Chicken Bones

Hi, Im Jjing-Jjing

My eyes opened and lit up by the sound of the door opening, the cold air touching my face, i greeted the Human by jumping on her and stretching in front of her.

"Jjing-Jjing!~ Im back! Jjing-Jjing-ah~" I barked and jumped at the sound of my owner's voice, she looked quite tired.

i followed her to the living room, she sat on the sofa before arranging her stuffs on the coffee table, she removed her coat and placed it on the armchair, she gave loud sight.

I raised my head and looked at my Master, I felt a tick inside my brain ALERT ALERT ALERT CODE RED CODE RED , i ran at full speed, jumped on her lap, barked and her right cheek while panting, tongue out.

"Jjing~Jjing..!" Solar awed and hugged me gently, OPERATION SUCCESSFUL , seeing her happy makes me happy too, at least she's smiling now, ruffling my hair while checking her device, Master's eyes lit up as she recieved a call, she giggled and answered the phone.

realizing who it was, i barked as a greeting.

"Jjing-Jjing~~" Byul's voice echoed, I took my tongue out, i gave another bark "Hello!" smiling at her response, my Master giggled, her dolphin laugh made my heart warm.

"Byul!~" My master happily called out her name like a kid, of course im a bit jelous but whatever.

Byul chuckled "I bought chicken for us and treats for Jjing-Jjing, I'm coming over." Byul announced over the phone

"Food? FOOD???? I LOVE YOU BYUL YI!!!" I barked repeatedly, i heard my master and Byul chuckle.

"Well, someone is happy~" Byul cooed and laughed, i can already imagine her nose scrunching up, then she continued "Ill be there in a minute, ill be hanging up."

Solar nodded, "okay, be safe, i love you." she muttered, loud enough for Byul to hear over the phone.

"Love you too." Byul said before hanging up.

putting down the phone, My master immidiately grabbed me and danced, humming a Drama BGM while spinning, oh God I'm gonna hurl, put me down, put me down, put me down.

as i was repeating those words all over my head, i heard her squeal, she looks so damn happy.

then we heard knocking on the door, Solar dropped me gently on the sofa.

'That was fast, Gosh, her Hormones, i can smell it already.' i sneezed, earning a chuckle from my master.

Solar skipped to the door, opening it, a Byul was in sight holding a plastic bag and a box of chicken, i rushed to her and greeted her by again, stretching in front of her and trying to climb her lap. I was showered with gentle scratches and nose scrunching with chuckles, Adorable. My master joined in and also patted my stomach with Byul ruffling my hair, what can i say, I'm blessed having these B*tches fawning over me. I huffed in content as i followed them to the sofa, waiting for my so called food to be given to me.

"Hello! My food-" oh great, now they're making out.

i rolled my eyes and jogged to the plastic bag Byul brought over, i nuzzled my nose in the plastic bag, sniffing, looking  for food, Bingo!, i found the packet of treats she always buy for me, i bit on it and gently pulled it out of the bag.

"great, now how will i open this..." i my nose, biting on the packet of treats, i brought it over to the couple who was STILL making out, trying hardly to climb the sofa which was successful and dropping the packet of treats on Byul's hands, putting my paws on her arm, telling her to open the bag.

Byul caressed Solar's cheeks with her right hand, earning a cute moan from her, Byul chuckled between their heated kiss, Byul grabbed the packet and opened it, still focusing on the kiss,' Okay wow, impressive.' i scoffed

'Whatever' i grabbed the open snack and left the sofa, i headed to my bowl and clumsily dropped the bag of treats there and ate the fallen pieces of treats, barked in satisfaction.

finishing the whole packet, i happily drank my water and jogged back to the sofa, gladly, they aren't eating off each other anymore. They were eating the fried chicken while snuggling, which got my attention, i barked at them, telling them i want some too, but no, their attention is glued to the TV show they're watching.

I yawned, tired from munching and running all around, i hopped on the sofa and searched for an empty lap, i snuggled close to my master, resting my chin on her free arm, i yawned once again, i snuggled closer as she placed her free hand on my back and ruffled and patted my hair. feeling relaxed, i slowly drifted to sleep.

 

i woke up from the loud banging of the bed at the bedroom, sniffing the air which smelled like chicken...LEFTOVERS~!

i sniffed the chicken, half of it was boned, i was about to bite the chicken then i saw a trail of chicken bones lying on the floor...leading to the bedroom.

'Great.' i scoffed.

hearing loud moans, my eyes filled with worry, "that was Master."'

i Covered my eyes with my paws and gave a sigh, this will be a long night, i howled "How will i sleep peacefully tonight..." Dragging my body to my own bed just beside my bowls, before hopping in, i heard one more loud moan coming from the room, i placed my paws on my ears and rolled up, releasing a silent growl.

"God help me." I groaned. 

i really dont know what to put soooooo i just type whatever pops into my head xD im sorry if this chapter was bad >-<