essay

Jungri Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, the astrology site says that our horoscopes match each other.”

“Uh huh.” Jungkook answered absently, his eyes busily scanning across the screen of his laptop in time with the fingers that were hastily typing on the keyboard.

“It says that we are a harmonious match. And that we have a slow moving kind of love, but not like-”

Jungkook tuned out his girlfriend’s words as his eyebrows furrowed, trying make sure that his sentence made sense. “-population thickness can purchase us some time to control whatever remains of the issues, one needs to prescribe the control of population explosion.”

Hmm, how should I continue? He nudged the pair of glasses up the bridge of his nose while his mind ran a million miles per minute, before widening his eyes when he finally thought of something. Ah! I can write about the weakening of water quality, as well as the annihilation of animal and plant groups.

With that, he set to work with a triumphant look, excited at the fact that he might actually get his geography essay done by this afternoon at the rate he was progressing. Before he could finish typing out a full sentence though, the screen of the laptop was pushed down forcefully, and Jungkook recoiled his hands instinctively in case it slammed down on them.

The laptop didn't close fully though, but Jungkook could feel a stare burning holes through his head. Lifting his eyes up curiously, they made contact with another pair of wide, sparkly but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter