Wait What?

Hi, Im Jjing-Jjing

Ok, first of all before we begin the chapter, i found out that Jjing Jjing is an Old woman. Hahahaha~ but still, in this fanfic, it would be a young man~ for Ggomo, its a secret, you just have to find out by reading this chapter~

 

Happy Birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear Solar~ happy birthday to you~

Hey, Jjing-Jjing here, they're making a ruckus today, its currently 5AM in the morning, and these family beagles of mine barged inside and they're currently drunk, singing happy birthday hazily, i can smell the alcohol from here, and beef, assuming they came from a beef restaurant, Wheein was knocked out on the floor, hugging a pillow and drooling on it, while Hwasa was on the sofa, her eyes half closed, Moonbyul is still singing happy birthday groggily, to a wall, while Solar is currently reading something on her phone, is she sober? She seems sober to me, until she started hitting her phone and letting out loud random squealing and getting angry for no reason.

i my nose and groaned, now how am i gonna handle all this mess?

 

"Jjing-Jjing ah~." Yongsun called my name in a drunken manner, i stood up and approached her, she was smiling, she was even cute when drunk, my heart fluttered, Yongsun grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, she reeks of alcohol! and she was trying to kiss me, i raised my paws in defense, trying to stop this crazy lady from kissing me.

 

"Yaaa! Jjing-Jjing! She's mine! That...unnie! Mine!!" I almost face palmed when i heard Byul shouting...at the wall, i mean, Byul, we're over here. I barked at her so at least she can sense where i am, though she pointed at Wheein and gave her a deathly glare.

 

"No I'm over here for God's sake!" I groaned, good thing that Wheein was asleep, or else she would have peed all over her pants, glaring Byul is scary, okay, never want to make her angry i tell you.

 

"hehe...Byul-ah is jealous." Yongsun muttered, but loud enough for Byul to hear, finally, Byul found our spot and approched us bit by bit, her deadly glare was no more, but she still looks like she'll pass out any moment.

 

"Me? Jealous? Nuh-huh." She said those with couple of hand actions, she was so obvious, if i were human, i would be laughing like my Yongsun over here who was wobbling, trying to keep up with Byul.

Byul pouted cutely, her being drunk is cute too, though she's scary when she's serious, she lowered her head so she can match with Yongsun's, moving her head more closer than before, now their fore heads are connected, Oh God this is cheesy, let me down please, don't make--- oh nevermind, they're making out already.

 

"Ugh." I uttered a cry, leaning my head on my Human's arm, rolling my eyes, then focusing on my paws, i gently removed them from my Human's grip.

 

'...1...2...3' I counted, then i scurried away, successfully escaping, the two of them stood up, still focusing on their kiss, Byul carried Yongsun to their bedroom, Yongsun's thighs hugging Byul's waists, hitting stuffs along their way and bumping on stuffs, though they were so immersed in their own world, they didn't care. Hwasa fell asleep moments ago, i smiled, at least they're calm and quiet, unlike those two who are damn wild. I ran inside the bedroom that was unlocked, I didn't mind the stripped unnies on the bed, having their intense moment and their heated dominant battle, I don't have to point out what they're doing, right? 

So noisy, these two.  Nobody flinched when i barked at them, Byul was so focused on eating my Human, this isn't the first time i saw her eating Yongsun, so I'm not really worried, i mean, my Human was still good and complete as new the last time, so i don't really assume that Byul eats her flesh until she's no more, its like...she's just , i guess.

I gently pressed my nose against the drawer, biting on the handle then carefully pulling on it, there i bit on a pair of blankets and dragged them outside after hearing a moan from these two humans.

Gosh, they're noisy, I'm surprised that neighbors haven't complained yet. I sighed, keeping up with my small feet, i jogged where the two Maknaes are, gently placing the blankets on top of them, firstly, for Wheein, i almost tripped, though I successfully carried myself, leaning over her , i dropped the tip of the blanket, hopping to the other side of her back, i chomped on the other side of the blanket and carefully placing it over her arms.

 

"hmmm...Fried Chicken...." I flinched, making me squeal, She was dreaming about fried chicken, i giggled internally as I continued covering her with a blanket, next up is Hwasa. 

I took the blue folded blanket and placed it on Hwasa's lap, Hwasa stirred on her sleep, groggily waking up, groaning from her headache, i didn't meant to wake her up though.

 

"Thank you, Jjing-ah." Hwasa still half asleep, patted me and covered herself with the blanket, i was surprised, isn't she suppose to freak out because I'm doing human like stuffs? Okay.

Hwasa fell asleep again in an instant, i smiled at the two of them, i decided to sleep too, lazily dragging my tired body to my own bed, i heard a moan inside the room.

 

"Ugh!! Byul! !" My soul jumped from the sudden noise.

God damn it Byul Yi, its freaking 6AM in the morning. I cried, i hope we won't get a disturbance notice, last time we got one because the neighborhood continuously heard banging noises from our room, of course i glanced over my two embarassed humans that time, they apologized to each tenants, and why am i even involved? I should've just stayed inside our apartment, but no! They used me as a reason! That i was running and bumping on stuffs.

I fell asleep after those deep thoughts, hurriedly returning to dream land where my i can see my favorite stuffs, like for example, a huge fluffy toy that i can bite on, i remember Byul yi buying me a similar toy but i kinda ripped it apart. 

 

The next morning, actually no, morning already came, it was around 10AM, i heard Byul groaning, i raised my head and saw her in the kitchen, gulping down some milk, she was wearing short shorts and a white shirt, groaning in pain while looking for pain killers for her head ache, hangovers are b*tches, can't say enough, since I've tasted alcohol myself, someone clumsily spilled alcohol on the floor which i carelessly , biggest regret of my life, i was puking a lot and my Human rushed me to the vet, worse day ever, i got injected and cried like a baby.

Byul approached the two maknaes who were peacefully sleeping, surprised at how they got blankets.

 

"Did they sneaked inside our room?...or..." Byul mumbled to herself, then she looked at me suspiciously, i gulped, she caught me. Byul slapped herself and sighed.

 

"Ugh, Byul, now you're even suspecting the dog...aishh!" Groaning Byul face palmed, holding her glass of milk, she returned to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of them.

phew... I dropped a sweat, i stood up and drank water from my bowl, then I approached Byul who was holding the pan, tugging on her leg by climbing her, i stepped back and sat down, my tail wagging, my tongue hanging down.

 

"i am hungry, woman!" I growled at her, Byul chuckled, she was currently cooking scrambled eggs and heating up the spicy rice cakes, and some soup for hangovers.

 

"Just a minute, Jjing-jjing." 

I stood up and jumped on the stool, watching Byul yi cook professionally, even if it's  just eggs, how she cracks the egg and dropping it to the pan was amazing and amusing. 

Rolling my head, my eyes followed Byul's movements in awe, it looked so delicious, then my soul jumped, i lost my balance from the stool, Sh*t 

Gladly, Byul caught me! Oh God my heart is pumping so fast right now, i held Byul yi tight, she was mumbling i got you, Boy, i got you. While caressing my back, making me calm.

Wheein was the one who made the noise, she opened her eyes in blooshot and she immidiately stood up and rushed outside the apartment, panicking. She left me and Byul in antonishment, wondering what just happened. Waking up Hyejin and Yongsun inside the room, this time she was dressed, thank God she was dressed this time, she stood out of the door, her eyes were widened, curiosity hitting her up, along with Hyejin, the two of them looked at Byul yi who just raised her shoulders.

 

"Uhh...breakfast is done." Byul announced, finally.

the other two just walked like nothing happened, they sat on the stools, patiently waiting for their food to be served by Byul, the three of them calmly sat down after giving me my share of food, they were talking about their hangover and the stuff that happened earlier, and teased Yongsun about her age while munching on their egg and rice cakes, sipping some of the soup.

 

"Unnies, next time, keep it down , please." The two unnies were surprised by Hwasa, they were red up to their ears, though Byul just smirked.

 

"Only Yongsun-unnie only though, she kept on screaming last night." Hwasa laughed, Byul earned a punch on the shoulder from Yongsun.

 

exactly. 

I munched on mine while hearing the latter's laughs and chuckles, they weren't loud, it was indeed calm, this is what a home feels like.

The door banged open, revealing a sweaty Wheein and an unamused Ggomo on her hands. Oh, Ggomo! 

I excitedly approached them and barked at Ggomo happily, though Ggomo wasn't happy to see me.

 

"Shush, you're too noisy." Ggomo meowed.

 

"Why? Can't handle my charming voice?" I giggled, Ggomo cringed, rolling "Her" eyes away, Wheein chuckle and looked at the others who were looking at her like You got some explaining to do.

 

"I grabbed Ggomo since I was worried." Byul nodded and offered her a seat on the dining table, which Wheein gladly accepted, leaving Ggomo beside me who looked tired and annoyed, here i am smiling like a dork.

I decided to do it now. I cleared my throat, getting Ggomo's attention.

 

"Ggomo, i have something to tell you.." Good thing I didn't stuttered, i looked at "her" sincerely, Ggomo loked at me with curiosity.

 

"Spill." 

 

"I like you, Ggomo." I turned my head down, Its now or never, i gulped and my tongue, I didn't heard any replies, just silence in the air and the humans plates. 

 

"G-ggomo...?" I slightly looked back up, Ggomo looked surprise, "her" face was priceless. 

 

"..."

 

"...Ggo-" Ggomo cut my words off.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm not gay." Wait, what? My mind can't process this.

 

"..."

 

"Jjing-Jjing?......, hey, Jjin---" 

 

"You're a guy?!" I cracked my bark, I can't believe it, Ggomo was a guy all along, the images of a Goddess was shattering, i-i can't believe it, i can't believe it.

Just kill me already, this is freaking embarrassing, i cried. 

Net is so slow, so ill be uploading the fanart later along with Byul's reactions, hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry this was late though!