Jessica's and Onew's depression

I Really Hate You

Still with Jonghyun's P.O.V

Jonghyun screamed in horror as he watched Jessica jumped off the building.Suddenly he heard Onew's voice calling him."Jjong ! Wake up ! What's wrong with you?!"Onew yelled at his dongsaeng as he scared to see Jonghyun's screaming.Jonghyun wake up as he heard Onew's voice in his dream."Thank god ! That was just a NIGHTMARE !"Jonghyun was covered in sweat because of that scary dream about Jessica."What are you dreaming about?"Onew asked me curiously."Errr..nothing.Just about ghosts dreams.Scary ghosts..."I told him a lie."Ohh..you scaredy-cat.I am going to my first blind date of my life !"Onew yelled loudly."So go then ! I want to sleep moreeee !"I pushed him to the door.Onew quickly headed outside.I was still worried and puzzled with my worst nightmare.I feared that something bad is going to happen to Jessica.Geezz....and I continued to sleep again.

Onew's P.O.V

Blind date.I think it was the first time I heard that word and the first time I'm going.I was stunned as I could see Yuri in the cafe.I was only hoping for Jessica.Only her.I ran back to my dorm without having a conversation with Yuri."JONGHYUN !!!"oddly I was so mad of Jonghyun."What?!WHATTTT?!"Jonghyun yelled back at me."I don't want to have a BLIND DATE ANYMORE ! NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN !"I quickly headed to my bedroom.The other guys were also shocked at my calm behaviour suddenly turned into a beast.I stayed in my room through the whole day."Come out Come out,Lee Jin Ki ! Come out right now !"Jonghyun banged on my door.Nahh..I'm not going to open the door ! NOT GOING TO ! "I'm gonna break this door if you don't come out !"Jonghyun continued to yelled causing the other neighbour to shouted at us.I opened the door and only let Jonghyun came in."What is your problem?Don't you like Yuri?What happened?"Jonghyun asked me a lot of question."I saw Yuri from outside the cafe.I was hoping another person from SNSD would come.I was so mad like hell !"I explained the real situation to Jonghyun."You whatt?You just left Yuri?So...who do you actually like in SNSD?"Jonghyun continued.I was so frozen and quiet to be asked such a question."Ohh...I know ! It's Taeyeon right?I'm so happy for you,Onew.Congrats ! You have a girlfriend !"Jonghyun interrupted my daydream."Whhaaattt?"I left out a huge sighed."Jessica actually arranged the blind date for Yuri's birthday.She's going to be MAD LIKE HELL if she knew that you left Yuri on her birthday !"Jonghyun stated.FOR GODSAKE,YOU JESSICA ! YOU AGAIN ! I'M GONNA GET YOU ! I was mad again.Now...I'm really mad at the girl named Jessica.I quickly headed to KBS broadcasting station where SNSD is performing.I'm gonna wait for them in the waiting room.I was frozed as I heard an arguement.I tried to recognize the voice.It was Jessica and Yuri arguing for something."Sica ! How could you?! I thought I was going to go on blind date with Onew but he just ran away from me."Yuri shouted at Jessica."What?!Onew did that to you?How could he do that?"Jessica was so puzzled."Don't act like you don't know ! You hate me right?You hate me because I'm wayyy so better than your ice princess act.Get the hell out of here !"Yuri continued to shouted at Jessica.The door opened and Jessica ran away quickly."Sica..Sica ! Wait up !"I chased her to the rooftop."Sica...what's wrong?!"I asked her in a concern state."Whattt?Acting like you don't know?I REALLY HATE YOU,LEE JIN KI !"Jessica shouted loudly to Onew."What did I do?"I asked her confusedly."You dumped Yuri ! I planned a huge surprise for Yuri and you spoiled it.Now...I'll never faced to her anymore.I'm done with it.NO MORE SNSD ! NO MORE JESSICA ! NO MORE SINGING !"I was stunned at Jessica's shocking confession.She continued to run away.I walked through the building to find Jessica."Onew..Onew ! Did you see Jessica anywhere?We are late for the show right now ! What are we going to do without 9 complete members?"Tiffany was concerned as her best friend was nowhere to be found."ptfff...just ask that Yuri already !"I pointed at Yuri who was walking with the other SNSD girls."Do I look like I care with Jessica's disappearing?Maybe she just ran or something.Well,she's not that so innocent gal !"Yuri started to insult Jessica."Watch what you are saying,YURI !"Tiffany tried to defend Jessica."Aren't you grateful that she actually cared for you?"Tiffany continued."What?!Trying to break my heart into pieces?"Yuri yelled loudly."Yuri...you made it worser ! Please be careful of your words.Sica is one of our precious jewels.Now..I guess we are no more forever 9."Taeyeon left out a huge sigh.She was too sad and too tired of the dramas happening.

End of Onew's P.O.V

Jessica's P.O.V

I ran and ran till there's no air to breathe anymore.I was too tired of this.I planned to go away from this whole madness.This disaster I made.I crushed my friend's heart.I was too ego to faced Yuri and Onew also Jonghyun.I packed all my clothes and left to my parent's condominium.I want to start a new and better life without SNSD.No one is allowed to meet me nor talked me.I throwed my handphone outside.The next morning,I read the newspaper.The headline is referred to me.SNSD Jessica ran away from KBS Broadcasting Building.I moved to another newspaper as I was so annoyed with the headlines.The same headline about me appeared.SNSD Jessica is nowhere to found.SM Entertainment is hoping for Jessica's official statement.SM Entertainment will not disbanded SNSD nor Jessica.I stared at all those headlines.I was so afraid to read more about it.I was so afraid of people hating me.I was so afraid of being found by netizens.So I decided to called my parent's bodyguard to send me anything I want.Although,this is not what I imagined before.I was determined to continued what I started first.

To Be Continued...