2.7

Love around us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Film set-

Director: Alright, that’s it for today! Thank you for coming!

The director shouts can be heard by everybody who is in the filming set.

Everyone are excited as they usually have to go back home at night but for today the director allowed them to go back home early.

But as everyone is excitedly getting inside of their car, Min-Jun can be seen wearing his costume and watching his phone.

Suddenly, a woman approaches him.

Park Shin-Hye: Min-Jun-ssi, you don’t want to go back home yet?

Park Min-Jun: Ah, Shin-Hye-ssi, I’m waiting for someone….

Park Shin-Hye: Is it your girlfriend?

Min-Jun only laughs after heard that.

Park Min-Jun: Ah… no. It’s my friend…

Park Shin-Hye: Anyway, why you don’t tell me that you were invited to be a new member for Running man?!

Park Min-Jun: (chuckles) It was supposed to be a secret. Why I have to tell noona anyway?

Park Shin-Hye: What? You think I can’t keep a promise?

Those two keep on arguing. Meanwhile a woman figure can be seen exited a taxi in front of the filming set. Turns out it is Jeong-Yeon.

Since she does not want to be recognized by the citizens, she wears a hoodie and a mouth mask.

She continues to walks inside the filming set searching for Min-Jun.

She searches everywhere but she couldn’t find him.

Finally, when she does find him, Min-Jun is escorting Shin-Hye to the gate but she couldn’t recognize Shin-Hye.

Park Shin-Hye: Thank you for me. Are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you?

Park Min-Jun: Ah... No . Thank you.

Shin-Hye then without any thought hugs him and says goodbye. Her sudden action makes Min-Jun blushed. Like a lot.

Jeong-Yeon then comes out from her hide out and greeted him.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Why are you blushing red?

Park Min-Jun: Oh, Jeong-Yeon-ah? When you’re here? Why you didn’t tell me?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well, at first I wanted to surprise you……Never mind. Why do you called me here?

Park Min-Jun: There is something…. That I want to tell …. You…

Min-Jun then proceeds to pull her hand and take her to the park.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Park-

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yah! Let me go!

Park Min-Jun: oh, I’m sorry did I hurt you?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Well no…. But why do you bring me here anyway?

Park Min-Jun: Shall we take a stroll?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: ….ok then.

The birds are chirping, the bees are buzzing and the flowers start to bloom as they leisurely walk around the park.

As it is Sunday they are a lot of couples wandering around the park. Jeong-Yeon immediately feels disgust as she sees a lot of the couples are kissing.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ugh…. Couples….

Park Min-Jun: (laughing) what are you disgust about?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: … nothing….Why do you bring me here anyway? You still haven’t answered that question.

Park Min-Jun: As I said….

Before he could finish his word he got cut off by an old man who is selling an ice cream.

Old Man: Aigoo~ a cute couple like you two do not want to taste this ice cream? The usual price is 5000 won but since you two a couple, I’ll give you a discount.

Park Min-Jun: Ajusshi… I’m sorry but we’re not a cou-

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Yes two please! And my boyfriend will be the one that paid.

Old Man: Of course the boyfriend is the one that have to pay! Here you go~.

After the old man had got what he wanted he walked away from them.

Park Min-Jun: Yah! Why did you said that?

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Hey, there is a discount. In fact, these ice creams do taste good!

Park Min-Jun: Anyway, as I said…. I bring you here because…

Suddenly he bumps into a Guy. The ice cream that he is eating gets stuck on that guy Jacket. At first Min-Jun wants to gets mad but as soon as he sees that man’s face he immediately gives up.

As that man’s face is totally scary because his whole face is covered with tattoo.

Park Min-Jun: Oh, I’m sorry….

Guy: I’m sorry but your stupid ice cream is stuck on my jacket. You have to pay for it.

Park Min-Jun: ohhh…. How much I have to pay exactly?

Guy: Oh… not much only a punch in the face.

As Min-Jun is currently shriveling hearing that statement, Jeong-Yeon immediately cuts in.

Yoo Jeong-Yeon: Ajusshi~~

Guy: Yes, little sweetheart?

Jeong-Yeon then slams her ice cream right to his face and instantly drags Min-Jun away from him.

Guy: Both of you are dead!!

Both of them are running from the scary guy. All of a sudden, Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter