blanket

Jungri Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook, stop.” Yeri groaned sleepily, reaching out blindly with her hands.

“Stop what?” A masculine voice just as bleary answered back.

“I'm cold!” Yeri whined, turning to her side to face Jungkook in annoyance. His broad back was turned to her, and the raven haired girl would've taken the time to appreciate the sight of her boyfriend's shirt stretched tightly over the wall of muscles had she not been feeling the irritation bubbled up in her.

“So what?” He grumbled back, clearly annoyed that his sleep had been disrupted too.

“Stop hogging the blanket!” She huffed, tugging the blanket away from Jungkook’s unmoving body. It was a difficult task indeed, trying to get her desired object away from the bulky and muscular body lying in front of her.

“Give...it!” She shrieked, fully awake now as she exerted all of her energy to produce fruitless results. Yeri could literally see Jungkook’s smirk as he held on to the blanket with the tiniest effort. “Try harder, babe.”

“You're such a bully!” She pouted angrily, continuing to pull at the cloth uselessly. She could feel her arms tiring out at the activity, and finally gave up when she decided that the blanket wasn't worth a muscle ache in the morning. She turned away from Jungkook, rubbing her arms furiously to keep herself warm as she tried to get the annoyance out of her system.

Seconds later, something warm and soft settled over her body, and Yeri resisted the urge to smirk at her victory. She knew it, Jungkook was just too soft for her, he would never leave her in the lurch.

But of course, being the stubborn girl she was, Yeri couldn't just accept things like that. So she threw the blanket off her body, although almost regretting that action immediately when the cold air hit her skin again. “Go away. Take it all you want.”

“C’mon babe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter