6. Tell Me

Leading My Life

Yoongi has decided. He wants to tell everything to Jimin from the contract until the secret. He is ready to tell everything to him and accept any of his response, or at least he thinks. He takes a deep breath and walks into the lift and presses the number where Jimin lives at.  As he waits for the lift to stop, he starts to sweat a lot and his heart is about to go out of his chest. He is so nervous. He never thinks that this day will come. Then, he reaches at Jimin’s floor and walks to his apartment. In a second, he finds himself standing in front of the door.

God, why did the time fly to fast?

He is about to press the doorbell when suddenly the door is opened and reveal an excited Jimin.

“Oh Hyung?! You are here. I thought I want to wait outside but you are in front of me now” Jimin says as he kisses his boyfriend. Yoongi just gives an awkward smile.

“So where are we going?” Jimin asks Yoongi. Yoongi puts his hand on Jimin waist and walks him to the lift.

“Somewhere. I want to show you something” he says with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

“So what is this place?” Jimin asks as he looks at an old 3-storey-building in front of him.

“My favourite place” Yoongi says shortly.

They climb the stair until the highest floor. Then, Yoongi leads him to a room. He opens the door with the keys he has and let Jimin in.

“Ta-da. This is my studio” Yoongi says excitedly as he switches on the light.

“Your studio?” Jimin asks in confusion. He looks at his surrounding and finds a lot of music equipment. Yoongi chuckles a little and lets Jimin sits on the sofa.

 “Yup. I rent this studio and make music here. Music is my passion” he says. He switches on the computer and starts to play a song.

“This is one of my songs. I hope you like it as much as I like” he turns around and face Jimin. Jimin hears the song and furrows his eyebrows. He thinks he has heard this song somewhere but he can’t remember. Yoongi studies Jimin’s face and waits in anticipation. Suddenly, Jimin screams and looks at Yoongi in disbelief.

“YOU ARE AGUST D RIGHT?” he screams. Yoongi makes a weird face and nods his head. Then, Jimin starts to make some weird noise.

How the hell he knows Agust D?

I love you!” Jimin says passionately.

“Yes, I know you love me” Yoongi replies.

“No, I mean yes I love you but god, I love Agust D so much like oh my god all of your songs are so good and I never thought I would meet you. Oh my god, I am so lucky. Gosh, you are the best rapper ever and I lov- “ Yoongi kisses Jimin to shut him down. Jimin looks into Yoongi eyes and doesn’t believe that his favourite idol just kisses him. Somehow, he forgets that Agust D is Min Yoongi who is actually his boyfriend.

“I guess you love me so much that you don’t stop talking about me” Yoongi claims and then gives another kiss on Jimin’s forhead.

“God, I never thought I would date my favourite idol” Jimin says. Yoongi smiles so hard that Jimin thinks he is facing a ray of sunshine.

“We are meant to be. Look, I already fall in love with you even before meeting you” he says and looks at Yoongi lovingly. Yoongi’s smile drop as hears that.

I wish we are like that.

Jimin notices Yoongi stops smiling and begins to worry over him.

“Hey, are you okay? Did I say anything wrong?” he concerns. Yoongi just give him a sad smile.

“That is the problem” he says and stops the song. Jimin looks at him and gestures he is ready to hear anything from Yoongi. Yoongi takes a deep breath and starts his story.

“My parent is very strict. They never gave me a freedom or let me do anything that I want. They also tend to pressure me every single time. The only way to release my tension is by making music. This is my passion but my parent never let me pursue it” Yoongi stops as he remembers the day when his parent found out about his passion. It was an awful day and he got beaten a lot by his father. Jimin notices the tense and slowly rubs Yoongi’s back. Yoongi calms a little and countinue his story.

“My parent want me to heir the business but I never like that thing. They forced me to pursue my study in business management but I never like that. After my father died, my mom forced me to work in the company but I never want it. That’s why I don’t have any position written on my name card because I don’t want it. I am supposed to be Director of Finance Department but I never admit it. Being a I am, I show my opposition toward my mom by torturing the workers. A lot of workers complain and resign after working under me. Then, out of frustration she told me to find someone who can convince her about my passion and marry them. After that she will let me go. I know she will never do that but I try. And that’s how you are involve in this ” Yoongi tells everything and looks into Jimin’s concern eyes.

“So am I convincing enough to your mother?” Jimin asks. Yoongi shakes his head.

“Why?” Jimin wants to know the reason it is.

“Because she's fear that her secret will be revealed if I kept on dating you” Yoongi is about to spill the secret.

“What is your mom secret had to do with me?” Jimin confuse since he never knows her secret. Yoongi tries to calm his breath.

“Whatever I will tell you after this, please listen to me until the end and keep calm” Yoongi says as he tries to look everywhere but not Jimin’s eyes. Jimin just nods his head in confusion. Yoongi takes a deep breath and looks down at his feet. He doesn’t want to see Jimin’s eyes in tears.

“Your parent had a proof about my father’s crime. The tape was sent to them by anonymous and then your parent threatened my father that they will send the tape to police. And my parent decided to kill them to shut them up and make it look like an accident” Yoongi confessed.

It is the longest moment for Yoongi to wait Jimin’s rensponse. He is expecting Jimin to slap him or at least cry but he is quiet. Too quiet for his liking. Then, he hears Jimin laughs. He shots his head up and looks at Jimin in shock.

“Finally you spill it” Jimin smirks.

"What?" Yoongi doesn’t understand what is going on. After that, he receives a call from an unknown number. He hesitates to answer it.

 

"Answer it" Jimin instructs him. Yoongi answers the call.

 

"Yoo…yoongi…it's…m…me…seok…seokjin" he is surprise to find out Seokjin is at the end of the line and he hears Seokjin’s coughs.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks in worried tone.

 

"Yoo…ngi…s…stay…aw…away…from…ji…jimin" he sounds like someone in pain.

 

"Huh? You just warn me yesterday. Are you really okay?" he asks as he stares at Jimin who is sitting in front of him and acts like there is nothing happen.

 

"No….th…the...table...has turns...he…is...dangerous" with that the call goes off.

 

"Jimin, what is happening?" Yoongi asks Jimin.

 

"Nothing, just do something on him" he says with no feeling.

 

"What thing?" he asks again to make sure that he is wrong.

 

"You want to see?" Jimin takes out his phone and shows him a video.

 

In that video, Seokjin gets punched by someone hardly. The person who punches Seokjin has his back on the video and Yoongi couldn’t see who it is. Seokjin tries to defend but that person is too strong even though his body is much smaller than Seokjin. The puncher keeps on punching Seokjin without any heart although Yoongi is sure he hears Seokjin pleas. Yoongi is too shock to see the video that he gets speechless. Then, the puncher turns his back toward the camera and the next thing Yoongi knows he drops the phone out of surprise. He sees the puncher's face and not expecting that coming.

 

It is his Jimin. The innocent Jimin he always knows has become like someone else.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Seokjin was worry on Yoongi’s word so he decided to tell the secret so it wouldn’t hurt so much for Jimin to hear it from someone he loves. When he reached the apartment and told him the truth about the incident. As he told the secret that he held for a long time, Seokjin noticed the innocent face that Jimin always has had become so evil. The next thing he knew, he was dragged by Jimin into an empty room.

“What’s wrong Jimin?” he asks him, he was expecting him to cry but he’s not. In a split of second, a punch landed on Seokjin’s face.

“What is wrong with that?!” Seokjin spits. Jimin didn’t say anything but kept on punching Seokjin as he wanted. Seokjin tried to defend but Jimin was too strong and he never thought of it. After a while, Jimin had stopped. In pain, Seokin tried to talk to Jimin.

“Why..Jimin?” he asked as he felt the hot red liquid dripped down from his lips. Jimin looks at Seokjin with empty eyes.

“That is for hiding the truth from me you jerk!” after that, Jimin countinued to beat him.

“No… please… it hurt” he begged Jimin to stop.

“I don’t want. You should feel the hurt I felt when I know the truth you !” Jimin was full of rage that he couldn’t stop punching him.

“You and those Min jerk were same. All of you deserve to feel this and I ing swear I would kill those Min family with my own hand one by one” he spits fire and Seokjin as he kept on punching him.

“But…you..lo…love…Yoo…Yoongi!” Seokjin mentioned. Jimin smirked.

“I don’t know. You think I can love someone that had killed my parent?” Jimin’s word made Seokjin turned speechless and at the same time worried on Yoongi.

 

 

"You..Jiminnie..you" Yoongi stutters as he lost his word.

"You want to ask why? Because he keeps that secret for a long time. I keeps on waiting when do you guys want to spill it" Jimin answers.

 

"You are wrong about me. I’m not as stupid or as innocent as you think. I’m far than that. Our meeting is part of my plan. I ask my uncle to do that dirty work because I know you will hunt him and that time was a perfect moment to approach you slowly" Jimin says evilly.

 

"Then you know about the contract" Yoongi gasped.

"No, I don’t. But thanks to the contract, it made me easier to manipulate you. I thought I want to approach you and 'fall in love' with you slowly and make myself to be convincing enough for your mother but you came and give the contract straight to me" he explains that everything has been arranged by him.

 

"But how? How did you know about my personal traits? How you know about my mom?" Yoongi asks in confusion because he never tells anybody about it. Jimin laughs.

 

"You are stupid Min Yoongi. The most honest form of Min Yoongi is in Agust D. From your songs, I learn that your mom is pretty psychotic and I guess she will never give you something easily. And it turn out I was right. " Jimin laughs as if he is already winning the war. Yoongi's mind is blown away.

 

Now Yoongi is sure he is going to die no matter what is happening. If he doesn’t get kills by his mom then Jimin will do it to him.

 

 

I'm sorry... to be honest the plot has change since i can't remember the old one

i hope you enjoy the story

pls suscribe and comment

love you guys