The stupid Giant

Coffee Boy; The Art of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**I hope you won't be mad at me after this chapter...... hehehehe

 

 

"Irene, why are you here?" Chanyeol asked as he tries tosteady himself in the bar seat.

Irene only shook her head as he watch his boss get wasted inside this club, clearly Chanyeol is drunk enought to not remember that he literally drag the poor secretary out of the office and to this crowded club, "Sir that's enough. We need to get you home. Do you want me to call Sir Luhan?" Irene asked as he grab the drink in Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol only smirk before frowning, "Why would you call my brother? Just call my husband, isn't it his ob to tend to me?" Chanyeol said through lidded eyes as the alcohol slowly takes control of his body, "Oh! Wait! I forgot, Baekhyun left me.. Why? Because of you." Chanyeol spat as he shrug Irene's arm on his shoulder.

 

"You're kidding.." 

Baekhyun could only sigh as he rest his head bar table in his friend's huse.

"You think I over reacted?" Baekhyun asked looking up towards Minseok, his friend who also happens to be one of the Neurologist at the hospital that he works at and also happens to be where he is staying for the pass few days where he decided to run away.

"Uh... duh," Minseok exclaimed before taking the seat infront of Baekhyun where he handed the other male a glass of wine, "You walked inside his office and witness a messed and decided that it's better to just run away instead of talking it out with your husband, your husband." Minseok said taking a sip of his wine while watching Baekhyun loathe in self despair.

"Baek, I know that this is more than just jelousy, I feel that you've been doubting Chanyeol and I think it's not fair from his side. Both of you are married now, on top of that, think about Hyun Yeol, the kid must be looking for you now, if not for Chanyeol, at least do it for your son." Minseok said he tried to once again convince Baekhyun that it is time to go back home.

"You're right. Hyun Yeol must be having a hard time right now.." The Neurologist sigh before getting up from his seat.

Minseok only raise his brow before questioning Baekhyun of where he is going.

"You've been a nice host Minnie, but I think it's time for me to go back to my family."

 

"Baek? Omygosh Baek!" Luhan cried as he enveloped his brother in law in a warm huge hug.

"Lu....I can't breath.." Baekhyun said as Luhan squeezed him hard.

"I'm sorry Baek, it's just. We miss you all here! I miss you!" Luhan cried.

Baekhyun could only smile apologetically, "I'm sorry Lu, I was selfish and didn't think about anyone else when I acted out last week." Baekhyun said as he hold Luhan's hand.

"No! Don't say that. You had every right to act that way, I mean if that was Sehun I would've probably done worse." Luhan said wiping his tears off.

"I'm sorry again, but uh....Luhan, is Hyun Ye--" and as if the boy could sense his Mama's presence, or maybe he actually can, the boy's loud cries echoed to the dark house.

"He has been having nightmaires since you left. Do you want to surprise him now? Maybe sing him to sleep again?" Luhan suggested in which Baekhyun smiles in gratittude before running up the stairs to his son's room.

"AHHHHH!!!! WAHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!" The boy cried as he sat on his bed, his face red from the cries and screaming he has been doing, and Baekhyun's heart hurts from the view, oh how selfish was he to leave his son all alone. 

"Hyunie, Honey." Baekhyun called as he approach the boy's bed.

And as if Baekhyun's voice is a cure from all the monsters in his dreams, Little HyunYeol stops crying and only sob once he sees who had his room lights.

"MAMA?" The boy cried once again, but this time not from the mosnters in his dreams but because of the happiness of finally seeing his Mama.

"MAMA!!" The boy cries once again as he hold his arms up for Baekhyun to carry him.

And once in his Mama's arms, the boy immediately stops crying, "Aigoo," Baekhyun caress Hyun yeol's hair trying to fight the tears that has dangerously threaten to come, "Did my baby miss Mama?" Baekhyun asked as he rock his son in his arms.

"I miss you a lot Mama, Hyunie was so scared. Mama please don't leave Hyunie again. I pwomise to be good boy." The boy said as he rested his head on his Mama's shoulder before once again drifting off to sleep. 

"Mama, won't never leave again. Never. Unless you or your Papa told me so. I will be forever with you. Now sleep my baby." Baekhyun whispered as he continue carrying Hyun Yeol in his arms as he hums his lullaby.

----

"Hows' he?" Luhan asked as Baekhyun walks in the kitchen where he is sitting on the dining table with his laptop trying to get some fina details for his wedding.

Baekhyun grab a cup of water from the fridge before settling infront of Luhan, "He's sleeping now.. Luhan if you don't mind me asking, umm, I checked our room and Chanyeol isn't there. And you are here instead of your own house with Sehun.. I mean I don't mind you being here it's just, Chanyeol never goes home this lat--"

Before Baekhyun could even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter