only love can hurt like this

Jungri Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, Jeon Jungkook.”

Yeri so desperately wanted to say these words out loud to the man lying opposite her, covered in nothing but a sparse blanket from her bed.

But she never could. She was too afraid, too much of a scaredy cat. Afraid that she'd lose him.

Her best friend.

He'd shown up at her doorstep, heavily drunk again, before smashing his lips to hers and running his hands along her waist. She could only kiss back desperately, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting him in with no resistance.

She loved him too much.

Yeri really didn't know why she let him in. Into her world, the first time he'd flash her that dazzling but adorable smile. Into her heart, the first time he'd ask if they could be friends. Into her house, the first time he'd shown up at her doorstep, only to (sadly) share the news of his new girlfriend. Into her bed, the umpteenth time he'd arrived yet again at her doorstep, fuming heavily after another big fight with his girlfriend.

She was so stupid. Stupid enough to fall for a man that she knew she would never have a chance with.

She should've shut him out of her life, yet she let him take off all her clothes and use her body. She should've found someone else, yet she let him occupy her mind all day.

And he never apologized.

He never apologized, for leaving her at 6am without a word after their first night together, while she bawled her eyes out at his indifference. He never apologized, for saying cheesy words and kissing his girlfriend while Yeri was right in front of them, having to listen and watch everything in agony. He never apologized, for showing up at her house again and again, and rocking her world again and again. He never apologized, for ignoring her for his girlfriend when she needed him, but only coming to her when he needed her.

Lastly, he never apologized for ripping her heart into shreds. For continuously tearing open the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter