Oh My Ghad

Hi, Im Jjing-Jjing

Ggomo in Italic~~

I sneezed above the blankets, woken up by the snoring of my owner, though she looked like an angel when she sleeps..."Well" she is--- an angel.

my nose, stretching my legs, letting out a groan, i rose up and glanced at the couple who was fast asleep in a sweet embrace in dream wonderland, i tugged on their blankets,' I'm pretty hungry, breakfast please, Jezeus Cries' as i let out another groan.

No movements whatsoever, i started to give up, i immidiately rolled my eyes over the door, hearing a knock on it, "Thank God." I howled, running to the door while barking, i sense food and...something else...fur? Yeah, its fur.

i heard a growl inside Master's room, it was Byul, who was groggily getting up, i barked once more "Hurry up, Woman!" 

"Jjing-jjing...be quiet, Unnie is sleeping..." She hushed me, though i want food, so i'll keep on barking food.

Byul sighted in defeat as she approached the door fully clothed, of course, opening the door reveals a Whepup holding a cat and a Japanese Bento.

i was about to growl at that cunning little-

"Oh My Ghad--! A Goddess!" Circling around while barking beside Byul who was trying to keep me quiet.

"calm yourself, Boy." Ggomo purred, giving me an intense glare.

Woah my heart is pumping, what the heck. 

"I'm a Man, excuse you." I sat down and barked, staring at her.

" 'Excuse you' Your tail is honest, just because of a mere food, pfft." Ggomo meowed mockingly.

"W-well, I haven't been fed yet." I tried to stop my tail from wiggling, but her beauty just excites me.

Byul and Wheein was amused, staring at us like we're engaging a conversation like humans, Wheein chuckled and dropped Ggomo gently at the ground, lifting up my , Ggomo took it as a signal and ran off, me chasing her playfully.

"Dummy, this isn't Adult-like at all." Panting while smiling, still having a cat chase which was fun, Ggomo just showed her tongue, teasing me.

"Oh you're really getting it." As i worked my legs faster, but damn, a cat is so much faster.

"Omo, they're friends already." Byul and Wheen chuckled, amused at how we're chasing each other like Cats and mice.

"Where's Unnie?" Wheein asked, Byul was about to answer but was cut off, hearing a groan from the room.

"Baby, what's this noise all about..?" Yongsun opened the door, eyes were still closed, she stretched her arms up, still stark .

Byul gulped, her eyes widened, Wheein's mouth in agape. 

Yongsun finally decided to open her eyes, "Wheein..." Pointing at Wheein, then to Byul, she then pointed herself, her half-closed eye was half-closed no more as she now widened her eyes in shock, realizing she was .

"Oh Boy..." I sighted, Ggomo was beside me, with dissapointment and embarrassment in her eyes, she knew that things were gonna go down any moment now.

"Sh*t." Yongsun mumbled, rushing back to the bedroom. Hurriedly putting some clothes on, meanwhile, Byul was there, face palming, Byul's ears were red as , Wheein stood the, speechless.

"Unnie doesn't shave." Wheein straightforwardly exclaimed, Byul's blush grew wilder.

"Wheein!" Byul gently hit Wheein's arm, Byul can't take this anymore, she felt like melting because of the embrassment.

"Aren't hairs in your mouth botherso-" Wheein was cut off by Byul who was blushing madly, earning another shout from Byul once more. 

"Im not cleaning that puddle of Byul, by the way." I announced, Ggomo's nose flinched, yawning, revealing her sharp fangs, contain yourself, Jjing, Contain yourself, Jjing, Contain yourself.

'Adorable, unlike my owner who yawns like a hippo.' I scoffed.

the door slam got my attention, turning my gaze at the poor door, revealing a red Yongsun who was now wearing a oversized shirt, Byul's of course, tucked in her maroon colored shorts, her hair was combed neatly, barefaced.

rushing to Wheein, placing her finger on Wheein's lips, shushing her before Wheein gets to say anything.

"You. didn't. Saw. anything." Yongsun's aura was fillng the air, and she seemed pissed....really pissed and embarassed, Wheein just nodded and held up the bag she brought.

"I bought Takoyaki, cups of Ramen, and some Onigiri." Yongsun's eyes sparkled, forgetting about the stuff that happened earlier, Amused Byul was amused, her girlfriend was basically drooling.

"Foooooood!" I barked, leaving Ggomo, rushing to the humans, barking at them happily.

"Of course i bought you guys some snacks too, share it with Ggomo though." Wheein smiled.

"Wheein! You're a Godess! Unlike my useless humans who only moans all day and flirt, God." I barked repeatedly, an annoyed Ggomo beside me. 

"Jeez, Calm down, Jjing." 

"Tails doesn't lie, Ggomo." I smirked at her, her tail was wiggling like crazy just by seeing the food getting poured on the two small containers,one for me, and one for her. 

"Shush, you." She meowed.

"First one to arrive gets extra! One two three---!" I ran as fast as i can, i laughed, I'm beating that cat for sure.

my eyes widened, she's now in front of me, mockingly wiggling her tail.

"Damn it." I bumped to the wall, not looking where i was going, the Humans cooed at me, while trying to check if i was alright, recovering from the bump, i went to my bowl, glancing at the victorious Ggomo, who was her paws to tease me.

"Im having half of yours." Ggomo meowed while munching her food.

Can't even hate her.

I made Ggomo female, so our Jjing can have confusions, which is cute, lol., the chapter is quite short, bare with me please but ill try updating this fri, sat or sunday~ i have my other fanfics too but you guys seem to like this so, ill be focusing on this then~