The time they had their first 'date'

Entertainment Biz

 

11.30 p.m

 

All of them sat at the TV busily watching the latest episode of goblin except for one particular male who was dazed in his own world.

 

“I’ll see you at 8. I’ll come pick you up.” Mark’s voice lingered around the poor man making him blush at the straightforward attitude that he was received by the older.

 

‘I am doomed.’ Donghyuck thought to himself as he closed his eyes hoping everything is just a dream.

 

……..

 

Johnny was looking through a stack of papers as he sneaked glances towards the younger who was busily reading his script for tomorrow.

 

“Mark.” He voiced out trying gain the younger’s attention. Instead of looking at Johnny, the younger just hummed in response as he flipped the script to another page. Johnny was of course used to this since the younger is famous for his hard working attitude when his doing work.

 

“I spoke to Taeyong just now. He said that he can come over tomorrow and help you cook if you want.” Johnny said slowly working up his way to ask his real question.

 

“But doesn’t he have another shooting the next day? Besides I’ll be fine. The new neighbour might come and help me out tomorrow.” Mark glanced over at the elder before going back to read his script.

 

“Maybe I shouldn’t go tomorrow. I can just cancel and —“ Mark gave a look to the elder before shaking his head. “It’s your anniversary. Plus, I saw the ring in the closet. You better propose now while that boy still wants you.” Mark teasingly said as he continued reading the script once more.

 

“How is it—“

 

“I still think it’s a bad idea. His an idol and his also known as ‘the flirt’ in the industry.” Johnny scoffed and shook his head at the younger. Even though he was older, the younger had always had been too protective of him since they first met.

 

“Says the person who’s giving me a day off to propose to the person he doesn’t trust the most.” Mark in return scoffed back as he handed the elder the script.

 

………

 

2.00 p.m

 

Donghyuck sighed for the 10th time that night. He was had luckily got a room for himself while the others paired up with their respective pairs leaving Jisung with the overly worried manager. 

 

"I am crazy. I can just ditch him and enjoy this birthday present trip with the guys. Why am I so worked up about this?" Donghyuck said out loud trying to compose himself back together. 

 

"I'll pick you up!" 

 

"I don't need to be picked up! I am guy." Donghyuck continued rambling as he glared at his window which was facing Mark's Villa which was still glowing in the darkness. 

 

"Why is he still up anyways?" Donghyuck sighed again as he pressed the side of his cheek on his pillow as he continued to stare at his view that was both disturbing and peaceful to him.

..........

 

 

7.00 a.m

 

Haechan came out of his room tiredly with his bed hair and unwashed face. He yawned loudly as he made his way out to the garden to bask in the morning sun for he wakes the others up. 

 

"Haechan hyung. What time are we going to your house?" Jaemin's voice startled the elder while the boy just sat innocently on the bench that was placed near the fence. 

 

"10 p.m, my parent's flight won't arrive earlier than that so we are most likely stuck here for the day." Haechan replied as he stretched his body around before sitting next to the younger. Jaemin had packed himself homemade bubble tea for the vacation for emergencies and he had considered this morning deserved a good bubble tea to start the day. 

 

"Are you sure it's not because you want to go to a certain person's villa and impress that certain male?" Renjun's voice rang as he greeted the elders with a warm smile and two hot chocolate in his hands. He handed the one of the mugs before settling himself on to the ground due to the lack of space on the bench. He was sure Haechan occupied too much space with the mindset that his precious bottom needed a cushion of protection thus taking over a two person space. 

 

"No it's not." Haechan blushed a little before glaring at the younger. Jaemin scoffed and just shook his head at their too obvious hyung before looking around the place, enjoying the view. 

 

"Have you guys seen Jeno and Chen Le?" Renjun started to ask changing the topic hoping that it would lessen the glare that he had on him. Both of the males just shrugged and shook their heads carelessly as they continued to drink their drinks. 

 

"HYUNG!" Jisung's voice called out from inside the house as the Maknae came out with a tired face dragging a half asleep manager with him. 

 

"Jisung ah. Where did you go?" Jaemin asked noticing that the two had their shoes and jackets on. "We went to go buy food. Where is Chen le and Jeno?" Their Manager asked as he counted the members that was currently gathered at the garden. 

 

"Don't know. They weren't in the room when I woke up." Renjun said causing the manager to groan once again. 

 

"How is it that I can take care of the other NCT members better but you guys manage to slip away so easily?!"Their manager cried out sadly as he ruffled his own hair in frustration. 

 

 Jaemin just rolled his eyes at their overreacting manager and turned his head to upcoming familiar voices from the other side of the house. He squinted his eyes as three retreating figures were coming over to the house. One in pink, yellow and green. 

 

"Is that Jeno and Chen le?" Jaemin asked as he patted Haechan on the shoulder to get the elder's attention away from the whining Manager. 

 

"It is but who is that with them?" Renjun asked excitedly as Haechan just blushed slight and turned his head away. 

 

.................

 

Chen le was the first one to spot the members at the garden so he ran over happily to the members dragging the poor Mark with him and the laughing Jeno following after them. They both woke up a bit too early in the morning and spotted Mark getting out of the house. The eldest was eager to invite them to have a morning jog with him before he had to go for his shooting later at 8.

 

 

"Hey guys! Finally awake I see!" Chen le said proud that he was improving alot in Korean. Mark chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair as he pulled his hand away from the deadly grip that Chen le had on him. 

 

"Hello. Nice to meet you guys again." Mark greeted them as his eyes caught Haechan's who was just nodding his head away pretending he didn't even notice the other two members left without telling them. 

 

"Ya! Chen le! Jeno! You both are suppose to tell us where you guys were going before leaving the house. What if something was to happen?" Their manager said angrily scaring the second youngest and oldest member. Mark seemed to notice this and just patted their back comfortingly before Chen le pouted and glared at the manager before stomping off to the kitchen. 

 

Jeno sighed and shook his head at the chinese member knowing how the younger felt. 

 

"Hyung. We left a note and even left a voicemail on your phone telling you we went out to jog for awhile. Chen le tried to wake you up so many times because he wanted to eat egg." Jeno explained to the confused manager. Suddenly, Chen le came back with a big piece of paper that had a tape on it and waved in front of the managers face.  

 

 

MC ARI~ 

 

We are going to go have a jog around the park nearby with Mark and his Manager! So don't worry since they will protect us~ 

 

P/s: Hyung, you're a meanie. I wanted eggs. 

 

 

The manager soon apologized to the mad Chen Le who just pretended to ignore the elder to before finally forgiving the eldest. Mark snickered at the scene and just shook his head. 

 

"You're right. President Chen le, respect!" Mark said as he high fived with Chen le who just blushed at the comment. Haechan, like a caring leader that he is, he frowned at the interaction and tried not to think indecent thoughts in his head. 

 

"How about I make you some eggs Chen le?" Renjun asked smiling at the younger who just shivered at the memory flashing through his head. Jeno also had the same reaction whilst Mark just mentally cursed himself. 

 

"YES PLEASE!" Chen le said settling himself a seat next to his favourite hyung. 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Haechan asked looking at the smirking Jeno who was looking at the smiling Mark. If Haechan knew better and he always does or so he says, Mark was embarassed because of something and both Jeno and Chen le knew about it. 

 

 

"Nothing." Jeno and Chen le surpress a laugh as they stared at the glaring Mark. They were sharing a secret? They had only met for a few hours and they already have a secret. Jaemin nudged Haechan by the shoulder pulling their leader back to reality and to stop him from staring at the unusual trio. 

 

"Well, I guess I have to be going now. I have a shooting in about an hour. Johnny hyung will kill me if he finds out I am not there on time." Mark said apologeticly as he bid everyone goodbye and went into his own villa. 

 

...................

 

1.00 p.m 

 

Donghyuck stared at the two male sitting in front of him curiously. Everyone was eating food at a nearby restaurant that Haechan used to frequently visit with his family back when he was still living with them. Hot pot was served in front of them as the smell of the beef and mushroom mixed together wafted around their faces. Jaemin glanced over at the elder shaking his head as he continued eating. The two victims were completely oblivious to the stare that their leader was giving them and just continued to enjoy the good food deliciously. 

 

"Stop staring Donghyuck! Your eyes are going to fall off if you do!" Jisung, who turns out to notice it as well shouted gaining everyones attention on Haechan who just glared at the younger before starting to eat his food. 

 


"Is there something you wanted to say Donghyuck?" Jeno asked as he looked at the younger questionably. Chen le also took it upon himself to join in with his hyung interrogating their fidgity leader. Haechan just shook his head and waved it off before telling them to just start eating. 

 

 

Chen le and Jeno both look at each other before shrugging and decided to let the matter go. Renjun who was sitting next to Chen le just smirk and laughed at his hyung's silly behaviour. 

 

 

............

 

 

2.00 p.m 

 

 

 

 

After eating, Donghyuck decided that the team deserved a well enough break and decided to go to the sauna together which everyone was happy to compile. He brought them to another memorable place to him as they went in the sauna excitedly. It was the first time for Chen le and Renjun to be in a sauna which made everything more memorable for them. 

 

 

 

"So, I think we should make a bet." Donghyuck said excitedly as he looked at the eager faces of s. Chen le was breaking the hard boiled egg with his head just like how Jeno had taught him. After successfully breaking the egg in one try, the two burst out into laughter distracting the others away from the betting discussion. 

 

 

 

 

"What's so funny?" Donghyuck asked as he looked at the two who was still laughing. Both Jeno and Chen le shook their head and said it was nothing. They continued to change the topic back to the betting that they were placing. Donghyuk stared at them suspiciously and had a feeling that the reason that they both were laughing was because of a certain male that he had his mind on the whole day. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, who can stand the longest in the sauna wins. Wanna bet who wins?" Donghyuck said cunningly. Everyone had a grin on their faces eager to play the game. 

 


 

 

 

"What does the winner get?" Jisung spoke up before they stepped in the sauna causing everyone to look at Donghyuck for answers. The leader had to think about it first before smirking. "The winner gets an applause?" He said innocently causing Jisung to pout. 

 

....................

 

 

 

8.00 p.m 

 

 

 

 

Mark smiled at the younger sweetly as he handed Haechan a plastic bag fully of grocceries. The boy looked at it questioningly before asking the elder what it was for. For all he knew, if he was to cook for the elder, they would be doing it at the elder's kitchen right? And Mark did say that he was going to pick him up.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's for your members. I heard that Renjun and Chen Le can also cook so I bought some stuff for them to cook for the rest." Mark explain shocking Donghyuk at the unexpected kindness. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Give it to me. Go before he change his mind again Hyung!" Chen le shouted as he forcefully took the plastic bag away from his leader and high fived the eldest before leaving them outside. 

 

 

 

 

"I guess we should go now." Mark said bashfully which made Donghyuck blush a little before composing himself to his normal self. "Yea, whatever. Come on." Donghyuck said as he led the way to the other side of the fence. Mark let out a soft chuckle before following the younger. 

 

 

..............

8.10 p.m 

 

 

 

 

There they were, Donghyuck had started heating up the pan with all the ingredients laid out on the counter and Mark leaning at the arch way from the kitchen to the Dining room. The place was elegent as expected from a five star villa. 

 

 

 

 

"So, want to tell me why Chen le said you would change your mind again?" Mark asked curiously as he looked at the skillful Donghyuck cutting the vegetables swiftly with the knife. 

 

 

 

"I thought of canceling tonights dinner." Donghyuck said avoiding the elder's gaze on purpose. He felt weak under the elder's gaze. It was intense and full of curiousity and innocence unlike what he was use to seeing. He was use to seeing alot of artist and actors. They all had the same look, determined and charismatic. But Mark was pure innocence that he hasn't seen even in girl groups that he was aqquainted with. 

 

 

 

"What made you change your mind?" Mark voice was clearly laced with surprised and amusement as the voice started to become louder. Before he know it, Haechan lifted his face to be faced with the curious face of the older. He had to admit, Mark was definitely cuter than him. 

 

 

 

"Trust me. You don't want to know." Donghyuck said teasingly as he continued his job to cook smiling unconciously. "What if I want to know?" 

 

 

 

Donghyuck gave the elder a teasing look before shrugging and going back to his cooking. Mark smiled at the scene, whatever made the younger change his mind. He was thankful of that. 

 

 

..........

 

 

Food was finally served and Donghyuck sat himself unfortunately in front of Mark. He didn't want to sit next to the elder but not that he thought of it, sitting beside was better than facing the elder everytime they lifted their heads. 

 

 

 

 

Mark smirked at Donghyuck who was shifting under his gaze.

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know you are such a good cook.” He said as he took a bite on the steak that Donghyuck made. Donghyuck suddenly gaining confidence just scoffed at the older.

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought you were going to burn down the house if I didn’t come in.” His comment made Mark choke on his food. Mark could just nod and smile at the younger’s sudden bold reply. He loved the challenge despite the risks that he was going to experience if his relationship with the younger becomes something more than just a simple cooking class date.

 

 

 

 

"Ah, now I know why you changed your mind." Mark laughed as he continued eating. Donghyuck just shrugged and at the piece of meat happily. It wasn't everyday you get to eat a good piece of meat. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Donghyuck freign innocence as he smiled at the elder. He felt proud that the elder was enjoying his food alot. They both had wine glass in front of them to enchance the mood a little, says Mark but the glass was of course filled with water. They were still minors after all. They were just independent minors who earns alot for a kid their age. 

 

 

 

 

"So I heard that this is not your first comeback. You were in NCT 127 before right?" Mark said starting small talk with the younger. Donghyuck raised his eyebrows questionably before nodding his head. 

 

 

 

 

"How did you know?" 

 


 

 

"I have my sources. I might not watch TV that much so this is all still new to me." Mark said shocking Donghyuk who held his hand on to his chest before reanacting a heartattack scene. 

 

 

 

 

"HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH TV?!" Donghyuck said not believing the elder. Mark just laughed and shook his head at the smillar reaction he had always have. 

 

 

 

 

"I am not from around here, so it's a bit harder to watch anything at all." Mark explained perking Haechan's interest. 

 

 

 

 

"When you mean not from around here. You mean you're from the states? Manhattan? "  Haechan asked leaning forward eager to know where the elder came from. He had also tried to pronounce the words 'the states' and 'Manhattan' in the most english way he can. He had sort of guess that the elder wasn't born in Korea due to the stuttering of his words that he tries to pronounce and the limited korean words the elder was using.

 

 

 

 

 

"You really want to know?" Mark asked teasingly as he also leaned forwards to get closer to the younger.

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 


 

 

 

"I am from..." Mark said slowly gaining anticipation from the younger. The younger had always wanted to be aqquainted with a forgeiner that wasn't going to be his team members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The stars."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghyuck stared at the elder sadly before shaking his head at the lame joke the elder did. "Please just let me handle the fun parts and you just keep being cute." He said tsking the elder. His comment however was not going to be go unfazed. Mark had definitely heard Donghyuck calling him cute.

 

 

 

 

Yup, definitely worth it.

 

 

 

 

 


Comment and Subscribe~ I have no real update schedule for this so I am sorry if there is no constant update.

 

 

 

Sneak Peak Chapter 3~

 

 

 

 

It was just suppose to be one night. Like a one night stand kind of thing. So why were they meeting yet again?!

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you again, Haechan shi."

 

 

"Hello. Mark lee."

 

 

"You guys know each other?!" XXXX exclaimed as he held on to the younger's jacket. Mark just smiled and nodded his head.

 


"Well, he is the one that I told you  guys about. Jeju guy." Mark said making Donghyuck blush and turning his face away. 

 

"HIS JEJU GUY!" XXX shouted pointing at Donghyuck face. Donghyuck was tempted not to bite his hyung's finger away from his face. So rude. 

 

 

"That boy is too messed up to be the perfect Jeju guy that you were telling us about." XXX said shaking his head as he leaned on to XXX shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUESS WHO IS/ARE XXX?