2.5

Love around us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This indicating travel to new places=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This indicating there a sound/announcement=**

Let’s just say this is an alternate universe where Kang Gary does not leave Running man.

TEAM GREEN: Park Min-Jun, Yoo Jeong-Yeon, Sana, Yoo Jae Suk.

TEAM RED:, Kang Gary, Park Ji-Hyo, Kim Da-Hyun, Son Chae-Young, Ji Suk Jin

TEAM BLUE: Jung Yong-Hwa, Mina, Momo, Im Na-Yeon, Song Ji Hyo,

TEAM SPY: Haha, Kim Jong-Kook, Chou Tzu-yu, Lee Kwang Soo

Episode -2.5-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- 4th floor-

*Ding Ding Ding*

*Lee Kwang Soo Out*

*Lee Kwang Soo Out*

Im Na-Yeon, Momo, Song Ji Hyo are in a room on the 4th floor searching for the clues. They are happy when they heard an announcement.

Im Na-Yeon: Oh! Who is it?

Momo: Kwang Soo sunbenim got out!

After that, they continue searching for the clues.

Momo: Aish~, Unni~, how are we going to find the clues? This is too hard.

She pouted.

Just when Ji Hyo wants to answer her question, she can hear Jae Suk’s voice from the hallway.

Ji Hyo warned the others to hide.

Inside the classroom, three figures wearing a green shirt can be seen even though the windows are not that clear.
When they get farther from the room, Ji Hyo gets out of the classroom and sneakily walks behind them.

Im Na-Yeon and Momo were flabbergasted by her action.

Ji Hyo is coming closer to the Green team or to say it more accurately at Jae Suk hyung back without being noticed by any of them.

Ji Hyo starts to rips Jae Suk’s nametag but unfortunately with Jae Suk quick reaction, she failed to do so.

Yoo Jae Suk: Oh, you’re scared me Ji Hyo-yah!

Chou Tzu-yu: since when Ji Hyo unni followed us?

Sana: I didn’t even realized Ji Hyo unni was following us.

Just then Sana grabs both of Ji Hyo hands preventing Ji Hyo’s escape. To protect her nametag, she manages to lies down on the floor while screaming.

Because of her screaming, Na-Yeon and Momo get out of the room and try to help Ji Hyo.

But they were too late, as when they arrive Ji Hyo nametag is already being ripped.

*Ding Ding Ding*

* Song Ji Hyo Out*

* Song Ji Hyo Out*

Im Na-Yeon: Ji Hyo unni~, we’re sorry.

Song Ji Hyo: It’s okay. I shouldn’t have gone alone.

As the two guards came to bring Ji Hyo to the jail Jae Suk take a glance on her back to make sure if she is the spy or not.

Yoo Jae Suk: She isn’t the spy.

Sana: Na-Yeon unni, Momo-yah just give it up. We’re outnumbered you two right now. There’s no way you two could win.

Yoo Jae Suk: Just so you know, I wouldn’t interrupt you guys. I can’t rip Na-Yeon and Momo nametag.

So, there it is Tzu-yu and Sana vs Na-Yeon and Momo.

Sana is holding both of Momo arms while Tzu-yu is aggressively attacks Na-Yeon.

Because of their struggling, Tzu-yu and Na-yeon fall to the ground while holding each other nametag.

*rips*

It seems like they rip it at the same time but Tzu-yu was a split-second faster.

*Ding Ding Ding*

* Im Na-yeon Out*

* Im Na-Yeon Out*

Tzu-yu rushes to help Sana but she is too late. Momo is able to rips her nametag before Tzu-yu can help her.

*Ding Ding Ding*

* Sana Out*

* Sana Out*

With no hesitation, she goes toward Momo and tries to rip her nametag but Momo stops her by holding both of Tzu-yu’s arm.

trips by her own leg and now lying on the floor. Momo tries to take this advantage situation by ripping her nametag but she seems can’t reach her nametag.

Yoo Jae Suk: Wah~, this is intense! This is what the viewers want to see!

The two of them seem struggling to get each other nametag and running out of energy. But with Tzu-yu last strength, she ables to grab Momo nametag.

Before Momo could retaliate, her nametag was ripped.

*Ding Ding Ding*

* Momo Out*

* Momo Out*

Yoo Jae Suk: wah~ that’s awesome. Good Job, the two of you!

Jae Suk and Tzu-yu want to continue searching for the clues but suddenly a muscular figure from the end of the hallway is coming towards both of them with a magnificent speed!

Yoo Jae Suk: It’s Kim Jong-Kook, Run!

They both run until their energies are depleted. In the end, they get inside a room and lock the door. If they hesitate for a second there, they would get caught by Jong-Kook.

What will happen to them? Will they survive Jong-Kook assault?

The situations right now are…

Tzu-yu and Jae Suk are hiding in a room on the 4th floor while Jong-Kook is right outside the room.

Yoo Jae Suk: Yah! Kim Jong-Kook just let us go! Don’t you feel ashamed attack us?

Kim Jong-Kook: (chuckles) why would I feel ashamed?! This is just a game.

While Jae Suk and Jong-Kook are arguing with each other, Tzu-yu is glaring at Jae Suk’s nametag. Tzu-yu has been holding it for too long and now she finally going to shows her true color.

Kim Jong-Kook: Just open the door hyung!

Yoo Jae Suk: Why would I op-

*rips*

Jae Suk is shocked when he turns around and sees Tzu-yu holding his nametag while Kim Jong-Kook is laughing outside at the room.

Yoo Jae Suk: are you the spy?

Chou Tzu-yu: yes, I’m sorry.

*Ding Ding Ding*

* Yoo Jae Suk Out*

* Yoo Jae Suk Out*

How is this happened? Is it really true that she is the spy? How many total of spy are there?

Well, it all started on a Sunday morning….

//FLASHBACK//

Kwang Soo has being asked to meet the PD on a SBS station.

When he arrived at the designated floor, he got inside a room where a PD was waiting for him.

He was extremely happy when he saw the PD.

Lee Kwang Soo: (chuckles) I’m going to be a spy right?

Running man PD: Read this card.

<< Spy Mission>>

 

 

You are one of the spies. Eliminate everyone on the final mission.

Lee Kwang Soo: One of the spies?

He was sad to know that he is not going to work alone.

Running man PD: you look sad.

Lee Kwang Soo: It just that I expect I’m going to be the only spy.

Suddenly, two figures can be seen entering the room.

Lee Kwang Soo: Oh! Haha Hyung! Jong-Kook hyung!

Both of them took a seat and also read the card.

Haha: You are one of the spi- (Chuckles) Finally! It’s has been awhile since I’m becoming a spy. I’m excited for tomorrow!

Kim Jong-Kook: Then the three of are the spies?

Lee Kwang Soo: Hyung, aren’t we too strong?

Running man PD: There is one more person. She is coming up the stairs as we speak.

Lee Kwang Soo: Who is she?

A tall woman figure is entering the room.

Lee Kwang Soo: O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter