Part 3

The InFamous Twins

"O...Kay? This is the second time we all meet. So, School Prez, what do you choose for the musical? ", asked Minhyuk.

"Well that's, I haven't yet. Any opinion? Yein ? Moonbyul?", asked Hayoung.

Yein only shake her head as nothing she could think of, while Moonbyul.... "do you just asked me bout that? Hella I don't even know any girly stuff, dramas or movies unless it something related to sport".

"Why no we all think bout it since we still have a week till the final decision as Mr Shin say.", say Sehun make them all agree.

"Um! I will help you Prez, maybe I will ask my friends opinion too. Okay! ", Yein agreed cheerfully earning a approve nod from Hayoung.

"So Um....when we gonna start rehearsing, since I can't play any sport for this time being, maybe dancing around can keep my stamina little bit", asked Minseok sounded don't wanna be rude.

"Ah! Bout that, my dance club agree to help us, and, Yein's friends too", Jungkook say bout he already discussed with his twin last night.

"Okay, we gonna start training a little bit for dancing, because someone 'eager' for it. And Yein, could you ask your friends start to help us, like today, after school. Because I know the choir doesn't have any competition or rehearsal for anything for this time being, can you?", ask Sehun, being the next heir of Oh's he really have the leadership personality even though his twin is a school president. 

The Jeon's twins nodded they head only, impressed with the oldest Oh's.

 

 

A night before the second meeting...

Kakao-group.(7 members )

Xiumin: who invite me into a group without a name here?

Seagull: hello there?

Dal☆: yo, who create this group? 'Ha-0'?.

Ha-0: it's me Hayoung.

Dal☆: wow Prez, I don't that you have any SNS account. Nice ID btw ~😋

JYein❤: wow~ now we have a group chat ❤~

Xiumin: so it was School Prez

Seagull: ah school Prez. What is it Prez?, btw. 

OhSe: where's Kim Minhyuk? Kim's?

Xiumin: he's busy with the club.

Dal☆:football competition with our school rival just in the corner.

OhSe: tell him after the competition, please make his schedule only for our musical. This is important too.

Xiumin: Roger

Dal☆: fine, okay.

JYein❤: Prez, did you already find what gender or story that we gonna perform for the musical?

Ha-0: no, not yet.

JYein❤: what bout we make a musical bout the Descendant of The Sun . It's a pretty popular drama now, people especially girls would like it. My friend, Kei, she give me this idea.

Dal☆:isn't that drama is too cliche. "Should I apologize, or should I confess?". Gawd that make me cringed to the bone.

Seagull: I though you don't watch any related to romance especially dramas and movie's. How do you know bout that ?

Dal☆: w-we-well, I have my own source and way.

Ha-0: hmm, that's good idea, Yein. We will discuss it at school .

Xiumin :Prez, don't you thinking bout changing your ID name? Its pretty..... plain.

Ha-0: no

Xiumin: group name?

Ha-0: fine...

Ha-0 changed the group name to 'Kids that I have too stuck with'

OhSe: Hayoung....

Ha-0: fine Sehun~

Seagull: that was savage Prez, but auu that's mean.

Ha-0 changed the group name to 'The InFamous Twins '

Dal☆: tho it cheesy I heard it till now, but it's more better than the first one. 👌.

Xiumin: me too 👌

JYein❤: me three 🐥👌

Seagull: me four 👍

OhSe: okay everyone agreed with it. So meet you all for the next rehearsal. 
Ha-0: Sleep, it's late already. Don't be late to school, or demerit.

Everyone: yes President.

*offline*

Half hour later....

Sparta.Min: I am late, am I?

Xiumin: isn't it obvious hyung, yes you're.

Sparta.Min: just go to sleep you steamed bun.