1.2 fairytales

Love around us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This indicating travel to new places=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This indicating there a sound/announcement=**
let’s just say this is an alternate universe where Kang Gary does not leave Running man.

All Pictures that contains in this chapter is not mine!

Thanks for these posts, i finally know how to put pictures i.How To Add Pictures: (itsashawolthing)

ii.Add pictures to fanfic

iii.How to put images in your story

Episode -1.2- (fairytales)

Running man PD: That’s the end for the first mission, you guys can rest now. We’re going to start another mission in 30 minutes.

Running man member: Ok. Thank You.

*ClAP*

The sound of a clapperboard can be hears that indicated the end for the first mission. Running man members were relieved to heard that sound as they were tired chasing Min-Jun around the school. The PD doesn’t want their member to get tired so Choco Pie has been bought for them to replenish their energy. The Running man member still couldn’t believe their eyes as they just knew a famous actor going to be with them every week. Even though, there are many famous people been on the show for example Jackie Chan, Park Ji Sung, Evra, Park Tae-Hwan they all stayed only for one or two days as they’re only guest on the show. Because of curiosity, Yoo Jae Suk asks Min-Jun after he had finished his Choco Pie.

Yoo Jae Suk: Min-Jun-ssi, not to be rude but how do you manage to become a running man member?

Min-jun: Actually, I had an invitation as a guest a few months back, because of my filming schedule I can’t come to the show. Last month, the invitation came again and this time they asked me not to come as a guest but as a member. I had a few talked with my fellow actors and friends to asked them about their opinion about the invitation. Some of my fellow actors say just go for it as my show had been finished recorded.

Kim Jong-Kook: Are you sure you don’t have any filming for any show after this?

Kang Gary: It’s really hard being an actor.

Haha: Only you and Ji Hyo are the only actor in runningman.

*Saint agnes and the burning train (by sting) playing*

Lee Kwang Soo: Eyyyy, hyung how about me? If I’m not an actor what am i?

Haha: (Laugh)You’re a comedian like Suk Jin Hyung and Jae Suk Hyung.

Haha says Jokingly.

Yoo Jae Suk: Ani! (No), do you know what his job is?

Haha: what? What?

Yoo Jae Suk: He’s a president for Joong Ki Fan Club.

Lee Kwang Soo only laughs after hears that joke.

Running man PD: 10 minutes left. All of you except Min-Jun, please go to next classroom.

Yoo Jae Suk: Why?

Running man PD: we’re going to film a scene we sometimes do at a school where the guest is a new students.

Song ji Hyo: ahhh, Ok.

Yoo Jae Suk: Understood.

They all stood up and went to the classroom.

Episode-01.1-(Min-Jun race)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-classroom 1st floor-

Before they enter the classroom they changed into a school uniform to suit the theme for today. When they enter the class room, as usual there are two rows of seats that indicated team 1 and team 2.

Haha: I’m going to seat here.

Haha says as he sat at the last seat at the 1st row.

Yoo Jae Suk: I don’t care as long as Kim Jong-Kook is not my teammate.

Kim Jong-Kook: Do you think I want to be your teammate?

Kang gary: I want to sit behind Ji Hyo…

Ji Suk Jin: where should I sit?

Yoo Jae Suk: You sit at the teacher’s desk!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-room 1st floor-

They all laugh. The classroom became noisy like there are actual students in there. Meanwhile, Min-Jun is still trying to find a uniform that fit his body.

Min-Jun: aish this one does not fit too.

*Sound of laughter, talking, screaming from the classroom*

Min-Jun: How can we hear their voices from here, this room is at the end of the Hall way. They are way too loud.

The PD that are with him nodded a sign of agree.

Running man PD: They are always like that, here try this one.

Min-Jun: ah, this one fit me. Should I go to the classroom now?

Running man PD: wait at the outside of the classroom, when they ask you to get inside, then you have to get in.

Min-Jun: ok.

Min-Jun slowly walks towards the noisy classroom. The closer he is to the classroom, the clearer the sound it’s get. Suddenly, someone ask him to wait at the outside of the classroom. We are going to introduce you first. After that, Min-Jun realizes a familiar face entering the classroom. It was Dong Wan FD.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Classroom 1st floor-

Ji Suk Jin: Why are we doing this again?

Haha: it’s our teacher!

Lee Kwang Soo: He looks angrier than usual.

Dong Wan FD: Today, a new student just transferred here.

Kang Gary: I wonder who is it?

Haha: Who is it? Who is it?

Kim Jong Kook: Let us show him who is the boss around this part.

*Beowulf Track 04 - What We Need Is a Hero - Alan Silvestri playing*

Yoo Jae Suk: (laugh) what are you talking about?

Everybody laugh at Kim Jong-kook’s joke while Dong Wan only chuckles.

Dong Wan FD: Silence!

Lee Kwang Soo: uuuuuuuu…..

Dong Wan FD: anyway, please come in.

As soon Min-Jun hears he thought to himself ` that’s my cue’. He quickly comes in and stands beside Dong Wan.

Dong Wan FD: Can you introduce yourself?

Min-Jun: annyeonghaseyo. My name is Min-Jun and I’m the new student here.

Kang Gary: why he is more handsome than me?

Lee Kwang Soo: (laugh) What is the problem hyung?

Kang Gary: I don’t want to be the ugliest in the school.

Min-Jun only laughs after hearing that joke

Dong Wan FD: please take a seat Min-Jun.

Min-Jun goes to the only empty spot left which is at the 2nd row.

Dong Wan FD: The mission for you guys for today is to find a book. After my explanation three members for each team will draw a book within 5 minutes. After that, one last member will try to find the book in the library within 10 minutes.

Yoo Jae Suk: What does the winning team get?

Dong Wan FD: For today, we are going to use the running ball lottery again. Because 7 of you just win `find Min-Jun’, mission everyone except Min-Jun will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter