Yuri's bday gift

I Really Hate You

Still with Jessica's P.O.V

After the Star King recording,I was awared that Jonghyun didn't approached like he usually does.He usually approached me after and before show.It kinda worries me.Whatt?Wait...why should I mind his business?Seriously...Jessica,came back to your senses ! You're annoying,Sica ! "Noona ! What are you doing standing here alone?"Taemin came popping from nowhere.He was with Jonghyun and Onew also looking at me."Nothingg..Nothingg..."I started to felt chills all over my body.I started to ran away.Don't tell me you're falling in love with MR.KIM JONG HYUN ! "Jung Jessica ! Where were you?I searched the whole building.Did you learn some new magic trick?I'm still not impressed with it."Tiffany complained at me about my disappearing."Yeah...whatever"I replied coldly to Tiffany."Hurry up,you girls !"Taeyeon pointed out to us as we are arguing with each other.In the van,everybody was so talkative so I decided to spaced out from them."Yah ! Sica ! What are you going to give to Yuri on her birthday?"I tried to recall Yuri's birthday date again.Oh gosh ! I really forgot that Yuri's birthday is in two days."Hmmphh..perhaps something nice and memorable to her."I replied without hesitate."We all have bought our gift.How about you?"Tiffany asked me curiously.Geez..means that tomorrow I had to get manager Kibum permission to get out.Back at the dorm,I was still thinking about Yuri's birthday gift.Maybe I should give her a kiss?No..no..I'm not a lesbo ! or maybe I should rearranged a blind date for Yuri?A blind date?Means that I have to find a guy first.Who?Nah...I should really stick with the gift plans.But Yuri really wants a guy to date with.Okay...now,I really should stick with the blind date plan.I fall asleep after I kept thinking about Yuri's birthday gifts.The next morning,I saw Taeyeon sleeping beside me A-G-A-I-N ! "Taeyeon ! You sleep beside me again A-G-A-I-N"I yelled loudly and without noticing,I was speaking English to Taeyeon."Taeyeon is sleepwalking again."Sooyoung replied after she woke up."What?What happen?"Tiffany also woke up after she heard my loud voice in the morning."Taeyeon sleeps beside me again,Tiff !"I replied."Ohh...so that's why I heard weird sleeptalking voice."claimed Sooyoung.It was 8 a.m and I got up early in order to buy Yuri's gift.I wore a scarf and hat to cover myself from fans.I strolled around Busan and stopped at a very beautiful merchandise shop.As I was browsing around the shop,this weird girl came from my back and stared at me for the longest time."Are you one of the SNSD girls by chance?"the girl asked me and kept looking around me."Ahh..nope !"I replied worriedly.She looked at my eyes and yelled"OH MY GOD ! YOU ARE...ARE..SNSD JESSICA !"I hurriedly get out of the shop and noticed that a lot of people are chasing me.I hide at the nearby allery I found.For godsake,I run really fast from them.I turned around and noticed a familiar face."Sica?What are you doing here?"It's SHINee Jonghyun."I am looking around the city and you?"I asked curiously."Errr...I was taking out for a fresh air but spoiled by a bunch of fans."He replied anxiously.I suddenly remembered about Yuri's blind date."Hey..Jonghyun ! Do you want to go on a blind date?"I asked without having a second thought and smiled cheekily to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Me?A blind date with Sica noona?"With Yuri..Do you want?"Jessica continued.Yuri?I thought it was you,Sica."No...I don't think I want to."I replied coldly to her."Ask Onew ! Onew !"Jessica sounded excited."Okay..then.I'll text to you later."I continued."Okay..thanks,Jonghyun.I know I can count on you,dongsaeng !"Jessica replied and quickly vanished from my sight.She really thinks me as dongsaeng.Geez...I really didn't expect that coming.I walked to my dorm in a hurry."Yah ! Jjong ! You really vanished !"Onew hyung yelled at me."Hyung ! I'm really sorry."I apologized to Onew."Hyung ! You have a blind date ! Do you want?"I quickly continued our conservation."Eh?"Onew looked confused with my question."Do you want or NOT?"I asked him again annoyingly."With who?With who?I want ! I want !"Onew sounded excited."I'll give you a hint then.She's one of the prettiest member in SNSD."I wanted to play a game with him.A guess game."Hmphhh..okay.When will I see her?"He asked me curiously."In two days at the Seoul Cafe."I answered and then headed to my bedroom.I grabbed my phone and texted to Jessica about the blind date.She sounded very happy.Perhaps..it was a birthday gift for Yuri."Yah ! Where have you been four hours before?"Key suddenly came popping from nowhere."I was taking a fresh air,you freak !"I angrily replied as he was disturbing me."Oh..whatever !"He replied very coldly.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________

@choki2lovejessi - AHA ! yes..A Onsica fanfic <333 The mystery will not revealed in Chap.2.It will revealed in later chapters ;)

@bebo4eve - Yes..Me too.I felt sorry for Jonghyun actually.keke..