you know , my dance ability is s/uck but you could make it up for me.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and then kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek.

 

“ Let’s head back home , it’s dark already.”

 

Eunhyuk shook his head.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

Hi :)

I'm comeback with new chapter , I hope you would like it. i really tried hard to write it properly , so enjoy it and tell me your opinions.

with lots of love:)

ELA