Chapter 04

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 04
- 2 months -

That's exactly how long Taeyeon's been shielding her heart with the Nickhun and Tiffany's dating news. She's kept her eyes closed when she sees them together or leave on purpose. She tried to avoid being in the same room as them, sometimes she wants to just sleep in the classroom and listen to music to avoid them but Tiffany hasn't returned her ipod. She misses her only companion to lonesome days. It's been a mystery to her why haven't Tiffany returned it, its been more than two months when she lend it to her and she assumes that Tiffany's probably listened to all the songs in there, especially the ones she sang and wrote her own.

So today she was determined to find the chance to talk to Tiffany and ask for her ipod, she's been good at hiding her feelings anyway so there was no need to feel nervous or afraid.

She was in the hallway thanks to another free period when she found Tiffany standing in front of her locker. She smiled, now is her chance to ask for her ipod back.

"Excuse me, Tiffany" she tapped the girl's shoulder.

Tiffany spun around and found Taeyeon standing right behind her. "Oh, Taeyeon-ah. Hello." She smiled brightly.

"Hi" Taeyeon paused. "I was just wondering, when can I have my ipod back?"

Tiffany bit her lower lip. "Oh right! Sorry I keep forgetting."

"It's okay" Taeyeon smiled. "But can I please have it back? I really need it."

"Err-- I don't have it right now. It's at home, are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

Taeyeon tilted her head to the side. Tomorrow is Saturday and it's the day she usually goes back home to Jeonju. "I guess I am, why?"

"Great!" Tiffany grinned. "Let's meet tomorrow, 4:00PM at the cafè near the school. I'll give it to you by then."

Did Taeyeon hear it right? Tiffany asked her out tomorrow just to give back her iPod? 'What kind of sorcery is this?'

"O-okay, tomorrow."

"Awesome. See you Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany closed her locker and waved goodbye to her.

--

Taeyeon kept fidgeting in her seat checking her watch from time to time. It's only 3:45 and she's already in the cafe waiting for Tiffany. She arrived early feeling excited and a little nervous at the same time. She breathed deeply trying to calm herself down but she just kept feeling nervous on her chair. "Damn this won't do." She mumbled and decided to come out of the cafè to pass time.

It didn't take long for Tiffany to arrive and immediately saw Taeyeon waiting near the door. "Taeyeon-ah!" She called and greeted.

Once Tiffany was standing in front of her she smiled and waved back. "Hi"

"Did you wait that long?"

"No, I just got here too." She lied. "Let's go inside." She opened the door for Tiffany and followed behind her. They picked a seat and she pulled out a chair for Tiffany too.

"What do you want to drink?" Asked Taeyeon when Tiffany was settled.

"I'll just have iced Americano" the girl responded pulling out her wallet.

"Alright, don't worry. I got this." Taeyeon grinned, heading towards the counter. She soon returned carrying their drinks on a tray.

"Thank you Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany called softly smiling at Taeyeon.

"No biggie"

They fell silent for a while when both sipped their drinks. Taeyeon laid back on her chair after having a drink of her coffee. She smiled.

"You know you look really calm" Tiffany commented at her. "It suits your name, Taeyeon."

"I get that a lot" Taeyeon chuckled. "Sorry to be taking your time today."

Tiffany shook her head. "No, no. I should be the one apologizing, if I had given your iPod on time you wouldn't have to meet me here."

'Mmm, I would've missed the golden opportunity to go out with you Fany-ah.'


"Don't worry, I'm not doing anything anyway. This beats sleeping in my room."

Tiffany chuckled. "Right, I notice that too. You sleep a lot when we have nothing to do."

"I'm not really sociable so I tend to fall asleep easily."

"Did you know that people who always sleep are lonely? That's a psychological fact." Tiffany stared at Taeyeon. "Are you lonely?"

Taeyeon chuckled. "I don't know? I feel nothing most of the time to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter