just a fan

Jungri Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Oppa!” The girl shrieked, running towards the man who had just emerged from the building, holding out a sketchbook and a pen. “Can I please get your autograph?”

The man seemed taken aback at her abrupt appearance, taking a few seconds to register her wrinkled school uniform before breaking out into a blinding smile. “Sure. What’s your name?”

The schoolgirl opened to tell him her name, and the man smiled as he heard it. He repeated it once as he finished scribbling on the paper, as if testing the name out on his tongue. “You have a nice name.”

“Thank you, oppa.” The petite girl blushed heavily, squealing internally at her idol’s compliment. She took back the sketchbook with both hands shyly, about to bow a ‘thank you’ to him when the man opened his mouth again.

“Shouldn't you be at home? It's already pretty late, and I don't think it's safe for you to be outside now.” He spoke, gazing around at the darkening sky before laying his concerned eyes on her.

“Oh, i-it's ok, I have a direct bus home f-from here.” The girl cursed herself for stuttering at being the center of his attention right now, but widened her eyes when he chuckled and held out his hand. She looked up at him with curious eyes, confusion cutely written across her face.

“Your phone.”

“W-what?” The fan widened her eyes even more, instinctively clutching her hand to her skirt pocket as though the man in front of her would suddenly reach into it and snatch the device away. “What do you want it for?”

“Relax,” he chuckled once again, holding out his hand further. “I'm not going to do anything bad to it.”

At the back of her mind, the female could hear her mother’s warning about not letting strangers convince her into doing things, but she knew her oppa was nice. He wouldn't do anything bad. So she took out her phone slowly, placing it on his outstretched palm. “Here.”

“Thanks.” He unlocked the phone immediately and began typing something into it, much to the girl’s curiosity. A few seconds later and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter