Fallin...

Coffee Boy; The Art of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun quickly wipes the tears that stubbornly escapes from his tired eyes when he heard the door of their room opened, and as quietly as he can manage, the neurologist scooted away once he felt Chanyeol's presence beside their shared bed.

 

"Are you awake?" The taller whispered, leaning closer to his husband before placing a soft chaste kiss on the back of Baekhyun's head.

 

"Hmm...How's the musical?" Baekhyun tried to sound normal despite the hoarseness of his voice.

 

"Good..." Chanyeol replied before joining Baekhyun in the bed, pulling his husband closer until Baekhyun's back touches his chest.

 

 

"I've missed you" The CEO whispered before falling into sleep but not missing how Baekhyun's hold is extra tight.

 

 

 

"MAMA!! APPA!! Let's go watch movie pweaasee, pweassee, pweaasee??" Little Hyunnie said while jumping up and down his parents bed.

 

It's Saturday morning and it's one of those days where both the CEO and the Neurologist happen to have the same day off.

 

"Mama! wakie wakie!!!" The boy said as he flop down on top of his Mama after getting tired of jumping.

 

"Okay..." Baekhyun's raspy voice answered before he grab the boy and swiftly placed Hyun Yeol in between him and Chanyeol.

 

"But Mama you're not waking up..." Hyun Yeol pouted as he was caged by his parents.

 

"Hmm... maybe mama needs a kiss.. like sleeping beauty..." Chanyeol whispered to his son as he pull the boy closer to him.

 

Hyun Yeol giggles looking up to his Appa, "Wah Appa's awake!!!" The boy explained before attacking Chanyeol.

 

"Okay okay, how about we wake our sleeping Beauty and we can go for movies and ice cream??" Chanyeol said after a series of tickle fight.

 

All a while, Baekhyun is trying to prevent himself from smiling and opening his eyes, this is one of those moments Baekhyun really wants to treasure. It's not everyday that Hyun Yeol can have this bonding time.

 

"Hmm! But Appa you should kiss mama too! We do it together? Okay?" The boy grin as he shows his thumbs up to his father.

 

"Ok, but I called the right side!" The giant CEO said as he jump on the other side of Baekhyun while Hyun Yeol stays on his side.

"On three.." Chanyeol whispered, as his son nodded.

And once Baekhyun felt two pairs of lips on his cheeks, a pinch in his heart was felt, somehow he felt like this is all too good to be true.

 

"Hey! No fair!! That was mine!!" Chanyeol pouted as his son and husband both finished the last pieces of the popcorn chicken.

"Hah! Appa was so slow!!" Hyun Yeol poke his tongue out before running off to play with the other kids in the playground.

Baekhyun only laugh as he watch his son run with the other kids.

"Hey..... You owe me one popcorn chicken.." Chanyeol whispered as soon as he envelop his husband in his embrace.

Both parents were settled on the picnic mat that Chanyeol prepared, Baekhyun's back pressed firmly on Chanyeol's chest.

"Aww, is my giant baby throwing tantrums again?" Baekhyun cooed as he tickles Chanyeol's chin.

"Hmmm...." The tall CEO only pouts, which earns him a laugh from his husband.

"Aigoo, would this do?" Baekhyun then tilted his head to meet Chanyeol's lips.

The CEO, albeit taken by surprise only smirks, before pouting once again, "No..." 

The Neurologist smack him, but not after giving him another soft kiss, "Now you big baby...is that enough?" 

"Hmmm.." Chanyeol smile after he placed another peck on his husbands lips, "More than enough."

Baekhyun smile as he settle in Chanyeol's embrace, "I love you.." Baekhyun mouthed as he let his head rest on his husband's chest.

"And I love you more." Chanyeol whispers as he place yet another kiss on Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun love his weekend. With just him, his husband, and his son.

No work, no surgery, no fight, no stress, and most of all no Irene. 

 

"So, Mr. Park, what is your plan. hmm?" Sehun asked as he barged inside the CEO's office, eyes sending daggers towards the CEO while he hissed when the CEO's secretary tried to stop him from getting inside, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME.." 

"Yah! Brat be nice, And Irene, it's all good go back to your desk." The CEO said before sending a warm smile towards the shivering secretary who was taken a back by Sehun's harsh words.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Sehun exclaimed. 

"What do you mean? And what the hell are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be doing your cake tasting or whatever you and Luhan Hyung was suppose to do?" Chanyeol asked not even bothering to spare the nurse a glance.

Sehun walked towards the side of the CEO before kicking the swiveling chair making the chair push backwards and sending the tall CEO on the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter