Chapter 17

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 17

 

 

Taeyeon swallowed the lump in after she knocked on the door in front of her. She’s been scolding herself for feeling so nervous as if she’s about to meet the love of her life’s parents when in fact she was just invited to come over to watch movies and hang out.

 

The door soon opened and she was met not by the person who invited her but by the blonde creative director slash housemate of Tiffany. “Oh hey Taengoo.” Jessica greeted her with a smile.

 

“Hi, how are you?” She asked, it’s been a while since she has seen the woman.

 

“I’m good, you?”

 

“Same.” She chuckled. “Ah? You’re gonna be watching with us?”

 

Jessica grinned, “Which would you prefer?”

 

“I’m cool either way” Taeyeon calmly responded. “I brought chips and popcorn” she lifted the plastic bag she was bringing.

 

“Oh cool” Jessica took the bag from her hands. “Why don’t you come in? Tiffany already prepared everything so don’t be surprised if our living room suddenly looks like a mini theater. She unfolded the couch to make it look like a giant mattress.” She explained, leading Taeyeon inside.

 

The shorter girl took off her shoes and followed Jessica’s footsteps that led to the living room and true to her words, it did look like a nice mini theater. Tiffany seem to have moved their furniture and whatever it is in their living room because all she can see it that giant flatscreen t.v, the bed like couch that has dozens of pillows and blankets and a table on both ends with food and beverages. “Wow, if I lay down on that thing I might never get up! That looks so comfy” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Meh, that’s what Tiffany has in mind anyway” the blonde girl whispered.

 

“What did you say?” Taeyeon thought she heard her mumbling incoherent words.

 

Jessica just smiled, “Nothing, go on and feel at home. Tiff will be down in a minute, I’ll put this in a bowl.”

 

“Is there anything I can do to help with?”

 

“No, I don’t think so. Like I said, Tiff got everything prepared. Trust me, the only thing you can ‘do’ is her”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened, “W-what?”

 

“I said the only thing you can do is help her clean up after” Jessica shrugged.

 

“O-oh, right. Of course.” Taeyeon awkwardly chuckled and headed to the damn couch. Jessica headed to the kitchen to prepare the chips and Tiffany finally descended from the stairs wearing her shorts and a black tank top that got Taeyeon gulping again.

 

“Oh hi! You’re here.” The smiling woman greeted. She secretly eyed Taeyeon from head to toe and found her beautiful just wearing her shorts and a white loose v-neck t-shirt.

 

“Hey, Jessica let me in.” Taeyeon smiled back, pointing at the woman who’s at the open kitchen just behind the living room.

 

Tiffany lifted her gaze and found Jessica leaning her arms on the bar counter giving her a knowing smirk while wiggling her brows. She knows her housemate is teasing her because of what she was wearing but she ignored it and rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah, sorry. I was just fetching the DVDs in my room.” She mumbled showing Taeyeon a bunch of DVDs.

 

“So what are we watching?— Disney princesses movies, harry potter, Nicholas Sparks, romantic comedies? Which one?” She asked looking at the CDs Tiffany showed her.

 

“You can pick. I’m cool with any of those.”

 

“Hmm—“ Taeyeon pondered for a moment.

 

Jessica who has been watching and listening is now bored out of her wits so she made the suggestion for them, “How about those romantic comedies! At least they’re funny and they can set the right mood.” She innocently grinned.

 

Tiffany was about to scold her for butting in but Taeyeon beat her to it. “Sure! That’ll be nice” Taeyeon handed her the DVDs.

 

Tiffany just nodded her head and set the player and the DVDs. Taeyeon has managed to find her position on the couch, which was on the far end of the couch bed, leaning her back on the backrest that’s been covered with pillows. She pulled a blanket over her body and got cozy when the movie started to play and Tiffany finally joined her. The woman was about to choose the other far end of the couch but was beaten by Jessica to it so she had no choice but be the one in the middle next to Taeyeon and her wicked blonde best friend.

 

The lights have dimmed and the only light they have is the one from the t.v, “I know what you’re trying to do, so stop it” Tiffany hissed at Jessica.

 

“I’m not trying to do anything. I’m just watching with you guys.”

 

Tiffany glared at her friend, “I know you Jessica Jung. I’m serious, stop it.” She whispered.

 

“Okay then” Jessica sighed. “Let’s switch places if you really want to sit here.” She offered which Tiffany gladly took.

 

Jessica was now in the middle sitting between Taeyeon and Tiffany. The shortest woman doesn’t seem to be bothered by their movements at all since she was too engrossed with the movie. She was just about to reach for the blanket when Tiffany beat her to it. She looked at the woman and glared at her but Tiffany just stuck her tongue out at her.

 

She remained quiet for the mean time, the movie was just starting after all so she just let them have some peace.

 

But when the movie reached the middle of the story, that’s when she began her own mission. She started to rub her arms whining that it’s cold, “Tiff~ can we share the blanket?” She pouted.

 

“No, go get your own.” Tiffany responded without even looking at her.

 

“But I’m too lazy to go upstairs” she whined again.

 

“Then freeze to death”

 

Jessica kept pouting with her eyebrows furrowed. “Fine! Mean and selfish woman” she hissed at Tiffany. She was mentally congratulating herself knowing her plan was working so she moved on to her next target. “Taengoo~” she used her nasal toned voice which got Tiffany’s attention.

