What happened in Jeju stays in Jeju

Entertainment Biz

10.15 p.m 

Loud bright laughter was heard from the Mark's Villa as the two teenagers sprawled all over the floor tiredly. They were panting hard from the mini dance battle that they had made. Mark stared at the ceiling content as he placed a hand on his rapidly beating heart. 

 

"Remind me to never get into a dance battle with you." Mark said shaking his head remembering how donghyuck had won by default since Mark gave up half way through the battle. 

 

Haechan laughed at the elders remark and added a comment of his own, "If you think I am tough. Then you can never fight with Jisung on that one." Haechan said as he rolled over to the left side of Mark so they were lying down side by side with each other. 

 

Mark smiled and just continued to stare at the beige coloured ceiling content with the silence that was surrounding them. 

 

"Want to arm wrestle?" Haechan asked cheekily as he swiftly moved his position so that he was sitting slightly above Mark's head and body bent down to look at the elder, eagerly to match with his offer.  Mark of course was startled at flustered at the sudden view of Haechan's face. 

 

Without thinking much, unconciously their bodies started to lean in closer bit by bit. Everything felt like they fell into place at that one moment before Haechan's cellphone started to go off snapping the two out of their daze. 

 

Haechan stared wide eye at the ID caller on the screen display. He quickly glanced at the nearby clock that he had noticed when he first came in the villa. 

 

"O-oh. Eomma!" Haechan said quickly packing his stuff tunning out the elder calling him. He was too scared of his mother killing him as he left the villa without saying anything towards the elder. 

...... 

 

"Why were you in that villa and why did you leave your friends like that?" His mother interogated him as soon as he steped foot in the car. He was greeted by the members sleeping on the car seats comfortably. 

 

"I had to help the neighbour. Besides they forced me to go over next door to help him. He would have burn down the villa if I wasn't there." Haechan half lied smoothly to his mother as he looked out of the window.

 

"Really?" His mother suspiciously replied not believing her son's lie. 

 

"Yea, Mark hyung tried cooking Chen le breakfast this morning and almost caught his apron on fire." Jeno answered shocking Haechan in the process. He scoffed and just winked at his leader as he laid his head back to finally get a well deserved rest. 

 

"Well, that would have been bad. He sounds like a really clumsy person to get his apron catch on fire." Haechan's mother commented as she let go off the topic. 

 

"He is." Haechan answered non chalantly as he went back to staring at the dark scenary displayed at his side of the car window. He felt bad for leaving the elder just like that without saying anything at all..literally but he knew that he wouldn't have the time or opportunity to meet the elder again anyways so the event of the night was just like a fun day dream. 

 

.........

 

Mark looked as the car that Haechan got in and drove off into the night. A deep sigh left the elder's mouth as he went back into his villa noticing that the next door was pitch black and deserted once again. 

 

"I better call Taeyong hyung." Mark mumbled to himself as he grabbed on to his phone. Unconciously, another sigh escaped the 18 year old's mouth. 

 

"I didn't even get his number." Mark pouted as he called his favourite hyung and placed him on speaker as he started to do the dishes. 

 

"Hey Mark!" Taeyong shouted through the phone as soon as he picked up the call by the second ring. 

 

"I am putting you on speaker. Doyoung, Jaehyun, Taeil are here as well." Taeyong continued to say before Mark had the chance to greet the elder back. 

 

"How did your date with Mr. Jeju guy go?" Doyoung's voice started to ask. Mark didn't give that much information about Haechan except for the fact that he was a temporary neighbour and he had looked cute.

 

"He ran away. Now I have to do the dishes myself even though I completely won at the rock paper scissors game." Mark whined as he washed the plates sadly. He was more sad by the fact that Haechan ran away without explaining anything rather than doing the dishes. He didnt mind doing the dishes. 

 

"Sounds like a douche bag to leave my Markie alone like that." Jaehyun said feeling sad for his soulmate like brother. The four immediately became friends with the younger ever since Johnny had introduce the younger to them when he had first landed a job with Mark. They were Johnny's high school friends and had met Mark at his early teens. 

 

"Stop flirting with everyone Jaehyun. We get that you're valentine boy but doesn't mean you have to flirt with everyone." Doyoung said sulkingly making Jaehyun smirk at his jealous boyfriend. Taeyong just rolled his eyes at the two before turning back his attention to Mark on the phone who had been quiet for a good amount of time. 

 

Usually, Mark would only be quiet when he has to face with strangers or when he was stuck in his own world which he often was. 

 

"Hey, Mark. You okay buddy?" Taeyong asked worriedly.

 

"Yea. I'm fine." Mark answered without any hint of sadness or disappointed painted in his words. Maybe Taeyong was just being an overly paranoid and over protective brother right now. He would have gone to meet the younger at Jeju if he didn't have a schedule today which made him feel even worse leaving Mark alone. Mark wasn't one to express his concerns that much to anyone just because the younger didn't want to worry anyone. 

 

"So how did your shooting go?"Taeil sensing Taeyong frustrations decided to change the topic. 

 

"I can handle myself. I am not a kid anymore, besides I have Noona with me so I am good." Mark said as looked at the living room feeling unsatisfied despite the fact that this was the best cleaning service he had ever done.

 

.........

 

There it was, a week long vacation to Jeju had finally came to an end and they were finally home. They tiredly gathered in the Renjun's and Jisung's room as the two roommates fell comfortably on their respective beds. 

 

"WAH~     Finally! I can hear my bed calling me."Jisung said excitedly as he buried himself in his soft pillow. Chen le laughed at the youngest action as he went over to lie down on Renjun's tummy. Renjun took this chance to play with the youngers hair absentmindedly. 

 

"Heol! Daebak." Jeno shouted out loud gaining everyone's attention to him. Haechan who was sitting near him looked at the phone that Jeno was holding on to desperately like it was his life line. 

 

"What is it?" Donghyuck asked as he stretched himself to a more comfortable that enables him to look at Jeno's phone at the same time. Upon hearing the younger's voice, Jeno quickly hid away his phone and stared claiming that it was nothing. 

 

"If it's nothing than why are you hiding it away from me hyung." Donghyuck asked threateningly. Everyone looked at Jeno and Jaemin intriguingly wondering how everything was going to play out. It was finally the time where Jaemin had to choose whether to side with his boyfriend, Jeno or side with his best friend, Donghyuck. 

 

"Did I just here my favourite Dongsaeng's voice?" Winwin's broken korean broke their trance as the elder immediately went over to hug his two favourite dongsaengs, Chen le and Renjun.
 

Renjun groaned at the sudden weight landing on him. "Hyung, you're heavy." He panted out heavily. Noticing the boys discomfort, he shifted his position off of the younger and sat down next to the sleeping jisung. 

 

"Jeno hyung. Give it to me." Haechan shouted suddenly trying to yank the phone away from jeno but fortunately the elder had a faster reflex and managed to avoid the younger by a hair line. 

 

Making a quick move to leave the room, he bumped into a slightly taller male in front of him. Doyoung groaned slightly at the impact but laughed it off afterwards. Due to the sudden impact, his cellphone fell on the floor and slid off straight to Donghyuck's feet. The younger smirked at the pale younger as he picked up the phone. 

 

Breaking news : Mark Lee and Jung Hye Rin are dating. 

 

 

Love is blooming in the air with this two lovebirds as they were caught out on a date just the two of them without their managers at a coffee shop in jeju last week. This two costars have seem to take their on screen relationship, off screen. A source says that, 'They both just started liking each other just recently and has made all their peers envious of the two couple.' 

 

 

The two are currently filming in a drama called Dark Paradise. It's about Song Hae Rim(Hye rin) in search of finding her families killer after she recieved a threatening letter from the killer. Lee Dong Hae(Mark Lee) her husband who works as a detective must find away to keep Hae Rim from going back to who she used to be. 

 

What do you think about the two new star power couple?

 

 

 

 

Haechan gripped the phone tightly when he felt a pain in his chest. Jeno prayed silently hoping that his phone can survive the angry mess that was going to happen. He remembered the secret messages that was sent between him and Donghyuck worrying about mentality state of the younger. 

 

.......

 

The next day, Jeno had an individual shooting while the others had to stay back at home and clean the house for Taeyong and Ten's guest that were coming for dinner. From a distance, Haechan could feel the stares that he was recieving from Renjun and Chen le who were standing at the kitchen. With the open concept of the house, the kitchen had a direct view as to where Haechan was, the living room. 

 

Willing himself to distract from the worrying glances that he was casted he grabbed hold on to the latest magazine that arrived this morning, courtesy of Doyoung Hyung. Meanwhile the two foreign members started to chatter amongst themselves. 

 

"Don't you think he is acting weird, hyung?" Chen le whispered over to the elder who just let out a sigh and nodded his head in agreement. They were both on watch to keep Donghyuck on the look out while Jeno was gone. Jeno didn't specifically gave any explanations to them as to why Donghyuck was surprisingly quiet for the whole day since yesterday but they knew it wasn't anything good. 

 

"Do you think it has something to do with Mark hyung?" Renjun asked recalling their Jeju trip and their new aqquainted friends. He was thankful that Haechan was still learning how to speak mandrin and wasn't fluent at the language yet. Fortunately, he and Chen le are able to have private conversations without the other members distrubing or interupting them. 

 

"Are you sure about that? I think it's about that Hye Jin girl. Donghyuck hyung used to like her a lot and after the news of her being in a relationship with Mark, I bet it's heartbreaking." Renjun frowned at the thought. He was pretty sure Mark was gay even Chen le was convince over it up until the news came out. 

 

"Maybe..." Renjun sighed again as he pulled out a cup of hot chocolate in the microwave that he had heated up. 

.........

 

Donghyuck decided that staying depressed at home was not going to help his situation any better. So when Taeyong asked if anyone could go out and buy grocceries he was the first one to raise up his hand and volunteer. Ten who was surprisingly present at the time also volunteer much to everyones surprise. Ten was suppose to pick the guest up from the airport but because of the sudden change of plans, he had nothing to do and he had a plan to make chocolates for his boyfriends for valentines day. 

 

"So hyung.... what does your boyfriend do anyways?" Donghyuck asked nervously. He wasn't close to Ten like he was with the NCT dream members due to the age difference and the fact that the elder was always not around. The elder often had schedules outside of Korea helping with the promotions of the teams to the world. 

 

"He is a manager but for an actor." Ten said distractedly as he look through the different types of chocolate brands on the shelving area. They had everything on the list and Ten as usual would be stuck at the chocolate aisle still figuring out what to buy. 

 

"Anyone I know?" 

 

"I am not sure. His not from around here. He just started working here about  a year ago but they travel back and forth so it's not like you would bump into them walking down the streets anyways." Ten replied as he pulled out a few packets of chocolates and pushed the trolley to the check out station. 

 

'So much for small talk.' Donghyuck thought to himself as he followed after the elder. They paid with the card that Taeyong had handed to them and quietly went back to the dorm as fast as they could to relieve the awkward tension between them. 

...........

 

As soon as they arrived at the front of the door, two familiar pair of shoes stood at the front of the door. Ten eagerly smiled and ran inside leaving the fumbling Donghyuck behind. Donghyuck just shook his head at the hyung before following after the thai male's loud voice. It was loud screaming until Ten had enveloped his tall boyfriend into a hug. Donghyuck's eyes went wide when he face the two 'guests' standing at the kitchen. It was just suppose to be one night. A dream like trip. Like a one night stand kind of thing. So why were they meeting yet again?! They weren't suppose to meet again. 

 

 

"Nice to meet you again, Haechan shi."Mark greeted the younger softly like ever. Donghyuck didn't notice on how much he could miss the elder's voice even though he had only spent a few days with the elder. 

 

 

"Hello. Mark lee." Donghyuck unintentionally greeted back bitterly as he put the grocceries down. By then Taeyong, Taeil, Jaehyun and Doyoung who were also there frowned at the two exchanging looks that one can discribe as anger and  a calm mark face. The boy's normal facade. 

 

 

"You guys know each other?!" Taeyong exclaimed as he held on to the younger's jacket. Mark just smiled and nodded his head as he pulled the hyung's hand away from his new jacket. He knew hiding the fact that he knew all of the NCT dream members and that they met at Jeju was not a great idea. But he had a reason as to why he wanted to keep it a secret and he didn't regret his actions. 

 


"Well, he is the one that I told you  guys about. Jeju guy." Mark said making Donghyuck blush and turning his face away. Jeju guy?

At least he mattered enough to Mark that the elder talked about him to Taeyong thought Donghyuck as he made his way out of the kitchen but only to be stopped by Jaehyun who blocked his way and told the younger to turn back. 

 

"HIS JEJU GUY!" Doyoung being protective over Mark as always shouted pointing at Donghyuck face. Donghyuck was tempted not to bite his hyung's finger away from his face. So rude. The only thing holding back was the fact that Jaehyun was near them and he didn't want to get into a fight with his hyungs. 

 

"That boy is too messed up to be the perfect Jeju guy that you were telling us about." Taeyong said shaking his head as he leaned on to Taeil's shoulder for support of the new information they just recieved. Doyoung and Taeyong suddenly sent a glare at Mark and Johnny who was staying calm and collected despite the out burst that the four had given them. At least Ten was also calm about it but then again, Ten knew about it and kept it a secret on orders to please Mark.

 

"And you knew about this and didn't tell us?" Doyoung verbally attacked Johnny who started to fidget under the bunny like man's glare.

 

"Don't get mad at him. Why does it matter if they told you guys or not? It's not like anything happened...." Mark and Donghyuck both exchange another glance before looking away avoiding eye contact at all cost.

 

"NOTHING HAPPENED! I guess Mark didn't tell Johnny then did he? On what happpened ?" Taeyong angrily said making Ten frown and went behind Johnny for protection.

 

"What is he talking about Mark?" Johnny asked as he turned his attention to the calm Mark for explanations.

 

"It's....." Mark stuttered thinking of a better way to explained what had happend during their stay at Jeju. Johnny had came back to get him four days after he left the younger alone. Mark had insisted that the elder stay with Ten a while as he finished his filming before they had to get back home. In his case, after the shooting he was going back to Canada to see his family after being apart from them for a year.

 

"We..." Donghyuck said  and adruptly stopped not sure how to explain in a way that it hadn't ended badly as it did.

 

"So the calls that you kept having last night.... that was Mark?" Doyoung asked the suprised Donghyuck who just guiltily nodded his head. Suddenly, screams and shouts were heard when the main door opened and shut. A few seconds later, Chen le screamed loudly and went over to hug Mark like a koala bear. Thankfully, the elder had grown and was able to catch the leaping teenagers on him. Soon, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung and Renjun went over to hug the elder as well not noticing the strained tension in the air.

 

"MARK!" Chen le  shouted as he burried his face on to the elder's neck. Mark smiled at the younger but managed to sneak a glance at Donghyuck before turning his attention to everyone else.

 

"You and me.... we need to talk." A voice whispered at Donghyuck's ear. Donghyuck just nodded his head and went away with the other as the whole commotion of why Mark and Johnny were there and how were they doing questions were bombered at the two 'guests'.

 

 

............................................................................................................................

 

 

 

Okay so I accidentally pressed the publish button on an unfinished chapter and some of you might have accidentally read it... so yea. Sorry about that. Anyways, comment and subscribe. The edited version will be made tomorrow since I am too tired to do it today. 

 

 

 

Sneak peak Chapter 4 ~ 

 

Donghyuck was sitting opposite to Mark who was eating his food quietly and peacefully. Despite the short amount of time he had spent with the elder, he was sure about one thing. The elder liked to listen more than talking. He was great at listening to Donghyuck problems but now he knew that he can't go to Mark about his problems because right now, Mark is his problem. 

 

"So what's it like in Canada?" Jaemin asked trying to break the awkward tension surrounding them especially near him since he was sitting right next to Donghyuck.

 

"It snowed alot there. I love it there and the people are nice." Mark answered. Donghyuck shook his head slowly trying to pry away the memories that were popping up. Memories that had happened after the night that he left Mark's villa. He shouldn't have gone in the villa in the first place. 

 

"So how is Hye Jin?" Chen le asked startling Mark and angering the person sitting in front of him. You could see Donghyuck's hand turn while from gripping the spoon to hard.