2.1 I'm first!

Love around us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This indicating travel to new places=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This indicating there a sound/announcement=**

let’s just say this is an alternate universe where Kang Gary does not leave Running man.

Recap

All the running man members have to get to the station ASAP. Min-Jun, Kim Jong-Kook, Kang Gary decided to go by foot while the others ride their cars.

Episode -2.1- I’m first!

No one POV

Haha quickly get inside of his car and starts the engine and get out of the Parking Lot. He starts to regrets his choice as he sees the traffic is filled with cars. Since there’s no going back, he has no choice but to follow the traffic.

Will Haha ever reach the SBS station?

Meanwhile, Kim Jong-Kook is in the lead because of his wise choice. Kang Gary and Min-Jun are one step too late behind Kim Jong-Kook.

Yoo Jae Suk manages to avoid the traffic as he get out of the parking lot early. As soon as he arrives at the SBS station, he can’t find any spot to parks his car.

Suddenly, he gets an idea.

Yoo Jae Suk POV

“Aish, I can’t find any parking spot. “ I have to think how to get to the SBS station. I know, how about…

“Gwon Yeol-ah you know how to drive right?”

Gwon Yeol:“Yes”

“Can you take the wheel?”

Gwon Yeol: “What are you talking about hyung?!”

I decided to cancels my plan until I saw Kim Jong-Kook enters the building. I quickly get out of the car as I say…

“I’m sorry. Take the wheel Gwon-Yeol-ah!”

Gwon Yeol: Hyung!!

I quickly enter the building. When I’m inside the building, I let out a big sigh as I saw Kim Jong-Kook smirks at me.

Kim Jong-Kook: I’m here first.

I really can’t stand him sometime. Suddenly, Min-jun and Kang Gary enters the building.

Min-Jun: Jong-Kook hyung is really fast. I can’t keep up with him.

Running man PD: Attention everyone.

Out of the blue, the running man PD gives us another mission card.

 

Kim Jong-Kook POV

“Huh, it’s not over yet?!”

How can this be? I ran as fast as I could. I thought I have won the mission already.

I saw Jae Suk ran towards outside the building as soon as he read the mission card.

I ran outside while Kang Gary and Min-Jun is right behind me.

Suddenly a tall figure stopped me.

Lee Kwang Soo: Hyung, where are you going?

“I’m doing another mission, Go away!!”

Lee Kwang Soo: There is another mission?

“Just go to the SBS station first!”

As I entered the store I saw Jae Suk already at the counter buying his item.

No one POV

Min-Jun, Kim Jong-Kook, Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Gary currently in the store busy finding the item.

Meanwhile, Jung Yong-hwa, Haha, Song Ji Hyo and Ji Suk Jin currently still stuck on the road.

Lee Kwang Soo went to the SBS station after talked to his hyung.

Lee Kwang Soo: why are they at the store? Everyone have a different mission? Is that it?

Running man PD gives him the mission card.

He takes it without a doubt, he reads it.

*Saint agnes and the burning train (by sting) playing*

Lee Kwang Soo: so it likes that. Why don’t you just give us this mission as the first one?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Inside the store-

4 of them is still busy searching for the items.

In the store there is a weird mannequin at the entrance. Why is it weird you say? Usually mannequin used by artist to promotes branded clothes but this mannequin doesn’t wear such clothes. This mannequin is equipped with a straw hat with a ribbon attach to it. The mannequin also wears Scuba diving attire. Not to mention, the mannequin also wears a heart-shaped glasses and a yellow boots.

Since 4 of them thoroughly searching for the items, they do not notice the existence of the mannequin.

While Yoo Jae Suk paying for his items he sees the mannequins but he’s not really care about the mannequin’s attire. After that, he runs towards the SBS station followed by Jong-Kook.

Both of them enter the station at the same time.

Yoo Jae Suk: I’m FIRST!!

Kim Jong-Kook: I’m FIRST!!

Running man PD: Since both of you enter the building at the same time, we’re going to decide the winner by rock,scissor,paper.

As both of them agree to decide the winner by rock, scissor, paper Song Ji Hyo, Haha, Jung Yong-Hwa enter the building

Song Ji Hyo: Oppa, what are you guys doing?

Haha : who is the winner?

Jung Yong-Hwa: annyeonghaseyo hyung.

Running man PD: Yong-Hwa-ssi, Ji Hyo-ssi, Haha-ssi, please read this card.

Three of them read the card.

Song Ji Hyo: We still have a chance to win?

Running man PD: yes.

Three of them swiftly run to the store. Meanwhile, Yoo Jae Suk going to have a rock,scissors,paper match with Kim Jong-Kook.

Kim Jong-Kook: Rock

Yoo Jae Suk: Scissor

Both of them: Paper!

Kim Jong-Kook sent out scissor while Yoo Jae-Suk sent out paper. So Yoo Jae Suk lost.

Yoo Jae Suk: Aish!!!

Kim Jong-Kook: Woohoooo……

Running man PD: Kim Jong-Kook-ssi please comes here. Yoo Jae Suk-ssi, please wait behind the line.

Kim Jong-Kook: I win right?

Running man PD: please read this card.

 

Kim Jong-Kook: what is this?

Running man PD only chuckles after heard his question.

Running man PD: if you can answer one of this you win the first mission.

Kim Jong-Kook: (sigh) Tuxedo?

*Ding*

Running man PD: Kim Jong-Kook-ssi, you fail. You don’t have a second chance.

Kim Jong-Kook: what?

Yoo Jae Suk: You fail? How stupid can you be?

Running man PD: Yoo Jae Suk-ssi, please come here.

Yoo Jae Suk comes toward them confidently

Yoo Jae Suk: I’m pretty sure I bought these items correctly.

Running man PD: yes you did. Next, please read this card.

Yoo Jae Suk: At the store’s entrance……. This is the actual mission? Why are you doing this?

Running man PD: Do you know the answer?

Yoo Jae Suk: I saw the mannequin but I don’t know it attire!

*Ding*

Running man PD: Yoo Jae-Suk-ssi, you fail.

As Yoo Jae Suk failed Kim Jong-Kook laughed at him. Meanwhile…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-Store-

Min-Jun and Kang Gary is paying their items but Gary doesn’t have enough money.

Kang Gary: oh? It’s not enough.

He suddenly glances at Min-Jun which has more than enough money while Min-Jun glances back at Kang Gary.

Min-Jun: ah Hyung..

Kang Gary: Borrowed me some money I promise I will pay it back.

Min-Jun: How much do you need?

Kang Gary: 5000 won.

Just as Min-Jun takes out his wallet, he realized there is a weird mannequin standing at the entrance. He looks at the mannequin’s attire from it head to toe. After that, he runs to the SBS building.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-SBS building-

When Min-Jun enters the building he sees his hyung sitting on a chair. Oh, you guys succeeded?

Kim Jong-Kook and Yoo Jae-Suk don’t answer and only shake their head. Min-Jun is wondering how they able to fail such simple mission.

Running man PD: Do you bought the items correctly?

Min-Jun: yeah….

Running man PD: Please read this card.

Min-Jun reads the card.

Min-Jun: ahhh, so this is the real mission?

Running man PD: Do you know the answer?

Min-Jun: yeah, I know.

Kim Jong-Kook and Yoo Jae Suk can’t believe what Min-Jun just says.

Yoo Jae Suk: Really?!

Kim Jong-Kook: how could you notice the manne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter