Welcome to the Family

Hi, Im Jjing-Jjing

A not-so-important-but-must-read author's notes at the end of the chappy~

 

"Where the hell is Byul-Unnie?" Wheein snorted, drinking her own cup of tea, sitting on the sofa with the two girls, Yongsun and Hwasa; Wheein herself on the middle.

Hearing Yongsun groan, the latter also sighed, their feet in socks, up the coffee table, their heads leaning on each other's shoulders.

"Wheepup…can you get my cup..right, there." Pointing it with her toe, Yongsun stared at Wheein with her puppy eyes.

"I don’t know, Unnie, can you?" Silence filled the room, either both in awe.

I almost choked on my water, did I just heard that right? My Human got owned?  you need a medal for this, Jung Whee In.

Yongsun pouted and stood up, the maknaes chuckled, Wheein reached up her arms to Yongsun who was about to sit, hugging the brown haired lady, she chuckled.

"Sorry, Unnie, I was kidding." 

Yongsun giggled, nodding, "I know." 

Three of them snuggled again while approaching them, jumping on the sofa, I my Human's neck and used my nose to move her hands to my head, I proceeded to come closer, sitting down, I lied on her lap, her hand brushing my fur, best feeling ever.

Until the door slammed, making my soul jump, and my Human's tea soaking me.

Jesus Christ, for the love of God, who is this disturbing my beauty res---

Byul came in, panting, she was literally wet, us realizing it was raining outside, a gasp came out of my Human's lips, dropping me, yes, to run to Byul ing Yi, I never felt so neglected in my whole life before.

Byul was wearing a oversized long sleeves, her bra can be seen through that wet clothing, which made Yongsun furious as hell, saying she will kill those who dared to look at Byul's chests, though Byul was holding a box, a huge box, curiosity filled me up, jogging to the box, giving it a sniff.

This is…familiar.

I snorted, accidentally sneezing, I heard a yelp inside the box, an adorable-like yelp.

"Ummm, what---" my paws fiddling with the corner of the cardboard, a figure rose up, its nose covered in paper.

I arched my back as I saw a puppy, I looked at Byul who was smiling in amazement, I stared at her with horror.

"Don't worry Jjing-ah, we won't replace you, silly." Byul chuckled, working those nose muscles.

I sighed, I approached the adorable pupper, my collar dangling, while the other humans were cooing at the adorable sight.

"Hello!" 

Did this guy just greet me…joyfully?

"Guys, meet daebakkie~!" Byul announced happily, waiting for the other humans to react, well, all they did was approached the hew member of the family, squeezing its cheeks and hugging the hell out of the poor pup.

"H-help…" Daebakkie looked at me while giving a sweat drop, I stood there, chuckling.

"Welcome to the family, Daebak!"


-

It’s a very short update, and I am sorry for that. 
School is making me lose motivation to write, and to draw as well.
For me, its not summer vacation yet, our last day will be on April 27… Weeks more to go.
Though a very important announcement, ill be focusing on a book, and will be publishing it thiiiis week! And it would be based on real life~ Hint: its Moonsun, of course! 
So for my other updates, ill push it a bit to the side and come back at it during summer; hiatus? Pshhh nah, hitaus isn't in my dictionary //hides
Except for my wattpad fanfics, they're like, un-updated for couple of years now.
So if my readers see me here, I'm prepared.
Thank you very much for reading this chapter, I'll try to write longer ones next time, this is just a chapter to greet the new pupper~