I Love You

I Really Hate You

Still with Jessica's P.O.V

It has been six weeks since I left and SNSD performed Hoot song without me for six weeks.Everyone was still looking for me and wondering where am I.I was so bored to stay the whole day in this big condominium.I am very lonely and tired.I decided to go out and disguise myself.I was accompanied by my bodyguard,Mr.Kim.I walked around Lotte World and see those happy faces among them.I wish how I can be happy again.I wish my friends would accepted me again and I wish my mom can be with me again."Miss Jessica,you are safe to play here as long as no one can't recognized you.I had to go back.Your step mom called me to go back."Mr Kim interrupt my daydream."Ohh..okay.I'll be back before 5pm.Don't you worry !"I said and nodded in agreement.While I was walking,these two odd man bumped me."Oh My Gosh ! I'm sorry,Miss..Are you okay?"One of the man speak.I tried to identify the familiar voice."Oh My Go..."I covered my mouth before I finished the whole sentence.It was Onew and Jonghyun who was also there."Are you Jessica?Jessica?!"Jonghyun yelled loudly but none of the crowd heard him.I bow my heard very low so that they can't recognized me fully.I ran quickly from them."Hey ! Wait up !"Onew and Jonghyun tried to chase me."Go away ! Go away !"I shouted to them as they were running very fast.I tripped over a big rock."OMG ! It's really you,Jessica Jung !"Jonghyun helped me stand up and recognized my face.I was shocked after Jonghyun hugged me surprisely."Jessica ! Are you okay?Do you hurt somewhere?"Jonghyun asked me as he was concerned."Hell yeah,she's alright !"Onew sounded irrirated.I pushed Jonghyun away."What do you guys want?Let me alone !"I shouted at them."Hey,chill...SNSD is not going shine without you,Jessica.They really need you !"Jonghyun speak."Why do they need me?They can sing and dance without me."I said without having a second thought."Is this what you want for training 7 years at the SM Academy?"Jonghyun yelled at me.For somehow,it make me so emotional."I didn't mean to make you cry,Sica...It's just it's not worth it."Jonghyun persuade me."Enough of the drama going ! Let's go to SM Building"Onew said to me and smirked.They pulled me into their car."Hey ! Turn back ! Jonghyun ! Turn back ! I don't want to go ! I'm going to open the door and jumped from the car."I shouted at them.Jonghyun prevent me from opening the door.I really think it's a stupid idea to jumped out from the car.We arrived in front of the SM Building."I'm warning you,Jonghyun,Onew..."I gave them a warning."Jessica ! Jessica !"Tiffany shouted excitedly as she saw me infront of the building."Where have you been?We missed you !"Taeyeon approached me.I shed tears realizing I missed my friends so much."Hey ! I'm sorry if I hurt you,Jessi.."Tiffany continued."Don't go away again !"Sooyoung also felt sad for her roomate."You dork ! Don't leave us again !"Sunny came popping from nowhere.They all brought me to the dorm and started to express their feelings and sorrow to me."Jessica...I'm sorry for hurting you.I promise I won't let you down anymore."A soft voice approaching me from my beside me.It was Yuri,my bestest friend."I've already forgiven you,Yuri.I'm also sorry for giving you such a horrible birthday gift."I quickly handed Yuri a beautiful wrapped box containing a necklace that I bought two days ago."Oh..Sica..You.."Yuri was so speechless and she quickly hugged me."Why you...rascal...You didn't bought me that for my birthday"Hyoyeon pouted.I was so thankful to Jonghyun who made me realize.I headed to SHINee practice room and saw Jonghyun inside."Oh..it's you,Jessica....What's up?How's life?"Jonghyun came closer and closer to me."Err...life's great.Never been better like this.Seriously,our friendship is stronger now."I continued excitedly."Hmphh..Sica...do you really think I am a dongsaeng to you?"Jonghyun asked me curiously."What?You are my friend.My cute and honest friend."I continued and pinched his cheeks.He giggled and blushed."The truth is...I love you,Jessica ! I really love you"Jonghyun quickly interrupt me.I was so speechless at that moment.Jonghyun hold my cold hand with his warm pair of hands and kissed me softly on the lips."I love you too,Kim Jong Hyun..."I said softly to him.Still..something was not enough in my life.I felt this is not my choice.

End of Jessica's P.O.V

Onew's P.O.V

"I love you too,Kim Jong Hyun..."I heard a soft voice from the practice room.I took a peek from outside the practice room.It was Jessica and Jonghyun kissing.I felt everything was dark.I lost my chance again.I lost a girl again.I ran away from the practice room."Hyung...where are you going?"Taemin saw me running away.Why does everyone likes to break my painful heart?My very weak heart.Jessica...I regret it now.I love you,Jessica.I love you since the first sight.Since we meet...one year ago.Love does not with me anymore...

To Be Continued...

To let everyone understand the story,Jonghyun loves Jessica very much but Jessica was unsure with her feelings towards Jonghyun.That's mean Onew still have a chance to win Jessica's heart.

@choki2lovejessi - My loyal reader xD Yeah..Yuri is mad for a reason.Jessica is so sad because of Yuri.There's YulSic,JeTi and TaengSic couple here :D Gotta to love their bonding.