 

“Hmm?” Taeyeon looked at her.

 

“I’m cold~ can we share the blanket?” She pouted again, still using her nasal voice that Tiffany hates so much.

 

Taeyeon chuckled, “Sure” she said offering Jessica the rest of the blanket.

 

“Thanks!” She grinned and moved in closer to Taeyeon, she got comfy on her place and even leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, cuddling her. She was smiling in victory when Taeyeon even extended her arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. She smirked, looking at Tiffany who is now glaring at her with her eyes flaming and daggers coming out from them. But like what Tiffany did, she just stuck her tongue out at the woman and cuddled closer to Taeyeon who was just smiling at the gesture unaware of the jealous woman on the other end of the couch.

 

Jessica can see Tiffany mouthing her words telling her to leave Taeyeon alone but she just shook her head. She can see Tiffany hissing quietly warning her that should she not let go of Taeyeon, she will be killed. But boy does Jessica know how to push her best friend’s buttons. She moved closer to Taeyeon and even wrapped her arms around the woman’s waist, sniffing her perfume secretly from Taeyeon but displayed it for Tiffany to see. “You’re so warm Taengoo, I can just fall asleep on you” she mumbled.

 

“Then sleep, I don’t mind.” Taeyeon replied.

 

Jessica pushed her body closer to Taeyeon, wrapping her arms a little tighter on the woman’s waist, closing her eyes. “Don’t mind if I do.”

 

Tiffany’s not liking this at all, she’s seriously at the verge of tearing Jessica to pieces and her patience is growing thin. She needs to think of a way to separate the two without looking suspicious to Taeyeon. She knows Jessica is teasing her and she will not lose! No one cuddles to Kim Taeyeon before she can! No one! Not even Jessica ing Jung!

 

Her mind was no longer interested in the movie but is now thinking of ways to get Taeyeon’s attention. She’s kind of pissed that the midget doesn’t even mind that Jessica was hogging on her and doesn’t even protest about it. So she finally got up from the couch bed heading to the kitchen, pretending to get a glass of water. Until an idea hit her, she saw Jessica’s phone on the counter and fished out her own. She searched for Jessica’s name in her contacts and headed back to the couch bed. When she was finally comfortable in her seat, she pressed the call button on her phone, making Jessica’s phone ring. She hid her own phone behind her and watched as Jessica opened her eyes, groaning.

 

“Ugh who on earth is bothering me on a weekend?” The blonde woman hissed.

 

Taeyeon just smiled at her, “Go answer it, it might be important”

 

Jessica nodded her head and got up from the couch bed and headed to the kitchen and that’s when Tiffany moved in the middle of the couch bed, next to Taeyeon and finally ending the call. She turned to look back on the kitchen and found Jessica looking at her in amusement.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand is confused why was Tiffany sitting next to her again. “You okay?” She asked.

 

Tiffany turned to look at Taeyeon, “huh? Oh yes, I’m fine.” She flashed a smile.

 

“Okay” Taeyeon smiled back.

 

Jessica finally came back occupying the now vacant spot on the other end of the couch bed. She kept moving, twisting and turning. “Ugh this space feels so crowded, can you move a little more Tiff” she groaned pushing Tiffany closer to Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany glared at her, “Your space is big enough for you. Stop moving” she hissed.

 

“No, I need more space.” She whined again and pushed Tiffany again.

 

Taeyeon was laughing at them, she scooted more to the far end of the couch making room for Tiffany and Jessica to scoot. But Jessica doesn’t seem to be done yet because now Tiffany was pushed against her so close that Tiffany’s shoulder is already on top of hers.

 

“Oh my god Jess! Stop it!” Tiffany hissed.

 

Jessica shrugged and stopped moving but making sure that Tiffany won’t be able to move from her position. “Okay I’m good” she mumbled smiling at them and taking a bowl of popcorn and started focusing on the movie.

 

Tiffany was a little anxious but she’s not gonna deny how much she likes where is she right now, she’s just worried how Taeyeon feels about it. “Are you okay?” The short woman was looking at her worriedly. She’s actually surprised at the close proximity they have making her eyes grow open wide. “Y-yeah— sorry Jess is being a ” she chuckled nervously.

 

“It’s fine” Taeyeon assured. “Here, I think you’re a little uncomfortable” she said extending her arm so Tiffany can lay on her shoulder instead. “Lay on me, it’s fine.” She smiled warmly at Tiffany.

 

And boy does Tiffany feel like she’s in heaven. She  did as Taeyeon told and gently leaned her head on the woman’s shoulder whose arm was immediately wrapped around her. She can smell Taeyeon’s perfume and is trying her best to suppress the fluttering feelings in her heart. This is the first time she’s gotten this close to her and aside from that one time they held hands, this is the farthest skin ship they have.

 

Jessica who was an observer of what was happening was smirking at how well her plan was working. She can see Taeyeon blushing, clenching her jaws and trying not to look so hard at Tiffany who is looking y as hell with what she was wearing. She’s pretty sure that the duo aren’t even paying attention to the movie because it has reached the credits rolling yet none of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter