1. Marry me

Leading My Life

Jimin is driving happily towards his uncle’s house. He is so happy because he will meet his favourite cousins which are Seungchol and Jeonghan. Both of them are eight-years-old. Jimin looks at the passenger seat that full of toys. Yes, he gladly buys a lot of toy for them. Then, his phone ringing. He quickly press the answer call and answer it through the speaker.


“Hi Boss! Where are you?” a man’s voice heard. Jimin chuckled.


“Jin Hyung, how many times I want to say that don’t call me boss? It is not suitable for me” Jimin whines.


“Yeah…yeah I know. But if I don’t call you boss, the other worker will have no respect at you. Who will ever thought a baby face like you will be a boss huh?” Jin explains. Jimin smiles. It is indeed true.

Ever since his parent died in an accident a few years ago, he had to take care all over it since he is the only child in the Park family. Park Jimin, a 22-years-old businessman that has no featuristic as a businessman. He owns a popular café that have a lot of branches all over Korea. Jin hyung is his bestfriend a.k.a. his favourite barista. They also live together as a housemate.


“Whatever Jin Hyung… I want to meet Seungchol and Jeonghan right now, so please take care of the café for a while okay?” Jimin hears a hum on the other side of the line and with that he quickly turn off the call.


He takes a turn to the right and then meets a lot of cars are being parked in front of his uncle’s house. He furrowed his eyebrows. 


I don’t remember that Uncle says he will throw a party today.


He turns his engine off and takes a slow step toward the house. He also not forget to bring the toys with him. When he is nearing the door, he hears a very pathetic pleading and a screaming from inside. He stops and hesitate to walk in. But then the screams get even louder and he recgonizes it is from his aunt. He is dashing toward the door and shocks by the scene in front him.


There his aunt, she get held by a few peoples and crying for help while his uncle got kicked by a man. The man looks very angry toward him. He shouted and keep on kicking his uncle.


“Stop!” Jimin shouts towards the man. 


The man that kicks his uncle smirks and walks toward him.


“Who we have here huh? Who are you little boy? By the way, how old are you? 16? 17?” he laughs. Jimin darkened his face.


“I am his nephew and for your information, I am 22” Jimin says sharply. The man looks at him unamusingly.


“Oh yeah? Well let me tell you here… in this situation it is your favourite uncle mistake not mine” the man make sure to say the word uncle in cynical tone. Jimin flinches.


“How can it is my uncle’s fault? You’re the one that kicks him ever since I get here” Jimin defends him.


“Well it is okay to take my company’s money illegally? And right now he dosen’t have any money to pay back the debt that he had made. Do you think I will let him go just like that?” the man replies in anger tone.


Jimin just stands there, shocks. It seems like he couldn’t adapt on what the man has said. Jimin looks straight into his uncle’s eyes, searching for the answer. Desperately. But his uncle is avoiding his stare


There will be no way for uncle to do this right? 


“And who are you to claim my uncle like that?” Jimin asks carefully. The man smirks.


“I am his boss”


Jimin widen his eyes. He looks for his surrounding. His uncle get kicked badly and his wife is pleading for help. It is too sad, too sorrow to hear on it.


It is cost a lot until they act like this.


“I will” Jimin replies that man after a long silence.


“You what?” 


“I will pay all my uncle’s debt! Now, tell me how much the price?” Jimin says but he end up getting a laugh from that man.


“Kiddie, Do you have money to pay all this… it cost a lot you know?” 


“Yes, I am. And I might have more money than the price of the debt itself” Jimin says in confident. He don’t want to give up on this man. The man turns toward him and looks at him with anger in his eyes.


“I hope you have enough money to pay the debt or else I will also never let you go” with that words he left the house. Every men in the house also start to follow him later. Jimin watchs the scene amusingly until there is another man greet him.


“Hello this is my boss name card. Can you give me your name?” he asks. Jimin is assuming that this man is his secretary.


“Park Jimin” Jimin replies while accepting the name card.


“Okay Park Jimin-shi. Please come at the company’s address by nine a.m. And please don’t be late. My boss really hate that.” The secretary gives him a warning.


Jimin nods. After that the conversation end and the secretary left the house. The house is in silence again. The only thing that can be heard is his aunt’s sobs.


“Jimin…you…you don’t have to pay…let me…” his uncles tries to talk to Jimin but he seems to hesitate on his words.


“I don’t do this for you. I’m doing this because I pity your children. Or else, I also don’t want to help you” Jimin says toward his uncle.


And with that honest confession, he left the house and also a guilt in his uncle.

 

 


The next morning…


Jimin drives his car to the stated location. When he arrives there, he take the name card and read it for the last time.


Min company?… Min Yoongi?… he has a nice name but not as nice as his attitude. I bet his position is on the top. 20th floor huh? not bad.


Jimin turns off his engine and get out form his car. Jimin looks high up at the Min Company. He sighs. 


Tell me again why I need to spend my money here. Oh yeah because of my stupid uncle.


He takes an elevator up to the 20th floor and go to the receptionist.


“Excuse me, where can I find Min Yoongi-shi?”


“Do you have any appointment with him?” she asks.
“I think it is already been set up by his secretary. My name is Park Jimin”


The receptionist looks something on her computer.


“Oh yes. Park Jimin right. I will lead you the way” the receptionist get up from her seat. She leads Jimin to a room. She knocks on the door and opens it.


“Boss, Park Jimin-shi wants to meet you”
There he is. Min Yoongi who is busy looking at his paperwork.


“Who?” he answered. Jimin dosen’t know why but that voice full of irritation.


The receptionist seems to can’t answer the question so Jimin take the chance to answer it.


“It is me. The one who want to pay the debt”
Yoongi looks up from his paper work and smirk.


“So you really come huh?”. He then make a sign for the receptionist to leave.


“Let’s make this quick. How much is the debt?” Jimin sits in front of Yoongi and take out his cheque book. Yoongi seems to be shock but pretend like he is not impress.


“300K to be exact” he said it in calm voice.
Jimin rounded his small eyes.


“Hell yeah! What did he do with that amount of money?”


“I don’t know. Go and ask him. It’s your uncle not mine. Why? You don’t have enough money to pay?” Yoongi smirks even wider.


“Nope. I have enough money you know. Even more than that” Jimin defends himself. Jimin is about to write the amount on the cheque when Yoongi suddenly stops him.


“Stop!” he said with a loud voice. Jimin looks up and furrowed his eyebrows.


“Why?” he asks him weirdly.


“No, I just… I mean are you really going to spend your money for my company. You know, you can use that amount of money for your own good” Yoongi tries to persuade him.


“What?” Jimin stares at him weirdly.


Is he the same guy that torture my uncle yesterday?


Yoongi stares him straight into the eyes and that make Jimin creeps out. So, he ends up answering his question honestly.


“Well, of course I don’t want to invest my money here. But what can I do. It is for my uncle’s debt”


“You know what. You don’t have to pay the debt and your uncle and aunt will still be working under me and I might give you everything that you want only if we agree on a deal” Yoongi said in confident. Jimin leans back on his seat. Unsure what to do.


“So what’s the deal?” he asks. Yoongi is taking out a piece of paper from a file and give it to Jimin.


“Marry me and you will got everything that I said before” 


One blink. Two blinks. Three blinks. 
Jimin smirks.


Desperate huh?


Then, Jimin leans in untill his face is just a few inches away from Yoongi's face. Both of them could feel each other hot breath right now.


"So I am wondering which situations are you in? The one who desperately want to get marry so that they can inherit or at least get something valueable from their parent or the one who hates their parent's choice and willingly get marry to a stranger than that ty woman" Jimin asks.


Yoongi gulps. But he still keeps his straight face on.


"Why are you asking? Regardless which situation I am, you will still get everything that I offer just now"
Jimin scrunches his face and sit back properly like he first come in. He quietly takes the contract and reads them.


Damn, he is a hard guy to control.


Jimin keeps on reading the contract untill he found something. He smiles evilly. Yoongi who is watching Jimin starts to get curious.


"So what choice do I have again?" Jimin asks.


"As you can see, there are two choices. First, pay me the debt and leave. Second, marry me and you will get everything that I offer just now. But I tell you, whatever choice you make, it will never make me lose anything. So think properly" Yoongi says and at the same time feeling curious on Jimin's choice.


"Nevermind, I don't have to think hard. I have already decided on what I gonna choose. I will choose the second choice which mean I'll marry you. I love you" Jimin says in sweet voice.


Upon hearing that, Yoongi's eyes widen and his jaw drops.


Seriously?! How can he says that three words easily.


"So Min Yoongi-shi, where should I sign on this contract?" Jimin asks with happy voice. He seems to not care that marriage is a big deal.


"He...here..." Yoongi stutters while showing the place Jimin should sign.


After he signs the contract, he sighs and smiles again. The next thing Jimin says will make Yoongi's jaw drops even more.


"I'm not an easy guy you know. You can't marry me easily just like that. So let's start being a couple and know each other first"


"You know we can't do that. You are agree to marry me" Yoongi says unbelievably.


"There is no evidence that you say I should marry you" Jimin defends.


"The contract it is" Yoongi starts to get furious.


"You should try to read the third point you know" Jimin suggests.


Yoongi quickly looks down at the contract and reads it aloud.


If you want to get what Min Yoongi has offer, you need to agree to be his partner.


Yoongi stops reading. He loses his word.


"See, you never mention that I need to marrry you. It says that I should agree on being your partner. Deskmates also can be classified as a partner too you know" Jimin smiles cheekily while pointing out Yoongi's mistake.


"So my sweet and loveable boyfriend, I'll leave my name card here okay? I need to go because I have something to catch up" Jimin leave his name card on the table and get up from his seat.


Jimin is about to get out from the room when Yoongi just realizes what has happen.


"Yah! You jerk! How can you..." Yoongi stops abruptly when he sees Jimin turns around and smiles lovingly toward him.


"By any chance, my name is Park Jimin. I think that is the most important thing to know about your boyfriend"with that word, Jimin leaves the room.


Yoongi is so shock on what is happening. He looks down at his table and read the name card that he get.

PARK JIMIN | OWNER OF DOPE CAFE

. I am so done.

 

 

 

 

 

Pls comment and suscribe...love you guys