Eric Nam

Hi, Im Jjing-Jjing

 

First and foremost, the author notes. Hello dear readers! As you see below this text is a new update of this fan-fiction, i would like to apologize for the sudden absence. But i'd love to update from here and now, thought each might take a while, but for now, enjoy.~ Thank you for the support as always. (^∇^)ill be uploading the fanart for this chapter soon.


"What's happening?" Enjoying my sleep, i rose from my slumber, giddy and excited for today, looking above and grunting as i heard noises from the bedroom, i stepped closer and closer till i reached my Master's door. Then "Thud!", a pillow had hit me on the face.

They were again, arguing. 

It's been happening a lot after the long vacation of these beagles, they're now back to work and here i am, alone, in a spacious apartment, staring down the window, realizing the world is an amazing place to look at from the above, i sighed.

'I'm feeling old already.' I chuckled from the deep thoughts that swallowed my mind, i my nose then went inside the room to stop the couple from fighting.

"Really, why did you accepted the offer in the first place!?" Moon Byul Yi shouted.

"You told me it was a big opportunity! You clearly dug your own grave!" My Master squealed.

Oh no, i think it's because of that time. Let me give you guys a quick flashback of what happened.

First day of the week, my Master woke up to the beeping sound of the coffee machine Byul brought in, it was huge, like seriously, it was offered to her by a friend from a coffee shop. I'd show an image but this little paws of mine can't hold a goddamn cellphone. Byul went inside the room and gave my Master a kiss on the forehead, saying their greetings with a bit of grease, she kissed Yongsun and they both went out for breakfast, as for me, i followed to get a taste of the good good morning.

They did went to work and i was left with my buddy, Steve. The stuffed dog Byul bought me, honestly, i wanted Daebakkie to come over but he was at Byul's hometown.

I was so bored i watched TV, i jumped on the sofa and pressed the remote, gladly it , flipped some channels then finally I'm on National Geograffiti. 
I watched the giraffes and those huge elephants, my eyes fixed on the television.

Hours later, i heard the door being unlocked, i leaned over causing my blanket to fall, neglecting my popcorn, i greeted my humans who seemed to be....upset?

"Relax Byul! It's scripted." My Master sighed.

"Scripted? I don't care, the show's name is literally "We Got Married"." Byul pouted, walking in the house and dropping on the sofa, taking some of my popcorn.

"Hey that's my popcorn!" I barked as i jumped on Byul, cuddling on her arm and letting her pet me. 'Ahh, this is the life.'.

"Byul, this is a big opportunity like you said, for the group, for us." Yongsun stated.

"And for the people to ship both of you and that Eric Nam guy." Moonbyul frowned.

"And my Baby's jealous~?" My Master chuckled, approaching the couch, she planted her arms around Byul's shoulders, kisses her girlfriend's head and as soon as Byul turned her head, they both kissed.

"I-I'm not jealous, it's scripted." Byul huffed.

My Master chuckled again, taking off her coat, hanging it on the coat hanger, she went to the kitchen.

"Byul-ah, are you staying for dinner or are you going home?" My Master asked from the kitchen.

"I'm sleeping here." Byul announced, still upset about Solar signing the contract for WGM.

"Yes, my dear Hobo." 

"Your lovable Hobo."

"Shush." 

"You're my home, My Sunshine~" Byul winked, i cringed.

"God, Byul, stop it." My Master cringed as well, but we all know she loved it.

"But really, Baby, can we still back out from that contract?" Byul puffed her cheeks, honestly it was too cute.

"Ms. Moon, just think it's for the sake of the group and for me, please? I won't entertain him when the camera's off, i promise." Yongsun went back to Byul, hugging her girlfriend tightly, Byul held my Master's hand and nodded.

"Alright, for us." Byul agreed, but she still doesn't like the decision.

"Thanks Babe." Yongsun kissed Byul's cheek.

Alright, that's the end for the flashback, but i still don't get why they're still fighting over this. Well it went like this yesterday, started by a "Ding." On the doorbell.

"A second!" My Master announced, careful not to be too loud to wake up Byul Yi, she rushed to the door then i greeted the person as well by using my stamina to climb up the person's knees.

"Ohh, hello there." This Man kneeled and proceeded to pet me, i was pleased.

"Hi there Human I don't know!" I barked.

He laughed, he then looked at my Human standing there, smiling as well.

"What brings you here, Oppa?" My Master asked, he rubbed his nape.

"Well i thought it would be nice to get to know each other before the show so it'll be a success." The Man chuckled, My Master told him to stop standing outside, so she led the way for him to the couch.

"Ah, you didn't have to trouble yourself to go here, Oppa, please sit down, coffee?" 

Eric Nam, Yongsun's partner for the WGM, nodded.

"Thanks, Solar-ssi." 

(((I'm not very fluent about Korean formalities or honorifics, since i'm mostly a weab and the only group i like in Kpop are MMM and G-friend, so please bear with me and correct me if i am wrong! Thank you!!!)))

(Ps: my girlfriend, @Poyiiichan, wrote this part. 

Pss: i forced her to. Kekekekeke)

Not long after having the coffees ready, my master returned to the living room – with the tray on her left arm and an additional bag of cookies on the other.

Welp… that’s obviously too heavy…

The man, who, I think, sensed my master’s difficulty, quickly rose to his seat and assisted YongSun-umma; with him accidentally… or purposely placing his palm over hers. 

“Uh... i-it’s okay, Oppa. You go take a seat, I can man—” My master was about to convince him but was immediately cut off by the man’s persistent plea on taking the tray.

“No, Solar-ssi, let me,” he said whilst fully taking the food and placing it on the table,” besides… I’m sure we’ll be doing this and a lot more on the show.” And finished his sentence with a meaningful smile.

“Aheeem! Ahem!”

The airy conversation was then stopped when we heard a certain voice interrupt.

We all turned our heads and saw ByulYi – of course! – leaning against the door frame and eyeing the man.
 
“Byul… Oh! B-Byul!” Master nervously exclaimed. “Y-You’re awake! Since when… were you standing there?” She asked, biting her lip on the process.

“Just now. Hey, Eric-oppa, what’s up?” She replied without much emotion and tried shifting the topic.

Oh oh…

I looked at my master who was now bowing her head while walking towards one of the couch, opposite to where the man was sitting.  

“Yeah, hi, Byul-ssi! I’m here to see Solar.” The man, who I learned was Eric, replied.

“Oh! What for?” ByulYi smiled and took a sit as well not far beside Eric.
Psh! That smile. 

I decided to jump and rest in-between them. ‘Ya know…just making sure they’ll have someone to stop them from getting at each other when one decides to punch the other. Hekhek. 

“Umm, tomorrow’s the show so I was thinking that we at least… should get comfortable with each other … I’m hoping that you don’t mind?” Eric rubbed the back of her head while throwing a nervous laugh.

ByulYi then turned her head on my master, who was already looking back, and then showed Eric a big smile upon putting her gaze back to the man. 

That fake smile. Gosh!

“Well, of course!” ByulYi said. “We wouldn’t want to disappoint the fans, right?” laughing at the end of her question. Eric smiled and nodded.

“Welp… you both have fun,” Byul scooped me after patting the man’s back,”I’ll just take Jjingjjing for a walk. Good luck on the show!” she then stood up then took me with her as she heads for the door. 

Seriously? At 2:00 and we’ll walk?
After an hour of walking under the blistering sun, Byul decided to take me back home. 

Hm, must’ve cooled herself down. Ironic.

“Y-You’re sweating… you shouldn’t have walked when it’s this time of the day” My master reprimanded ByulYi. 

The man’s gone now and only the both of them are in the living room. 
Byul decided to ignore my Human and walked past her. But YongSun-umma won’t just let her. 

She gripped on Byul’s shirt and pleaded, “Baby… please?”

Byul sighed then turned her body to face my master, but with her head still hanging low.

“I really don’t like Eric. He’s seriously into you. That smile…” Byul sighed once again before lifting his face up, looking straight into my master’s eyes.

“Aww. Baby~ He’s not into me, hm?~” My human then started caressing ByulYi’s face, “Why do you think that?” 

ByulYi pouted, feeling all pampered with YongSun-umma’s touches. I mewled.

How come she gets petted while I don’t? I’m sweating, too! 

“It’s with the way he looks at you, Yong. I know that because he looks at you like how I do.” Master then giggled then tiptoed to place a quick kiss on ByulYi’s lips.

“Well I don’t like him,” she stated confidently. “My heart only belongs to my YongKong!” and placed her hand on her chest. 

Byul shrieked, “And that came from someone who always gets flustered with my greasiness?”

“Oh, shut up! I know you like it!” Master then slapped her girlfriend lightly while giggling.

“Na-uh, I don’t~” ByulYi started covering her ears whilst laughing then turned her back against YongSun-umma to more. “I don’t~ I don’t~”

“Ohohoooo!” 

My human then jumped on Byul- appa’s back, startling the latter, who, on the other hand, was gripping on Yongsun’s thigh tightly to keep their balance.

Byul was about to say something but was stopped when a hot muscle started her nape and up to her ear, nibbling on the earlobe.

“You don’t just walk away from me, ByulYi, hm~?”

I looked at Byul-appa who’s now glued on where she was standing and saw bob.

Hellooooooo! Doggy still here!

I barked out loud to get their attention. Aish, these twoooo!

“O-oh…” ByulYi looked at me first and then Umma YongSun followed.

“You think we should---” master’s girlfriend attempted to ask but was again halted when YongSun-umma placed her lips near her ear and whispered something. 

“Ohhh!...” 

Ohh… what? What did she say??

They both looked at me and the last thing I knew, I was shoved out of my master’s bedroom. They’re at it again.

End of flashback, people.

"Well, that's today's episode for Jjing-Jjing's crazy life." I sighed.