5. The Truth

Leading My Life

Flashback

A few years ago

Yoongi had finish his classes and went home. When he stepped in his house, he heard his father was screaming in rage. Yoongi hid behind the door to take a closer look on the scene. Yes, he always heard his father angry but this time it was different. It seemed like he was angrier than before.

“WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE TO CLAIM ME AS YOU SAID?!” he screamed to a couple who sat calmly in front of him.

Inside the room, he saw his father with a furious face while his mom was looking at the couple in anger. He looked at the couple at notice them as Park Sonjung and Lee Minhee, a happily married couple. Park Sonjung is his father best friend but why his father was angry with him? He tried to stand still as he heard the conversation.

“We had been best friend for many years and I never thought you will do something like this. I don’t want to get involve with you so I will give the tape to the police” Park Sonjung said in concern.

“DON’T YOU DARE! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT!” his father shouted. Then, Park Sonjung turns to spill his rage.

“WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU WANT TO KILL ME? AND ADDING YOUR CRIME AFTER YOU AND KILLED THAT GIRL?” he spit.

“It..it was an accident” Yoongi’s mom tried to cover her husband.

“From what I see, your husband was enjoying torturing her” this time it was Lee Minhee turn to voice out her thought.

Yoongi was in shock after he heard all that. He hurriedly went up to his room and tried to calm himself.

‘My father is a and murderer. No way’

He went to sleep and tried to forget the scene he watched earlier.

 

 

 

When he woke up the next day he still could not forget that scene. He went down stair and found that his father and mom were waiting for him. They gestured Yoongi to sit in front of them in the living room. Yoongi gulped as he sat on the sofa.

“You heard it right?” his father asked.

Yoongi shook his head and try to play innocent.

“Then what are you doing behind the door yesterday?” then his mom turn to ask. Yoongi was trembling and kept on looking down, afraid to make eye contact with them. His father smirked.

“You are trembling, that’s mean you are lying right? You need a punishment kid” with that, his father unbuckled his belt and beat him. His mom just watched the scene with a smirk.

Yes, his father was an abusive and he had suffered enough since he was a kid. He would get beaten every single time even though when he didn’t do any wrong. And his mom just watched, enjoying the moment he got beaten up. After that his mom would manipulated his mind and said he was no good if he cried when he was beaten by his father and so more. Like a mastermind, she controlled him ever since he was a child.

‘You are weak. Stand up idiot. Don’t make yourself look stupid’

‘If you can’t handle your father treatment, how you want to survive in the harsh world out there. That’s how our society lives. Harsh and cold’

‘You are idiot. Why do I have a son who is idiot’

‘Prove me you are no stupid, you little ’

‘You are weak and you will never get to fight me kid’

Those were the word he always heard since he was a little kid. Never did his mom tell him he was a nice son or something like that. all he heard was only a curses.For Yoongi’s parent, it was their way to teach their child and that’s what made him now, a fierce and heartless man.

The only way to make his mind sane after getting all of those treatments was making music. He enjoyed himself when he is working on them and dreamed to become a producer but his parent never support it and treated him like usual. Although he got all of those beaten, he never leaves  his passion.

 

 

 

Ever since he found out about his father’s crime, he always lived in fear. He was not scared about himself but he scared that his father would kill the couple. His mom noticed his fear and brain washed him every day, saying that it was not a wrong thing to kill them.

And that day his fear came.

Yoongi and his family were resting in the living room when one of his father’s man came in with a worried face.

“Pp..ark Son..Jjung.. he is …on his..wa..way to the po..lice st..station” he stuttered.

“WHAT?!” Yoongi’s father stand up upon hearing that.

“Kill them and make it look like an accident! I don’t care how you do it or else I will kill each of you!” he instructed his man.

Yoongi trembles in fear. He just witnessed his father as a murderer and now felt pity toward the couple. Yoongi’s mom saw his condition and quickly whispered in his son ears.

“We do nothing wrong. We have right to kill them. If we don’t kill them, they will ruin our lives in the future” she whispered.

And a few hours later, there was a news on the television.

“There was an accident happened at the intersection in Gangnam City. The victims are a married couple known as Park Sonjung and Lee Minhee. It was believed they tried to avoid something and then crashed their car onto a nearby tree”

“Good job! They deserved it” Yoongi’s mom clapped happily. Yoongi watched his father. He seemed to be happy but not as happy as his mom. It seemed like he was regret.

Yoongi’s thought was right. His father regrets it. His father started to drink a lot and mumbled words. He also began to be quiet and never raised his voice. He didn’t even talk to his wife and son. Yoongi’s mom tried to calm him and saying that the incident was only an accident. They had nothing to do with the case but her husband never listen to it.

A month after the accident, his father was founded dead because of suicide. He took his gun and shot himself. Beside him, lied a suicide note.

‘I can’t do this. I had killed my dear friend and I couldn’t live like before. I’m sorry’

Though the police saw the note, they never reinvestigate the case because they still believed Park Sonjung and Lee Minhee died because of accident.

And since that day, Min Yoongi tries his best to live with the grave secret.

 

 

i try my best to finish this story ASAP eventhough i have change most of the plot since i don't remember the old one (sorry)

i hope you enjoy my story

pls bear my grammar

love you guys