I like the way you Pink it

Coffee Boy; The Art of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I can't believe Minseok let you stay with me" Chen, Minseok's partner, said before handing Baekhyun a glass of water.

"I know, I can't believe he actually made me fly all the way here" Baekhyun said making both males laugh.

"I seriously don't know how you two are brain doctors when you guys clearly have the tendency to come up with such crazy ideas. I seriously just ope that you clear up your mind soon" Chen said 

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to stay for long." Baekhyun smile before he turns his attention back to the view of Chen's condo that overlooks the entire night sky of New York.

"I'm glad. You know he deserves to have some closure as well." Chen said patting his friend's shoulder as he joins Baekhyun at the Balcony.

Baekhyun could only sigh, he truly misses him.

"You're quitting?" Chanyeol asked the nurse in front of him with an emotionless face.

Sehun with an equal stoined face could only smirk, "There's no point in working here anymore without Baekhyun Hyung." 

Chanyeol chuckle bitterly before pushing Sehun's resignation letter, "You're being unprofessional."

The nurse only turns his back towards the CEO of the Hospital that he used to work, "Better that than a cheater, But don't worry I won't do that to your brother, in fact I will treasure Luhan the way you should've treasured Baekhyun." and with that Sehun left the CEO with his resignation letter neglected on the desk.

I never cheated on him. And I will never will. Chanyeol thought as he watch his office door close lifting his hand to wipe the tears that had betrayed him once again. He misses him. A lot. 

------

"Sir, you called?" Irene asked as he bowed to his boss who didn't even bother glancing up at her.

"I have requested for you to be moved to another company, your agency have granted the request, so go and pack your things." Chanyeol said still focused with the papers in fornt of him.

"But sir--- I, that's not fair!" Irene exclaimed in which Chanyeol flinched before looking up to her ex-secretary with venoumous eyes.

"Be thankful I considered your family status and didn't completely leave you jobless, now get out! OUT!"  Chanyeol said through gritted teeth. 

"BUT YOU KISSED ME!" Irene screamed throwing her arms up before slamming it on Chanyeol's desk.

"I kissed you with the thought of you being my husband, which is stupid because you are nothing compare to him. Now leave before I change my mind and actually leave you with nothing." Chanyeol said eyes piercing through the crying mess infron tof him.

AFTER FIVE DAYS

"Autnie Lu," Hyun Yeol called before he made his way to where his auntie is seating by the sofa, "Please help me up" the little five years old ask as he made grabby hands to his Auntie who smiles widely before settling the boy on his lap.

"What is it Hyunie?" Luhan asked before nuzzling his nose on his nephew's hair, his laptop and guest list forgotten on the coffee table.

"Is Mama home yet?" The boy asked lazily as he laid his entire body on his Auntie's lap.

Luhan only looks earnestly to his nephew who is currently looking at his laptop frowning.

"Aigoo, what is my favourite people doing?" Sehun asked entering their shared living room, Luhan truly thanked Sehun for always having the perfect timing. 

"Uncle Sehun!!!" The boy exclaimed before jumping up and down asking the nurse to pick him up.

"Aigoo, my Hyuniee!!!! You're here? How's school, hmm?" Sehun asked as he put down his stuff before picking the little boy.

"Very fun!! We made lots of drawings!!!! I drew Mama, Appa, and you and Auntie Luhan!" The boy exclaimed before kissing his favourite Uncle, "Hmm Uncle smells like ewwy!!" The boy frowned in which Luhan smile fondly before walking towards his fiance.

"Let me see if you actually smell ewwy," Luhan smirk before kissing Sehun on the lips, "Hmm, you truly do smell ewwy, go and wash up so we can drop Hyunnie to Yeol's"  Luhan said before he grab his nephew out of Sehun's arm. 

"Hmm, Uncle go bathe now so we can see if Mama is home!!!" Hyun Yeol exclaimed.

The couple exchange knowing looks before sighning, "Yes, we'll see if Mama i shome." Luhan whispered as he peck his nephew's cheek. Please be home soon. 

 

"NO!!! I WANT MAMA! NOT YOU APPA!! MAMA!!" The boy cried and trashed on Luhan's arm as Chanyeol tried to grab his son out of Luhan's arms.

The couple have just entered Chanyeol's home whith Hyun Yeol, but the boy notcied that his Mama is still not home, just like the pass few days. 

However, if Hyun Yeol before tried to be a big boy and understand that his Mama is being a Hero and saving lives, tonight is different, Hyun Yeol needs his Mama and no one will sayy no to him.

"I WANT MAMA!!!! MAMA!!!!" Hyun Yeol cried on top of his lungs throwing his arms in the air causing him to hit Luhan.

Chanyeol and Sehun gasp, before Sehun attended to his fiance, and Chanyeol having enough to deal with both at work and at home.

And with stress clouding his mind, Chanyeol did the one thing he had never done, and wished he would never do,

"PARK HYUN YEOL! YOU WILL STOP RIGHT NOW! You are not a baby anymore, you don't need you're Mama for you to baby! He is gone, he left, so you will be a big boy and go to your room! NOW!" Chanyeol exclaimed taking both Luhan and Sehun aback.

But nothing can compare to the shock that the poor little boy has, Hyun Yeol have stops crying but his shoulder are shaking, he looked at his father with sadness and scared eyes before the little boy runs up to his room, "I HATE YOU APPA!! I HATE YOU!" the boy screamed as he run.

Luhan looked at his brother in disbelief, shaking Sehun off of him who stood frozen in his spot, "WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO PARK CHANYEOL?!!" Luhan said fuming before he slap some senses to his brother, "You ing jerk, you cheated on Baekhyun and now you ing hurt my innocent Hyunnie!" 

Chanyeol stood there shaking, head tilted on the side by the impact of Luhan's palm, "I-..I didn't mean to--" 

"Well, you! I didn't mean to leave you with no choice but you forced me to, " Luhan said before pulling Sehun with him, "Hyunie will be staying with me and Sehun until you ing clear off your mind, but please do it fast, I won't be moving my wedding date just for your stupidity." Luhan exclaimed before he walks up to his nephew's room.

 

"Baek called he said he'll be here soon." Sehun said as he pour some wine on his fiance's glass.

Luhan smile before turning his attention back to the boy sleeping on their couch, "That's good to hear, I'm glad he decided to come back." 

Sehun grab both glasses of wine liting the other one towards Luhan who gladly take it from him.

"Well, he did promise to be in our wedding so he has no choice." Sehun said before turning Luhan so he can hug the boy from behind.

"I think it's because he loves my stupid brother  to much.." Luhan inquired resting his head on Sehun's chest. 

Sehun smiles before kissing Luhan's head, "Well, I do think you are right." 

Luhan hum before he once again watch his nephew who is now stretching his limbs up causing the couples to giggle on the cute movement.

"You don't actually thin Yeol cheated on Baek, don't you?" Luhan said leaning deeper on the warmth of Sehun's chest..

"Heck no, that Hyung loves Baekhyun Hyung almost as much as I love you," Luhan giggles on that comment, "But Chanyeol Hyung needs to still explain himself, so he better used this as his last chance to get his husband back and not ruin our wedding." Sehun finished before tilting Luhan's chin towards him and planting a soft kiss on his fiance's lips.

"Auntie...?" Hyun Yeol called ending their mini alone time, the boy sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes as he look up to look for his Auntie who is currently standing by the frame of the dining roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter