The time things got awkward again and cute

Entertainment Biz

                        

Donghyuck hummed absentmindedly as he packed sandwiches for everyone, including Mark while the rest of the members busied themselves. They were all excited that get to hangout with Mark once again. Chen Le and Renjun were arguing about something in Chinese, but Mark was clearly involved in the conversation while Jeno and Jaemin quietly sat in front of Donghyuck across the island as they watched amusingly. Jisung however was still hogging the shower as always and Donghyuck was thankful that he had taken a shower first before he left the house to meet Mark.

 

“I know this is a common thing for Jisung, but do you guys think that we should worry one of these days about him being in the shower for too long.”Jeno asked as he looked over to the clock hanging above the TV. Jaemin just shrugged as he placed a strawberry inside his mouth.

 

“We should. One of these days. Just not today though.” He replied calmly as he placed a strawberry inside Jeno’s mouth this time.

 

“He is going to faint from too much heat that’s for sure, if anything does happen to him.”Donghyuck joked as he placed the last bimbap inside the lunch box. Both Jeno and Jaemin laughed at the elder’s joke. Clearly, they knew what he meant.

 

“No kidding. I thought I could freeze to death last night.” Jaemin joked as well. It was common that Jisung tries to take advantage of being the youngest a lot. At first they do retaliate but Jisung sometimes more often than not, outsmart them and just leave them speechless.


 

“MOVE AWAY! RENJUN!”

 

“IT’S RENJUN HYUNG! AND NO!”Renjun shouted back as he pushed the younger back claiming the mirror once again. The three hyungs sighed and just watched them as they bickered back and forth with one another. It’s was not everyday where they would get to see Renjun going out of character and become violent and mad. Especially to Chen Le.

 

“You used the mirror already! It’s my turn!” Chen le whined as he sulkily sat down on the floor glaring at Renjun’s feet.

 

“Do you think they would ever stop fighting one day?” Jaemin whispered over to Jeno. For a moment there, Donghyuck felt like he was about to throw up. The sight in front of him was too gross for his beautiful eyes.

Jaemin and Jeno are both looking adoring at Renjun and Chen le like they were their kids.

 

“Get a room.” He muttered out. Whenever Jeno and Jaemin act lovingly in front of him, he can’t deny that he didn’t feel jealous or lonely.

 

“What did we do now?” Jaemin rolled his eyes at his best friend. The annoyed tone was too obvious for his liking and he couldn’t just ignore it.

 

“You guys are like an old married couple.” Donghyuck whined as he sighed deeply.

 

“If we are… who do you think is the mother? You or me?” Jeno asked curiously as he looked back and forth from Donghyuck and Jaemin. Donghyuck shrugged as Jaemin thought about it seriously for a while making Donghyuck mentally facepalm himself.

 

“Of course it’s you.”

 

“No. It’s you.”

 

“Why can’t we both be the dad in the relationship?”

 

“Well someone has to take care of the children’s mental state of mind!” Donghyuck just shook his head at the arguing couple and was glad that his phone ring, saving him from total awkwardness.

 

To:Donghyuck

From: Mark

 

What time are we leaving? Oh, this is Mark by the way. :)

 

To:Mark

From: Donghyuck

 

We’re just waiting for the Maknaes to get ready. Sorry are you waiting long? Most probably another 2 hours before they are ready. Chen le and Renjun are arguing and they haven’t done anything yet. Plus, I have to wait for Jaemin finish taking his medicine and I am the only one good to go.

 

To:Donghyuck

From: Mark

 

Not really. I thought I should visit the set for a while. Do you want to come while we wait for them? Jeno can come too if he wants.

 

To:Mark

From: Donghyuck

 

Jeno might want to stay back with Jaemin. Someone needs to take care of the kids.

 

From: Mark

To:Donghyuck

 

Okay. Want me to come and pick you up or should we meet there?

 

Donghyuck contemplated for a moment, as much as he wouldn’t mind going together the elder, he was sure the rest would want to tag along and just make them even more late than usual. So he quickly packed up the stuff and replied back to Mark on where they should meet up.

 

“Guys, Mark needs to go to his film set while the kids get ready. Do you guys want to go?” Donghyuck asked knowing full well that Jeno and Jaemin would decline but to his amusement and unfortunate luck, Jaemin agreed and so did the rest of the members as they all heard what he said.

 

“You guys are not even ready yet!” He exclaimed as he looked at Chenle and Renjun getting ready in lighting speed.

 

“We will be ready as soon as you step foot out of this house Donghyuck hyung!” Jisung cried out from his room. The leader just sigh and turned to look at Jeno, mentally asking the boy whether Jaemin was in a condition allowed to go out .

 

“You don’t have to worry hyung. I ate my medicine after you left. So I am good to go.”Jaemin replied as if he knew what Donghyuck was asking. Jeno just shrugged as he helped Donghyuck pack up all the stuff. So much for going alone. Why did he have to ask?


 

Ten minutes later, the NCT Dream members all gathered up at the bust stop that he told Mark to meet up at. You can imagine the shocked face on Mark face when he saw everyone coming his way. What surprise him more was a grumpy Donghyuck and pouting Chenle piggy backing him.

 

“Hey Mark!” Everyone greeted him except for Donghyuck who just grumbled out a small ‘hi’.

 

“Hey. I didn’t expect you guys to be ready so early?” Mark said directing it mostly to the tired donghyuck who sat the younger down at the bus stop bench.

 

“Don’t ask.” He mumbled as he flexed his shoulder blades. Chen le was not as light as he appeared to be.

 

“So why were you piggybacking Chen le just now?” Mark asked instead fearing that Donghyuck might really kill him if he asked about the others.

 

“That kid was so excited to visit the set and he tripped himself up due to the overexcitement.” Mark chuckled at how cute Donghyuck was being. Yes, the boy was suffering for his misfortune but Mark kind of like seeing Donghyuck freely expressing himself with Mark even if its not positive ones. On the plus side, it makes it even more special whenever Donghyuck let’s out a big adorable smile that melts his heart away.

 

“Well, let’s get moving. I am sure we don’t want to be late. We are still going to the beach right?”

 

“Yea of course. Come on. Jeno will carry you on the back now Chen Le. You too heavy for me.” Donghyuck whined as he stepped away from the chinese male. Mark noticing the pout on Jeno and Donghyuck’s face plus with the side telepathic argument that they were having, he decided to pick Chen Le up and guided everyone else to the set leaving the two bickering telepathic brother alone.

 

It didn’t take them long to find out that the rest had already walked away without them.

 

Everything was bright and camera crews and stylists were all running around just trying to get everything done one time. The director was having a cup of coffee when he spotted Mark with a bunch of other guys. A light shiver run through his spine, fearing that the actor might want to back out any minute. Truth to be told, everyone was afraid of the actor despite his easy going nature and friendly smile.

 

Mark was well known enough to be able to pull out off anything he doesn’t like. The boy might have only started to take over korea but he was a child actor in hollywood as well as canada.

 

“Mark!” The director yelped out in surprise. Mark smiled at the director and greeted him and his other friends.


 

“This is NCT dream. Have you heard of them?” Mark asked as he smiled sweetly to everyone. Donghyuck quickly introduced every to the director as they exchanged a few words to each other.

 

“I didn’t know you were friends with these popular boys. Of course, Mark is fully capable, right?” Mark laughed at the directors joke and explained to him how he met them. Just then the set bell ring and it was time for the next shoot after their 5 minutes break.

 

“I need to go now. But feel free to explore, just try not to disturb anyone.” They all thanked the director and quickly went of to the trailer park.

 

Mark was showing them a few places in the set before they were interupted by a shrilling voice.

 

“MINHYUK!” Suddenly he was tackled by a girl slightly taller than Donghyuck as she bear hugged the boy. The members was of course startled by the sudden visitor, instinctly took a step away from Mark.

 

“Hye rin…. You’re choking me.” Mark complained as he tried to pry off the girl’s hand. Behind her, Yoona was rushing over to her.

 

As Mark tried to pry off Hye rin, he say a purple bruise forming at her neck. He didn’t see that this morning during their breakfast.

 

“I thought you were done for the day?” She asked excitedly. She however was oblivious to the stares that she was receiving. She would be confused to the different kind of stares that she was receiving if she did have noticed. Jealousy, confusion, worry and admiration.

 

“I am. Are you giving Yoona noona a hard time again?” Mark recovered quickly as he accused the younger girl.

 

“I was bored too death hearing to unnie nagging at me. I don’t know how you put up with her.” She whined as she put on a smile at the others that were around her as if she was greeting them.

 

“By not running away when I put on the make up!”Yoona shouted angrily at her as she brought a skin coloured foundation with her.

 

Mark finally remembering that there were others aside from him and Hye Rin, he finally introduced everyone.

 

“Ah, so you must be the one that accidentally hit a ball at Mark’s face and you must be the handsome cook and you two are the jogging buddy. Plus two girlfriends. Check!” Hye Rin said cheerfully causing the rest to blush. Jaemin and chenle was kind of angry that she had called them the girlfriends, when they are not. But decided not to dwell much on it.

 

“Hye Rin. Come on. Let’s go and get ready. You have another shoot coming up.” YooNa sighed as she tried to drag the pouting girl away.


 

As they left the set, they walked back to the bus station to continue their trip to the beach.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

Jaemin decided to leave early and join Jeno and Donghyuck at the campfire. The two boys were busy flipping the fish that Mark and Jisung caught during their game, when Jaemin arrived at the warmth of the campfire heat. A sweet mouth watering smell was wafting around the air making his tummy grumble gaining Jeno and Donghyuk's attention.

 

"The food is almost done if that's what you're wondering." Donghyuck answered rolling his eyes at the guilty intruder.

 

"Ignore Donghyuck. His been sulking the whole way here. I have no idea what got his in a twist. As far as I know we left the house with a slightly happy Donghyuck, and after we got on the bus to the beach he arrived." Jeno retorted as he pulled Jaemin in for a hug.

 

"Ha Ha, very funny." Donghyuck replied back as he poked the fish slightly.

 

"Aw, come on Donghyuck. We are here for you anyways. This is suppose to be a Donghyuck week! I thought you like people worshipping you." Jaemin said snickering at the boy.

 

"I think it's because of a certain someone during the set today." Jeno joined in the teasing, enjoying that it was finally one of those rare moments where Donghyuck was at the other end of the teasing.

 

"Ah, that someone." Jaemin giggled as he watched Donghyuck squirm on his seat as he continued to pout and ignore the two.

 

"But I bet his jealous over Hye Rin right now. They were all hugy and googly eyes over each other as soon as they saw each other. Poor Donghyuck got a dinner date that he ran out on and a sulky face that doesn't want to be in the same team as Mark today just because of it." Donghyuckglared at the two making them laugh even louder.

 

"Shut up, people are going to find out if you guys keep mentioning his name out loud." Donghyuck rolled his eyes at them.

 

"Okay fine, but seriously Donghyuck. Since when did you start having feelings for him?" The boy just shrugged and continued to pout at the fish that Mark caught leaving Jisung's fish unpoked.

 

"I don't know. But today on set just confirmed my feelings about that person. That person just looked so dreamy when was on set. I wouldn't mind having someone like that as my other half. I would understand why they are always late and how hard they have to work. We could understand each other better than me being with someone that is not in the same field."

 

"Wow, that's new. Donghyuck never likes it when people keep him waiting. You must really like--"

 

"MARK! JISUNG!" Donghyuck quickly shouted cutting Jaemin off not wanting the rest to hear their conversation.

 

"Hey guys." Mark greeted them. He was slightly in front of Jisung while the rest was walking slower and still playing around until they all gathered to the campfire.

 

"Wow, that looks great." Mark complimented as he looked at Donghyuck with starry eyes.

 

"Congratulations on surviving a day with us." Donghyuck said playfully as he handed Mark a plate of food, which the older accepted happily. 

 

"Thanks. I just wished you could have joined us though. What a bad timing on getting that sprained ankle." Mark said with a slight disapointment laced in his voice.

 

"It's okay. We can try and do something similar next time." Donghyuck said dismissivly as he continued to hand out plates of food to everyone.

 

"How are you guys doing boys?" Suddenly donghyuck's mother came close to them with a warm smile. They all replied her as they handed her a plate of her own. She decided to join the boys for a campfire dinner since it was already getting late and she offered to bring them all back with her car. 

 

"Mark dear, since you're staying alone. Why don't you sleepover tonight? It's getting a bit late and I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay home alone tonight." She said in a motherly tone that you couldn't possibly oppose too or even try.

 

"Sure, Mrs. Lee."

 

"Great, you can sleep in the same room as Donghyuck. Everyone else is paired up already anhis room is the only room that is empty." She said with a hidden intention hidden at the slight curve of her lips.

 

Donghyuck knew his mother all to well. He learned from the best after all, there was something his mother was hiding and it involved Mark which means, not good.

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

“So, I heard what you said to Jeno and Jaemin earlier during dinner.”Mark confessed leaving Donghyuck pale and pink. Surely, the elder didn’t hear everything. Right?

 

Thankfully, Mark didn’t hear the whole conversation easing Donghyuck’s heart beat. “You said that ‘that person’ looks so dreamy on set. And how you wouldn’t mind--” Donghyuck quickly cleared his throat to stop the elder from talking.

 

“Just forget about that okay?” Donghyuck countered as he avoided the male’s eyes. Mark feeling slightly disappointed he just nodded his head. As he closed the lights in the room.


 

“Don’t you think it’s a bit hot right now?” Donghyuck asked as he shifted under the covers.

 

 

“We are in an air-conditioned room Donghyuck. How are you hot?” Mark shook his head at the youngers ridiculous accusation. The younger started to squirm under the sheets accidentally hitting Mark’s side making the elder groan.

 

 

“Sorry.” Donghyuck was just thankful that the lights were closed so that Mark couldn’t see him at that moment.

 

 

“It’s okay.” Mark groaned out hoarsely.

 

After a long silence both boys couldn’t sleep. They were both too tired and with the awkward silence wasn’t helping. They both shifted their positions one more time before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Just a reminder, this is not edited. I have no idea what I wrote and it's 1 AM. I am dead tired. Hope you guys enjoy this one. Subscribe and Comment ~ Plus Still figuring out if I should keep the titles for the chapters.