Chapter 2

"Lost Without You"

 

 

 

       Few hours later, Hyun jae was fixing all her stuff and preparing for her way home. But, before she open the door, someone knocked. She opened it and surprised when she saw a handsome tall guy, Lee Donghae, her eldest brother.

      " Oppa? Why are you here ? Is there anything I can do for you? " Hyun jae said then chuckled.

      "Come on dongsaeng, our pretty princess let's go, i dropped by just to fetch you. Maybe dad is now worrying about you, its already  8pm. "

      " Wow! How sweet of you!  best brother ever! Let's go, i'm actually on my way out.. Anyway? where's the car? "

      " Over there, near the College of Linguistics building. Hmmn.. you hungry? "

      " Not really, but if you'll treat me dinner, then it would be great! " Hyunjae said mischievously. They laughed together, then successfully got inside the car.

      " Is Sungmin oppa already home? "  She ask her brother.

      " Not yet, " he replied while starting his car. " He's still doing he's photo shoot and taping for his up coming drama series. He said he'll phone Mum and Dad too. "

      " Hmp... He's annoying, he never calls me. aishh.. "

      " Aigoo.. don't be annoyed.. maybe because he does not want to disturb you with your paper works, " Donghae said to convince his dongsaeng. " Owh.! We're here.. I'll treat you dinner now, cooked by mum! Hahaha!".

      " Naughty oppa, you're kidding me! Anyway 100% guaranteed, foods here are indeed delicious.! :) "

       They ate together as a family, only Sungmin, Hyun jae's brother next to Donghae was out. They talked about everything they've done all day. Then Hyun jae took a bath and jumped onto her bed then dialed Ga eul's number as promised.

        Someone on the other line picked up the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

         " Yah! Ga Eul ! "

         " Oh? Hyun jae? haha. a miracle, finally you're free..! "

         " I told you, Im gonna ring you up. Didn't I? "

         " OK. Anyway I've decided what i want and i'm going to go right out there to get it! "

         Hyun jae sniggered: she knew exactly what was coming next. " So who is he this time Ga eul? "

        " He's six-feet and two.., has just turned 20, has the charming and tantalizing eyes ever, and the cutest and prettiest guy you've ever seen, " She said animatedly w/o pausing, even breathing. " He's studying Physics, Chemistry and Engineering at the technical college down the road, his father has knowledge in computers and Hyunjae!, He is simply the hunkiest and most gorgeous creature on the surface of this entire planet.!! "

       " I don't suppose you've found his name yet? " Hyunjae asked sarcastically.

       " Choi Si Won! , " Ga eul said. " i tell you, this is it, this guy is going to be the biggest love of my life. "

       " And have you actually met this guy yet? "

      Ga eul's voice fell. " Well no. not exactly... "

       "Owh.. I thought not." Hyun jae said wisely and grinned. Ga eul always falling in love at the drop of a hat. Come to think of it, Seo Ga Eul does'nt even need a hat!  She realised.

      " And that's where you come in my bestest, best chingu.! " Ga Eul said.

      " I do? " suddenly has a sinking feeling in her stomach. She'd done favors for Ga Eul before, w/c had usually landed her in a whole lot of trouble.

      "Yes of course.! " Ga eul replied.

      " Well ok! let's take a rest now, its getting late you know!" Hyun jae ended the story short before anything else, knowing what will going on next, and perhaps, she should hear everything next day.

     " Haiisssh.. I don't wanna sleep yet! But seems like you're tired, so... Anyeonghi jumushipsiyo! "

     "Ok, goodnight too!"

     " Wait! tomorrow, I'll see you at the park before our busy stuff starts.. huh? I'll wait.! "

     "Fine, fine.. bye! "

     " Gomawo Chingu.. bayieee.. ! "

      Hyun jae put the phone back at the table beside her bed, thinking about everything she has to finish for the next day, including those upcoming favors Ga eul usually does.. Hyun jae easily fell a sleep.

******

next chap ----