This weird feeling

I Really Hate You

Shhhhineee also is a korean dialect cursing word.

SHINee debut in May 2008.

One year before SHINee debut(in 2007),

Onew P.O.V

"Hyung ! Look at yourself ! You lost your confidence because of that girl.You know how it affects your career as a singer in the future."Jonghyun,my closest dongsaeng approached me.I've been losing my mind to that girl ever since I've meet her.Everything was complete until she decided to break up and dated with another guy.Still,I can't never accept the fact that she is leaving me for another guy.My life started to darken each day."I'm gonna quit ! I'm not going to debut!"I spoke my statement out loud to Jonghyun."For godsake ! Please think properly MR LEE JIN KI SSHI ! Are you seriously losing your mind?You...I mean we've been together through all the auditions and I thought for a second God was beside us.After all your hard work to get known by public...Why now you must quit?You should just quit before you started all of this ! "Jonghyun gasped as he heard his friend immature confession.At the first thought,I am going to quit but on the second thought,I realized it was not worth it.You've worked for this,Onew.Why crushing your dreams because of your depression.I was startled as I noticed a figure that was stalking me.I know I'm good looking and all.The figure ran after I noticed."Hyung..I know you're heartbroken and all but can you think on the bright side?"Jonghyun started to convinced me."Jonghyun...I'm sorry for the immature statement.Thank you for giving me strengths.I know I can count on you."I finally made my most matured decision of all.

After SHINee debut,

"That was exhausting !"Key,the SHINee diva started to complained to me."Yah ! Kibum ! Think positively ! We've finally debut !"I yelled loudly as I can't expressed how happy I am.We,SHINee headed to the SM building.There was the bright and cheerful SNSD who always have been beside us ever since before our debut."Sica noona !!"As usual I love to tease Jessica the most."Onew sshi,I have I told you.Don't tease Sica again !"Tiffany gave me a warning but I don't seem to care."We have to go now.Nice to meet you all"Jonghyun waved at the girls and give out his sweetest smile to them.For a second,I felt very annoyed with Jonghyun's flirty charms.Did he had to do that?"Hyung ! SNSD invited us to their party at their dorm.Wanna go?"Minho excitedly said to me."Cool..as long there's some chicken."I replied."There's some chicken provided."Key convinced me to go.Around 7 p.m,we get ready for the party.We were warmly welcomed by SNSD."Yah ! Sooyoung ! The party hasn't started yet and you already eat !"Taeyeon yelled as she spotted Sooyoung grabbing the pizza."Yah Sica ! Don't you have better clothes to wear?"I started to tease Jessica.She glared at me for a second and quickly went to Tiffany."I think Sica-yang is beautiful today.Don't ya think that way?"Jonghyun approached me."Since when do you think about Jessica?"I asked Jonghyun curiously."Actually..I have this little crush towards Sica."Jonghyun confessed truthfully."OH MY...G..."I covered my mouth before I started to startled everyone."Shut up ! Everybody will suspect something."Jonghyun gave me a warning."Like seriously?"I mumbled."Yeah...shhh!...don't tell anyone okay?"Jonghyun trusted me than anyone and so does I.

End of Onew's P.O.V

Jessica's P.O.V

"Unnie..aren't you eating?"YoonA stopped me from staring at Jonghyun."Nope...I'm not that hungry."I replied weakly and went into my room.Now,I have to avoid myself from Jonghyun.I can't fall in love again.I've done with it.I've enough of heartbroken.Get back to your senses,Sica.No boys means no break up anymore.I'll stay with my own pride.I mumbled to myself until I was fallen asleep.Once I woke up,I realized there was Taeyeon sleeping beside me."Taeyeon..what are you doing here sleeping at my bed?"I asked her curiously."Wha...whatt..?"said her half asleep."Oh...she was actually concerned of you.You didn't eat anything last night.Are you sick or something?"Hyoyeon suddenly interfered."Maybe I'm worrying her too much."I really made Taeyeon worried.Felt guilty enough."Okay...girls.Enough with the chit chat.We have a schedule to run for.We have to attend Star King with SHINee."Tiffany suddenly came out of nowhere."With SHINee..Shhhhii..nee?"I asked as if the word 'SHINee' is bugging me a lot."What?Are you learning cursing word,Sica?"Hyoyeon asking me suddenly.I realized that I cursed in a dialect way.I laughed at myself for the first time.Tiffany,Yuri and I headed for the Star King recording.We were approached by Jonghyun,Onew and Taemin who was also recording for Star King.I was stunned for a second."So the not-so-called princess came again."Onew came disturbing me again.A-G-A-I-N."Ohh..Onew..just shut up !"I yelled at him without realizing.I just freezed and stared at him.He was also freezed and stared at me."Yah ! Yah ! What are you guys doing?Let's go recording now ! I wanna go home early !"Taemin complaining to Onew and I as he noticed we were still at the backstage.I sat between Taemin and Jonghyun meanwhile Yuri and Tiffany sat behind Onew.What's bugging me more is that Jonghyun kept glancing whenever I laugh or smile."Noona...isn't that entertaining?They did a very cool trick.I'm so impressed.Aren't you impressed?"Taemin asked me excitedly."Yes...they're really cool."I answered in amuse.I smiled at Jonghyun as he was glancing at me.As Onew was infront me,I move closer to him and whispered at him to move his head a bit.Man...I seriously can't watch the performance with Onew's big head.Jonghyun seems to noticed that I'm whispering to Onew.

To Be Continued...

______________________________________________________________

I left you readers a mystery to solved.

Who is the girl who made Onew once give up on his career?

Who is the boy that made Jessica heartbroken?