8. Epilouge

Leading My Life

One year later…

 

“It has been a year mom. Thank you for taking care of me since I was young” Yoongi says as he puts a bouquet of baby’s breath on a gravestone. Then, he turns his body to a gravestone opposite to his mom’s.

“Hi baby… it has been year. A long time has pass but I still couldn’t forget about you. Thank…you… for saving… my life” he stutters as he tries to hold his tear. He puts a bouquet of baby’s breath on top of it.

“Bye Jiminnie. I’ll come back later” he says for the last time before leaving the cemetery.

 

 

 

Yoongi enters a café. A café he used to love to go but now it is only a memory for him, he walks straight to the counter and greets the barista.

“Hey Jin Hyung” he greets.

“Hi Yoongi. Sorry for calling you to be here but I can’t leave the café” Seokjin says.

“Never mind hyung. Why are you calling me though?” he asks.

“Oh, I want to give you something. Please take a sit” Seokjin instructs him. Yoongi just nods and heads to the nearest table while Seokjin goes to his office to take something. After a while, Seokjin come back with an envelope in his hand. He hands Yoongi the envelope. On top of it, written there ‘To Min Yoongi’.

“What is this hyung?” he asks in confusion.

“I was cleaning Jimin’s room yesterday and I found this. I think you should have it” Seokjin explains.

“Oh, thanks hyung” he takes that envelope and heads out of the café.

He walks to the field that he used to go with his lover. He seats on the grass and stares at the sunset. Then, he takes out the envelope and reads it.

 

Dear Yoongi,

 

I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry if I was hurting you. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you what you want. To be honest, I’m the one who don’t deserve the love you gave to me hyung.

 

When I knew the truth, I really hate your family that I wanted to kill all of you with my bare hands. That’s why I decided to play with your heart. But as we went through our relationship, I realized you don’t deserve anything that you had been through. I learned about you and I feel sorry to you. And I also realized that I started to love you more than anything,

Heck, I shouldn’t love you. But, the way you treated me made me feel the love again. When I met your mom, I honestly hate her. I’m sorry to say this but she doesn’t   deserve to be your mom. She was only being your mom just because she had given birth to you.

That reason made me want to kill your mom. She killed my parent and she tortured you since you was young. I knew I’m crazy but that’s the only way for you to let go from her life. I do this for you hyung. Yes, I love you so much but I couldn’t forget my revenge.

I would do anything for you so that you can live for the rest of your live with happiness. Anything including taking a bullet for you. If I was meant to die, I would die hyung. Just to protect you. I’m such a foolish right hyung?

So hyung, please be happy for the rest of your life. I’m sorry I couldn’t  be there with you. I hope you can find someone better than me and live happily with them. Lastly, I hope for the best hyung. I love you.

 

Park Jimin

 

Yoongi folds the letter when he finishes read it. Yoongi looks up to the sky and smile.

 

“Yes, you are a fool Jimin. How can I find someone better than you when you were the most beautiful sunset I’ve seen in my whole life. Even now, you are still the most beautiful one I see. Forever I’ll love you and thank you Jiminnie”

 

 

The sun behind the horizon starts to fade away and leaves the sky into darkness but it will never fade away forever because tomorrow it will come again and turns the sky into a bright daylight.

 

And his memory of Jimin is just like the sun. It comes and goes but never fades away. Forever.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

omg finally i finish this story. i never thought i will finish it,

Thank you for everyone that reads my story untill the end..

a big thanks  for my suscribers and voters :

SnowyMiya | damnitwhy | Shirsha23 | pom101 | Syzygy- | SyicaRayne | mieyhyun | ouiam90 | btsbst | pink_baekbaek | emobaekhyun | swagminsuga | xNekox | jekichim | AmySuju | SeokjinThumb | rhione0523 | Faitchier | HanneyLee | mir2504 | redshroom | 1362013 | Viruz1121 | NEALfanfiction | Aimz19 | thatyixingboy | Norahnoggins | Suurtjee03 | wangyase | DredhezRei | Bibivier | naja2342 | redyellow2002 | doodooseob | xnamlady | cutipiejiminnie | Bokuranomirai | creepmon | Judith_MG | norizah | Littlemrsmalfoy | UsagiEli158 | Yoonleaderismine |2GoAway1 

thank you i love you guys