chapter 7

Me before You

the other colours are inner thoughts

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kyuhyun closed the curtain and abstracted any view from inside the room to the fascinating snowy garden.

 

 He checked Eunhyuk temperature again while looking at his peaceful but gloomy sleepy face of him. He could’nt hold himself from smiling warmly to the marvelous sight in front of his dark orbs. It wasn’t like that he didn’t notice the angelic face of the other by passing time , it’s just that he never had a chance to be near the petite boy the way he always wanted deeply in his heart and the fact that he hadn’t never ever from the start saw the sleeping figure of the jewel , so to be honest , he felt so ecstatic (like a child he was , all exciting over little things).

 

When he felt relief about Eunhyuk condition , he laid himself on his tummy on the bed near eunhyuk ( in a case that is sth happen to him , he would understand it easily ) and read a book about how he could make a delicious sushi for this jewel. He wanted to make him alittle halcyon even just by cooking or some other simple things like this.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................

 

After some days , finally Eunhyuk felt better and he didn’t need to be hospitalized in his room anymore.

 

Kyuhyun thought , it’s the best time for him to leave the house and having a tour around the garden, now that all the snowy coat had disappeared , it’s time for him to saw the living world outside his house too.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on a short stony wall while shaking his legs like his childhood days happily and Eunhyuk on his electrical wheelchair , infront of the happy boy.

 

Honestly Eunhyuk felt better these days , not just physically , because the pain still bothering him a lot but mentally, he felt relief and didn’t think about all the regrets and things that he had lost.

 

He just felt somehow bliss and if he didn’t want to hide the truth , it was all about the cheerful boy infront of him that shaking his long legs like a little boy who was waiting for his mother in a public place.

 

It was just that Kyuhyun’s smile and happy face made him this feeling , it seemed that he and Kyuhyun had some connection with their souls that made him feel the happiness of the younger boy. He smiled at happy and handsome face of Kyuhyun.

 

Yes , handsome face , he thought this way from the beginning , and he was alittle jealous that his nurse was more handsome than him.

 

Now he looked at everything clearly , he like everything about Kyuhyun , his face , his brunet hair , his fair skin, his plump lips , his perfect nose , those beautiful dark orbs that always staring in Eunhyuk’s ones and tried to understand him , his angelic voice , his long beautiful fingers , his long legs that suited his height perfectly , his calm and cheerful attitude and his ability to do everything in a best way.

 

Eunhyuk thought , he really adored Kyuhyun and if he hadn’t been in this condition , he would gladly date with him.

 

Oh come on Euni , you know that perfectly that if you weren’t in this condition , you would never had a chance to see this gorgeous lad and if you had a chance to see , you would never noticed him because absolutely you wouldn want to waste your time with hyoyeon.

 

Eunhyuk smiled at Kyuhyun slightly and tried to make a conversation with him.

 

“ you always having a strange taste in wearing clothes , you know kyu?” Eunhyuk smirked.

 

Kyuhyun was stunned but not with the sudden comment about his style , with the slight smile that turned to a attractive smirk in less than a second.

 

“ Seo always called me a nerd because of that.”

 

“I’m already sure , she just said that because she didn’t want to make you upset , It’s a disaster.”

 

Eunhyuk showed his charming smile.

 

Kyuhyun felt his heart skipped a beat.

 

“ Don’t smile like this to me.”

 

“why?”

 

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

 

“cause I can’t read your mind and don’t know you very well to understand , what’s exactly hidden behind that smile.”

 

Kyuhyun tried to explain himself clearly without make fun of himself.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled lightly.

 

“ ok , ok , so tell me where do you exactly get that kind of taste in fashion?”

 

“I just get them from the way I choose my clothes. I choose them by the how comfy they can be and give me a better access to move freely.”

 

Eunhyuk chuckled again and tried to change the topic , he really didn’t want to make Kyuhyun upset.

 

“ You know , here’s so quiet for your liking , you should be somewhere more noisy and crowded. You should go travel all over the world and show to everyone how perfect you are.”

 

The perfect word rang in Kyuhyun’s mind repeatedly and if didn’t care about his manly attitude , he would giggling and squealing like a highschool girl in love.

 

 He tried to distract himself with his answer.

 

“ I love the way I live.”

 

“ oh yeah , you love everything.”

 

“ I’m happy here.”

 

“ but you are wasting here.”

 

“ is it because of my style? you want me to be like you and people around you , aren’t you? The way you do make every girls fall on their knees just to get your attention for some seconds?”

 

Eunhyuk got shocked.

 

“ what? No….no, I didn’t mean it this way. I just can’t get a perfect person like you , why shouldn’t be alittle ambitious and proud of himself to show how perfect and mighty he can be? That’s it.”

 

Kyuhyun felt lightheaded with all the statement Eunhyuk told him. He couldn’t help and smiled.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................

hi buddies:) 

i'm so embarassed about the very very late update. it's such a shame that it took so long for coming back but i'm asking for forgiveness bcuz honestly i was so busy with my apperenticeship and university . i'm gonna finish university this year so i have to work harder.:)

please read yhis short chapter , and enjoy it

 with lots of LOVE 

ELA