A LITTLE PUSH....

Coffee Boy; The Art of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME, PROMISE THIS IS FLUFF AND ALL CHANBAEK AND A SLICE OF HUNHAN <3

Baekhyun liked to think that Chanyeol, his husband of exactly one month, would remember about the special day and would drop by his office just like how the younger normally do in daily basis, but this time with flowers and chocolates

. And Chanyeol actually did with wide grin plastered on his face he walked inside the neurologist's office both of his hands hidden behind him and Baekhyun have to stop himself from jumping his husband because Chanyeol remembers and he--

"BAEK LOOK WHAT I GOT!!" The CEO said as soon as he reveals what he's been hiding

ING GOT A PIECE OF PAPER...? 'Okay BAEK, relax. Maybe it's a love letter... a sweet love letter full of Chanyeol's lov--'

"It's a ticket for that musical I've been dying to see!!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Okay maybe not letter or flowers or chocolates but a musical date is okay too.

Baekhyun grin and got up from his seat, "Aww! That's sweet so--" "I know right! I thought Irenep would give it to Taemin, but she suddenly knock on my office and asked if I'd want the ticket! And I said yes! Isn't she sweet?! I knew I hired the right secretary."

Oblivious. Park Chanyeol is the biggest and most oblivious person anyone would ever encounter, because seriously everyone would see that fire burning in Baekhyun's eyes and how the neurologist is literally breaking his own operating gown due to excessive pulling.

"So with that said, I drop by to ask you a big favour." Chanyeol finally calms down and step closer to his husband as he rest his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder, their noses barely touching and for a little while Baekhyun forgets about why the hell he is so upset.

"Do you mind picking up Hyunie by yourself tonight? And also, would it be okay if I stay a little later? Irene said the musical is three hours long and--"

NEVERMIND. BAEKHYUN HATES THIS DAY THE MOST. SCREW FLOWERS, CHOCOLATES AND LOVE LETTERS.

"Whatever you want... and of course, Hyunie IS my son, of course I'd be okay. Now move, I need to check on my patient." Baekhyun sigh before pushing Chanyeol slightly on the side.

'TSK TOO MUCH FOR WANTING SOME ALONE TIME WITH YOU.'

Chanyeol frown not liking the way Baekhyun treated him, and with one pull he envelopes his husband in his arms, "What did I do this time?" The taller ask nuzzling his nose on Baekhyun's now blonde hair.

"Nothing...just..." Baekhyun sigh deeply and immediately melted under Chanyeol's hold. 'The effect you have on me...', with another sigh the doctor looks up and smile softly, "Nothing. Would you just give me a kiss? I really need it now."

Chanyeol doesn't need to be asked again. He would gladly kiss his bundle of joy anytime anywhere. Heck he would keep kissing Baekhyun until the shorter told him to stop, and maybe Chanyeol would actually stop. And with a soft touch of their lips and a little tugging here and there, the two finally pulls away.

"Better?" Chanyeol grin.

Baekhyun buried his face on Chanyeol's chest before humming, "Just make sure your home before midnight... I'm already so used to sleeping beside you, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep if you're not beside me..." Baekhyun said before tightening his hold around Chanyeol's waist. In which, the taller grin bigger before placing a soft kiss on Baekhyun's crown, "You don't know how good that makes me feel.."

 

 

"MAMA BAEKK!" Hyun Yeol immediately drop everything he was doing and run in front of the cafe's main door as he was patiently for his mama to park his own car.

"Aigoo! You missed me that much?" Baekhyun cooed as he see his son basically jumping up and down in front of the door before the neurologist run ahead lifting his son and peppering him with kisses.

"It tickles Mama!!" The boy in his arms giggles.

"I miss you Hyunnie, Were you good to auntie Luhan?" Baekhyun asked as he walk to the back room of the cafe where his friends are.

"Hmm, I was super good! I made cupcakes with Sehunnie Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung helped me with coloring." The boy sais before nuzzling his head on his mama's neck.

"Hey Hyung." Sehun greeted once the mother and son came in.

"Hello to you too. Did you finish the cupcakes I asked you for?" Baekhyun asked softly after realizing the his baby boy ha fallen asleep in his arms.

"Hmm, it's in the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter