3. First Kiss

Leading My Life

Jimin is stirring his coffee slowly with a smile at his face. Then, he takes the cup and brings it toward the balcony. He sits there and silently enjoys the weather. The weather is so cold but he somehow not really care about it as he thinks what had happen at the café this morning.

 

Jimin is too shock and he couldn't balance his body well. He almost fall on his back but Yoongi is fast enough and quickly grabs his waist.

"Instead of free coffee, I want to go date with you. Can I?"

"Yes, it is like what you guys think. As you can see I am dating your dear friend”

 

Jimin smiles so hard. His heart is beating crazily. His face starts to turn red and he keeps fanning himself since he feel it is a little too hot around him.

Oh my god. Is this even what peoples call love?

Suddenly, he hears the front door is being opened and he quickly sit up straight. A voice greets him.

“Jiminnie… I’m home”

“I’m at the balcony Jin Hyung” Jimin calls the latter.

Jin walks toward the balcony and take a sit in front of Jimin. Then he gives Jimin a sharp gaze.

“Who is he?” Jin ask. Jimin makes a confuse face even though he knows who is Jin talking about.

“You don’t have to act confuse. I saw it and the worker also keep on asking me about it. ‘Instead of free coffee, I want to go date with you. Can I?’ What the heck is that?Jin mimics Yoongi. Jimin sighs.

“Yes. He is my boyfriend. Why?” Jimin finally admit about his relationship.

“But why? In all person around you, why him?” Jin argues.

“What do you mean by ‘why him?’… I’m already a grown up adult and I can choose anything that I want” Jimin defends his choice.

“I just want to tell you, please be careful… he is very different from what you see. I don’t want my lovely dongsaeng get hurt” Jin mutters and get up from his seat, leave Jimin alone in confusion.

Did Jin hyung knows him? Why did he says like that?

 

 

 

After that sudden date at Jimin’s café, they begin to meet each other more often. They start to date and went to the places where the couples go. Yoongi also starts to call the latter with a sweet nickname such as ‘Jiminnie’ or ‘Baby’. And when Jimin is being called like that, his face will turn red, as red as tomato and Yoongi will jokingly call him ‘cutie tomato’.  But Jimin is too shy to call Yoongi with sweet nickname so he decided to call the latter ‘hyung’.

Everything is too sweet between them. Every single thing. You might think they live in the candy land when they start to talk to each other.

They are now at a field and enjoying the scenery of the sunset. They watch the sun fall behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and pink. Their lips turn into a big smile, showing that they really enjoy the sunset with their lover.

“Baby” Yoongi deep y voice whispers at Jimin ear. Jimin starts to turn red but still turns toward him.

“Before this, I always thought nothing is more beautiful than sunset but I was wrong. Because when you come into my life, you are the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen” Yoongi whispers. Jimin starts to turn red even more, much redder than the shade of the sunset. His heart starts to race uncontrollably and he quickly covers his face in shy.

“Aww, baby… you don’t have to be shy. It is true indeed” Yoongi coax him.

“Oh yeah? No one ever told me that I am beautiful” Jimin lift up his face and faces Yoongi.

“They don’t realize it. For me, you are very beautiful, Jiminnie” Yoongi compliments him.

Everything between them is so sweet, so nice that both of them hope their relationship will last long.

 

 

 

It takes a month of their relationship for Jimin to find out that Yoongi is actually live on the same building as his.

Jimin is about to press the close button on the lift board until he hears someone shouts ‘wait’ from afar. The man quickly runs and stops in front of the lift to catch his breath.

“Hyung?”

Yoongi lifts up his head and widen his eyes.

“Jiminnie? What are you doing here?” he asks. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

“I think I’m the one who should be asking you why are you here” Jimin says confusedly.

“And why is that?” Yoongi asks as he steps into the lift.

“Because I live here” he answers Yoongi’s question but it sounded more like he is questioning.

“What?” Yoongi suprises.

“You live here?! How can I don’t know about this? Hell yeah! I live here too” Yoongi gasps. Jimin is speechless.

“Are you sure you are not stalking me cause as long as I live here, I never meet you” Jimin says.

“So am I” Yoongi defends.

Suddenly there is a ‘ding’ sound, indicating they already reach at the destined floor.

“It is my floor. I’ve got to go. I’ll call you later okay?” Jimin says in awkward. Yoongi quickly grabs his hand to stop him.

“Look, I think we need a proper explanation. Come, I show you where I live” Yoongi pulls Jimin back into the lift.

“So, you live at 7th floor. Mine is at 12th floor. And I’m very sure I’m not stalking you. I believe neither of us stalk each other. And I think I know the reason why we never bump into each other. It is because… I rarely stay here… since it a little bit far from the office… yeah kinda like that” Yoongi stutters as he tries to find the right word.

“Okay… that’s make sense. So, where do you live actually?” Jimin asks in curious.

“Emm… with my… family” Yoongi turns his head as he tries not to make any eyes contact with Jimin. Jimin found it is weird but he decides to shrug and asks him another question.

“Do you live alone… I mean at this apartment?”Jimin asks.

“Yeah… how about you?” it is Yoongi turn to ask.

There is the ‘ding’ sound again and both of them get out from the lift.

“I live with my hyung. I mean he is not really my biological brother but he has been taken care of me since my parent died and help me to get through the hard phase. Oh, he is also a barista at my café” Jimin explains. Yoongi stops his walk abruptly.

“Your…parent…died?” Yoongi asks slowly, he don’t want to hurt the latter feeling. Jimin turns toward him and smiles.

“Don’t worry. It is not a big deal. I have been living with my fullest since that day. I know it is hard but it’s not the excuse for me to get down all the time and not being happy” Jimin says and his lips turns into the widest smile.

Yoongi glad that his Jiminnie is okay. He grabs Jimin’s hand and lead the way to his apartment. When they reach there, Yoongi presses the passcode and let both of them in. When they take off their shoes, Jimin notices there is a pair of woman shoe, places neatly there. Jimin starts to get curious.

“I thought you said you leave alone” Jimin asks. He is sure that Yoongi also notices that shoe because his face has darkened a bit.

“Yeah, I am very sure I live alone” Yoongi tries to cover up his voice and act like nothing happen. As Jimin hears Yoongi says like that, he start to imagine things.

What if he has another girl. But, I’m his boyfriend. What if he is cheating on me?

Jimin’s heart starts to race as he thinks about that. He is worry that they will break up soon and most of it, they have never kiss each other and he really want to know what it feel likes to kiss Yoongi’s lips.

What? How can you think of that at this kind of time? Oh my god, please focus on reality Jimin!

But peoples said that curiousity can kill a cat. He can’t stop being curious on Yoongi’s lips. What it is taste like and heck, he never kiss people for god sake. He want to know all that. They about to turn at the corner to reach the living room, when suddenly, without Jimin realizes he pushes Yoongi to the nearest wall. And with a blink of an eye, he closes his eyes and kisses Yoongi’s lips. Yoongi seems to get shock by Jimin’s act but then he reacts toward the kiss. Since Jimin never kiss in his life, he dosen’t  really know how to kiss. Yoongi smiles as he thought about the innocent Jimin and start to bite his upper lip a little and make their kiss even deeper. But suddenly they hear a gasp from a woman and stop their kisses.

Jimin tries to catch his breath and his face starts to turn red after his first kiss. He turns his head toward the sides and found a woman, a little bit old but yet still stunning.

“Yes mom?” Yoongi says with a calm voice. He quickly grabs Jimin waist and close the gap between them. Jimin widen his eyes as he finds out who is the woman that he jealous over just now.

Oh my god Jimin! Did you f*ucking jealous over his mom. What have you done Jimin?! I’m dead!

The woman smirks at Yoongi as she stares Jimin up and down. Jimin starts to freak out at her stare. Yoongi realizes the tense from Jimin and he put his hand behind Jimin’s back and rub it up and down, just to make the latter calm down.

“I can see he is your choice. Your first choice ever” she commented.

“Yes, as you can see he is my first choice… ever. I hope you understand” Yoongi says with a sharp voice. She walks toward Jimin and then caresess his cheeks.

“What is your name, son? And what did you do for living?” she asks with a sweet voice.

“My name… is… Park Jimin… I’m the…the owner… of… Dope Café…” Jimin falters. The woman nod her head. Then she turns her head to face Yoongi.

“Let see if he is persuasive enough to make me give you what you want” she says with a smirks. After that words, she leave the house.

Both of them are in silence until Yoongi decides to break the ices.

“So, why with the sudden kiss?” He asks. Jimin widen his eyes as his eyes darted to everywhere that not Yoongi’s eyes.

“I’m…I…I just want to…kis…kiss you. I mean…I … just…” Jimin stops his word as he feels Yoongi pecks his lips. He widen his eyes and his face turns red again.

“I don’t care what is your reasons. Maybe you just get curious on my kissable lips or maybe you just get jealous when you see my mom’s shoe. You thought I will cheat on you right? I sense that. But whatever it is I want to say thank you. Your sudden kiss make it easier for me to say at my mom that we are dating” Yoongi explains and gives another peck on his check. Jimin cover his face with his hand as he feels shy about it but then he lifts up his head as he realizes something.

“You know that shoes is belong to your mom and why are you never tell me about it?! You makes me speculate over that thing and that’s why I end up kissing you!” Jimin blurted out. He quickly cover his mouth as he realizes what he is saying. Yoongi chuckles as he sees his Jiminnie is acting cute.

“See you are jealous…” Yoongi teases him.

That night both of them end up cuddling on Yoongi’s sofa. They laugh about a lot of things until they fall asleep.

But surely there is something bothering  Jimin’s mind but he’s not voice it out toward Yoongi.

What does she mean by his first choice ever and why am I need to be persuasive toward her? What do I have until she says like that? But mostly, what did Yoongi wants from his own mother that he need to ask my help?  

 

 

 

 

hi my readers... this is my latest update... i'm sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes...

And to all my readers, suscribers and upvoters I LOVE YOU <3

btw, i might not be updating next week because i have an exam coming up... im sorry *bows 90 degree

Lastly, THANKS FOR ENJOYING MY STORIES