chapter 6

Me before You

It was snowing outside. Kyuhyun was sitting on a chair infront of Eunhyuk’s bed. Siwon told him to keep the room cold because they had hard time to make his fever get down. Kyuhyun felt cold , he felt if he had to sit here for the whole night , his toes will have been frozen. So he decided to borrow a pair of Eunhyuk’s socks from his wardrobe. He took out a pair of and wore them on his. Suddenly a laptop took his attention. He took it and turned it on , then took a look in his images file and videos , even watched some of those videos. He saw how happy and a social boy was Eunhyuk before , how much he laughed and how he got more beautiful than what he is now. He noticed a kind of smile that he had never seen on Eunhyuk when he came here and was sure that Eunhyuk never showed it to anyone after his accident, a beautiful gummy smile that he was more than sure that no one could have wear that smile and it fitted  on them, the gummy smile that just suit him and his beautiful pink plump lips. Now he could understand what was that scar on his left wrist for, and how depression took over him deeply that made him hide in his shell.

 

“I hope you don’t watch a g/ay p/orn on it!!!”

 

Kyuhyun was so drawn in his thought that he didn’t understand when Eunhyuk had woken up. He just unplugged the earphones and smiled sweetly.

 

“The signal of wifi is awful, so I can’t.”

 

“what time is it?”

 

“half past eight.”

 

“where’s siwon? Wasn’t he had to stay here with me despite of you? It’s snowing heavily. Don’t you have to go home?”

 

Kyuhyun felt his heart clenched, was that mean Eunhyuk didn’t want his accompany? Was he mad that he had a fever and he didn’t s/tripped him and made him feel better with a towel and warm water? He didn’t want to loose Eunhyuk attention after 2months hardworking.

 

“Nope . you trapped here with me.” Kyuhyun grinned goofily.

 

“I’m thirsty. “

 

With that kyuhyun stood up from his previous seat and got closer to Eunhyuk nightstand. He took a glass of water with a tube in it. He got closer to Eunhyuk and put the tube carefully in his mouth till he could s/ucked it easily. While Eunhyuk s/ucked his water , kyuhyun’s eyed went to his milky skin of his neck and then his bare chest. He felt uncomfortable again so he pulled back the glass and about to return to his previous seat when suddenly Eunhyuk asked him to sit  on the bed and talked to him. He had no other choice , so he obeyed him and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“Eunhyuk , can I ask you sth?” he asked carefully.

 

“You will ask it anyway.”

 

“what’s happened to you?”

 

“you mean the accident? It has a nice story.” He smiled bitterly , a smile that kyuhyun hated to see on his face with all of his heart.” A motorcycle.”

 

“You were riding a motorcycle?”

 

“ No paboya , I had a accident with a motorcycle. It hit me and then ran a way.”

 

Kyuhyun saw how much pain and sadness filled Eunhyuk’s eyes in a less than a second. He wanted to cry out for this petite boy but he couldn’t.

 

“sorry. I think , I talk a lot again. You are tired and need some rest.”

 

“No. I’m ok. Just stay and tell me about good things.”

 

“ You know , my father asked me this too and he always told me , that I’m crazy hahaha.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“you know , when I had a nightmare when I was just a little kid , he always sang a song for me to make me calm.”

 

“sing for me.”

 

“ A song from Ryandan , it called tears of an angle.”

 

“I didn’t hear it before.”

 

“really? It was so famous.”

 

“but I didn’t hear it."

 

“ let me sing it for you.”

 

 

 

Cover my eyes

Cover my ears

Tell me these word are a lie

It can’t be true

That I’m losing you

The sun can not fall from the sky

Can you hear heaven cry

Tears of an angle

 

 

 

Stop every clock

Stars are in shock

The river will follow the sea

I won’t let you fly

I won’t say goodbye

I won’t let you slip away from me

Can you hear heaven cry

Tears of an angle

 

 

 

So hold on

Be strong

Everyday hope will grow

I’m here , don’t you fear

Little one don’t let go oh oh oh

Don’t let go oh oh oh

Don’t let go oh oh oh

Cover my eyes

Cover my ears

Tell me these words are a lie

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was speechless. He couldn’t believe the boy that sitting infront of him could have this angelic voice. Absolutely he was aware of that kyuhyun had a velvety voice but he couldn’t believe what he heard now. His voice had been melted him. He was so drawn on the song that he closed his eyes and he didn’t noticed the silent tears that slowly rolling down of the corner of his eyes.

 

When kyuhyun finished his song , he opened his eyes and saw the tears. The tears had been made him panicked  so he cupped Eunhyuk’s face immediately and cleaned the trace of tears from his eyes while trying to comfort him alittle .

 

Eunhyuk felt kyuhyun cupped his faced and tried to dry his tears and that was where he understood that he had been crying without noticed that. When he opened his teary eyes , he welcomed with a concern stare of kyuhyun.

 

“Please don’t cry Hyukie, I don’t want to make you cry. If I know it would made you sad , I wouldn’t had sang it for you. I won’t ever sing for you , I promise just don’t cry.” Kyuhyun’s eyes was getting teary too.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head

 

“ No …. No …. It’s not like that. Please sing for me more, it’s just that your voice is fantastic? No it’s not enough!! Awesome? No not enough!! Wonderful? Not….”

 

Kyuhyun cut him off while chuckled.

 

“ok… ok….. I understand that you loved it and it make me so happy.” He leaned in and kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead , eyes and his nose, then he pulled back “ now take some rest , I’ll stay here.”

 

Eunhyuk blushed lightly. He nodded his head and closed his eyes. Soon he drifted to sleep and again kyuhyun was sitting there with lots of thoughts.

 

He really didn’t know why but every t/ouch and everything about the palsy boy made his heart beat faster and his situation worried him till death, sth that he hadn’t got it even for his dear family this strong. Every time he got closer to him or t/ouched him, he got more excited. He slowly caressed Eunhyuk’s hand and looked at his sleep face.

 

“What have you done to me , precious jewel?”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Hi everyone:)

I don't have anything to say about this chapter, because it's obvious, isn't it?;)

but i wanna warn about the next chaper from now on

in next chpter , sth very important will relieved that will  have been made the whole parts have left:)

wait for your opinions:)

with lots of love 

ELA:-*