chapter 1

Me before You

 

Kyuhyun was also 22 , when his parents turned jobless so he had to work and paid for his whole family.

 

Kyuhyun had an older sister Arah who had studied and worked for her life time and she was living in the university dorm .Kyuhyun got a job everywhere he could even he worked more than one shift per a day till he could make enough money for his family. Poor him , sometimes he just lost his job because he was so kind even he didn’t show it , and gave what poor people required without earning money and that made his bosses angry so they fired him.

 

So he went for finding new job with the help of Jobcentre Plus .

 

“kyuhyun what’s wrong with you boy? It was the third time in these 3months that you came here for finding job. I already offered you the whole job that we had but you didn’t accept it.”

 

“believe me Minho , It wasn’t my fault even a bit.”

 

"ok , ok , let’s see what should I find for you.”

 

Minho started to search and suggested some jobs to kyuhyun but none of them was acceptable. Suddenly Minho found sth.

 

“ hey kyuhyun , look here , I find sth , I think it’s good for you.

 

You’ve to be a nurse .”

 

“ A nurse?”

 

“Yup. I think , it’s so suitable with your kindness.”

 

“Ok then , pass me the address and I will go there tomorrow .”

 

“here is the address but you have to wear a suit or special form I think.” Minho  handed him a paper with an address on it.

 

“thanks Minho. Cheers.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

Next morning

 

Kyuhyun wore a black suit and black shoes with a white shirt. He went for interview to the address that Minho gave him yesterday.

 

There he was , standing infront of a big mansion with a great garden . after he rang the bell and went in the mansion , a maid guided him to a big room that was belonging to his new soon to be boss.

 

And there he was , a very beautiful man with fair skin and plump light pink lips that more resemble to a woman not a man , was sitting on the big purple couch while his legs where crossed .

 

“Mrs kim, here he is, Mr cho.”

 

“Good then , please take a seat Mr cho.”

 

“Yes , thanks.” Kyuhyun took a seat infront of Mrs kim.

 

“So you know that you are here for working as a nurse?”

 

“Ofcourse yes.”

 

“Have you ever been a nurse before? I mean did you have any experience in that field or you want to start to work from now on?”

 

“Honestly Mrs kim , I’ve never been a nurse , I had experience in many jobs but not in this field , but I think I could handle it.”

 

“when you hadn’t experience , why you would want it now? And how could you know that you can handle it>”

 

“ For your first Q , I should just answer that I need a job and the money so much and for second one, I believe in that there is nothing in the world that I can’t do it.”

 

Mrs kim smiled sadly .

 

“Ok then , I have to tell you sth before you start your work here. Your job is just to cheer him up and making a friendship with him. There is no need for cleaning , changing or even medical care, he had one for each tasks. You just had to take care of him and make us sure that he won’t do anything stupid and dangerous. That’s all your tasks.”

 

“I think it wouldn’t be that hard. He is just an old man.”

 

“An old man? What do you mean?”

 

“I mean your husband , the one that I have to take care.”

 

“ He is not my husband , he is my beloved son. He is around your age. Let me show him to you , I think he should be dressed right now.”

 

They wqlked out of that room and went to another room or better to called it suite. The suite was big even bigger than kyuhyun’s house. All the time Mrs kim just explained all the necessities and kyuhyun listened to them carefully. He didn’t want to loose his job again.

 

They stood infront of a big door that it opened when you got near it.

 

“Here we are , just don’t listen to his nags and I want to warn you , he is alittle grumpy but please understand him and don’t leave him easily.”

 

“Don’t worry Mrs. I will try my best.”

 

After that , Mrs kim got near the door and the door opened. Tada ……..

 

There he was , a boy on a complete electronical wheelchair that was back facing him and a very handsome tall boy with well built body standing infront of him.

 

“Oh Mrs kim , you are here! I just done my tasks and here he is. “

 

“Euni turn around baby , there is someone you have to know.”

 

And he turned…………..

 

A boy with a fair skin , plump rosy lips , pointy nose , round eyes , black silky hair , sharp jawline and smooth baby skin…………. Wow ……….. he was beautiful……… he just resembled to an angle ………….

 

The boy looked at kyuhyun blankly.

 

“Euni , he is your new nurse “

 

“Hey ! I’m kyuhyun , cho kyuhyun.”

 

And suddenly the boys face change and he started to made strange voice that made you to remember , you were in an asylum with lots of dangerous psycho.

 

“Euni…………. Don’t do that. You make him freak out……” the handsome boy said it loudly.

 

“Euni……… Euni……….. please just behave boy. For my sake…..” Mrs kim pleaded.

 

And with that , he just got quiet.

 

“ ok mum . I just kidding. Any way I’m Eunhyuk , kyu.” Eunhyuk said coldly.

 

“ And I’m siwon , I’m Euni personal dr” siwon introduced himself with a charming smile.

 

“enough wonie , your time is over.” Eunhyuk said coldly to siwon.

 

“ Yes , you are right . see you tomorrow Euni. “ he said and bent down while pecked Eunhyuk’s cheek and went out the room.

 

“ by the way kyuhyun I have to explain something to you so please come with me.” And he left the room.

 

“I think , it’s better to follow him” kyuhyun said with a smile and went after siwon.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Siwon stood behind the kitchen counter with a big document on the counter.

 

“Here it is kyuhyun . in this document you have all the info that you need to know about Euni and how you should react . even I wrote all the pills and when you have give them to him. But about the painkillers , just give him when he want.”

 

“ oh thank you siwon. It will be very useful.”

 

“ ok then. Bye foe now , see you tomorrow.”

 

“ cheers”

 

When siwon left the house . Mrs kim came out from Eunhyuk’s room.

 

“ I think you should go for now too, tomorrow we will sign the contract and you will start your work.”

 

“ Yes. Thanks and bye.”

 

“ bye Mr cho.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................

 

Kyuhyun left the mansion and went home happily. When he reached home , he celebrated his new job with his beloved family.

 

That night he went to bed with lots of stress but he couldn’t forget about the angelic and pretty face of Eunhyuk.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

wow long chapter i think. when i start to wrote it , i thought it would be a oneshot story but after i start it , i understood that it couldn't be.

what do you think? cold Eunhyuk? 

did you enjoy it? 

love you all:)