2.0 Sunday is the best

Love around us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This indicating travel to new places=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

This indicating there a sound/announcement=**


Let’s just say this is an alternate universe where Kang Gary does not leave Running man.

Episode -2.0- (Sunday is the best day)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Min-Jun’s house-

Min-Jun POV

It’s Sunday and he does not has anything to do today yet he excited for today because, his first episode on running man going to be aired tonight. He doesn’t want to miss his first appearance on running man.

*Beep*

Suddenly he receives a text from someone. He sighed. Ever since he told his hyung about the idol that he likes, his hyung has never stop to guess who it is. He is wondering when his hyung is going to stop.

Since it still 7.30a.m, he still has a lot of free times. First thing in the morning, he makes breakfast. The breakfast he is making consist of two fried eggs and one white bread. After he had breakfast, he jogs around a park nearby his house. When he arrives home, it’s still 10.00 a.m. It six hours left until Running man going to start.

*rringgg rringgg rrinngg*

Suddenly, he gets a call from someone. He answered the phone with a thought that his hyung, Kwang Soo is the one that calls him.

He answered immediately with a harsh tone ``stop bothering me!’’. He thought he is going to hears a rough voice, instead he hears a soothing, soft voice. `` am I bothering you?’’. He panicked as he hears a woman voice on his ears. He quickly takes a glance on his phone to know who she actually is.

Jeongyeon POV

``stop bothering me!’’ was what i heard from him. Can you believe him? I haven’t in touch with him in ages and the first thing I hear from him is``stop bothering me”. Sometimes I wonder why I like him in the first place. So I ask him “am I bothering you?”

Suddenly he said “oh I’m sorry jeongyeong-ah I didn’t know you are the one called me.”

“Ahhh, it’s okay” I said. Out of the blue, he asked me why I called him. Honestly, I don’t even know why I called him. I just want to hear his voice. But I couldn’t say that to him so, I just make up my reason to call him. “I just want to know what are have been you doing”.

Min-Jun POV

Why the hell she called me just because she wanted to know what have I been doing? Does she like me? But then again, she has always asks me that kind of question since we became friends. So I never have a thought that an idol likes her going to fall in love with me. Me? Of course I like her but for me, being friend with her is good enough.

“AHHHH” I shouted. I totally forgot to tell her that I am a new cast for the running man. Since I can’t tell anyone until the episode aired, I haven’t tell anyone about it including her but since the episode going to aired today I think the PD going to cut me some slack.

“Jeongyeon-ah I want to tell you something. I wanted to tell you about this but I can’t decide if I should tell you or not. Please do not tell anyone about this not even your parent, no one should know about this. So….. uhhh I’m wondering how are you going to react to this news. So here we go….”

Jeongyeon POV

Is he confessing? OH MY GOD. I am not ready for this. Where should we go for our first date? I know a good restaurant, I should make a reservation. Oh my god, I wonder what he is going to wear during our first date, maybe a tuxedo or maybe casual clothes. Are we going to kiss during our date? OH MY GOD…. What kind of lipstick should I use?

Min-Jun POV

“I am the new Running man member!!” I said excitedly. Actually, Jeongyeon is also a big fan of Running man. We always talk about the show even before I became an actor. “So, are you excited?” I ask her. For some reason, she does not say anything maybe because this news is a big shock for her.

Jeongyeon POV

I AM SHOCKED! I really thought he is going to confess to me. I should stop daydreaming. I am happy for him though. I mean it’s not easy to appear on such famous show yet he became a permanent member. Sigh. I really thought he is going to confess. So to not disappoint him, I say a really believable “really!!?”

Min-Jun POV

You’re not excited? It’s your favorite show, you always watched it if you have free time. Suddenly, I’ve got an idea. “Jeongyeon-ah, do you want to come over to my house today?” Suddenly, I realized how stupid my question was.

Jeongyeon POV

Is he inviting me to his house? Why he does that? Does he want to see me? Why does he want to see me? Does he like me? “Why?” I ask him.

Min-Jun POV

Uhhhh…..

No one POV

They both went silence. They don’t know what to say to each other. Eventually, Jeongyeon breaks the silence.

Jeongyeon POV

“Min-Jun-ah I actually like….” I wanted to tell him that I like him so bad but my lips don’t let me say it. For many times we’ve been through a situation like this. A “Silence” that both of us don’t know what to say to each other.

“Min-Jun-ah I actually like to but I can’t, I have my schedule tight for today I’m sorry but I will watch it tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter