Part 2

The InFamous Twins

"By the way guys. No need to worry, I've already ask some help. My nephews. You guys gonna meet them soon for choosing a song, and for the story, it's random. So you guys can choose. But please be under please. Gotta go now, I'm late for my class", assured Mr Shin and literally trying 'escape' from the room. Because you know why~

"Okay.... this is to sudden, and awkward too. Plus I don't even know how to sing, act, or even dance. That's to girly for me ", say Moonbyul frustratingly.

"You don't deserve to say anything Kim Moonbyul. After what you did behind me with your twin. Minseok, I've told you already to control her when I'm busy with the sport department. But both of you just the same. I'm so disappointed you know. You both better don't mess up with this musical, or I will surely talk to our parents, and kick out both of you from any sport clubs", say Minhyuk sternly.

Then the most quite twin the Oh oldest, Sehun suddenly say something.

"Its more difficult for me and my twin more ,more than you guys, Kim's. Me and Hayoung only stuck with books since we're kids. We don't even know how to move our body more than, eat, sleep, shower, change clothes, and studying", say Sehun.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. Stop. I will teach and ask from some of my friends from the dance club and Yein will ask some of her friends from the choir club. No need to worry. Beside maybe dancing and singing would be your guys new hobby later. Who can guess right? ", say Jungkook jokingly or so he want to ended the chaos.

"Y-yes! I would glad too. I would help you guys. No need to worry, singing is not that hard", assured Yein.

"But we don't know who can sing, dance or either dance more than both of you, Jeon's. I maybe like to dance, but randomly. I don't even know how to sing. Easy for you to say that ", say Minseok that still can't accept what just happened and after being scold by Minhyuk in front all of the twins.

"Stop it, all of you! We must do this despite what happened. This for me and my twin credit. Make sure all of you, especially the Kim's don't mess up anything ", the most quite person since all 8 of them meet in the department room, bursted out, Oh Hayoung.

All of them suddenly become quite with the School President out burst. Well, Oh Hayoung is the future principal, so she choose want to be the school president first despite she's the younger twin. She may be quite and reserve type. But don't mess up with her.

"Our practice will start tomorrow. Deal? Deal or not, I don't care. Just make sure you all come to the practice, or someone gonna kick out from this school or been suspended. The musical theme and story, I will discuss it with my twin. Jeon's, it would be a big pleasure if you guys asked some of your friends to help all of us, thanks. Okay that's all, see you guys tomorrow, especially you guys, Kim's ", say Hayoung strictly eyeing the Kim's.

 

The Kim's side.
"Ahhh what we gonna do now, Minseok-ah. I don't even have any talent at that side more than sports. Even studying is not my things. How can I remember and rehears all those scripts and line for the musical", pouted, Moonbyul toward her twin.

"You're the reason why three of us involve with this thingy. If you don't skip your classes, it not gonna be like this. Better you polish up your girly side for the thousand people at our school in the future ~", teased Minseok, smirking.

"Minseok, don't you think I don't know that you take interest bout dance. I found lots of dance video in your laptop. Why not take that opportunity be close to Jungkook, maybe he can help you. And Moonbyul, please at least for once act like a proper girl. Our parents gonna watch the musical. So don't mess it up", said the oldest of the triplet, Minhyuk.

"Hyung you check my laptop again without my permission?", "hyungggggg~", the younger twins keep whining to they oldest for the entire night.

Poor Kim Minhyuk. You live your life tough enough dude.

Jeon's side.
"Kook-oppa, what we gonna do now? It gonna be awkward to be working in a musical with the other twins. Plus the Kim's strongly against it, while Oh's.... they still give me chill with they cold vibe though Oh Hayoung really cool when she do that. Wow", say Yein exited ,even tho she still concern what gonna be happen for the musical.

"As we already agreed and say at the department room. I've already ask for Hoseok and Jimin to help us. You already ask your friends? Plus, we just only have to wait for the Oh's to decide what musical that we gonna do. We just gonna be prepare. That's all, don't worry to much. Okay?", assured Jungkook, patting Yein's head.

Oh's mansion.

"So both of you already heard bout the musical. I'm doing this so both of you can finished study and graduate without any fun memories of high-school. This is not 20century for a good sake, it's 21st millennium century. Be a little social, please", yes, this is the present headmisstres of Kangnam High, Madam Choi. The grandmother from the mother side.

Madam Choi is more a laid back type if it bout her grandchildren. Even since young the Oh's twin only know how to study. The Oh's side grandparents, the father side is pretty strict bout education.

Furthermore, Sehun is they heir. Even though they don't treated Hayoung the same as Sehun. That's why Hayoung working hard to show that she is the same as her twin regard the gender.

That's why Madam Choi choose Hayoung as her next heiress.

So she use for the upcoming festival for the twin to make new and lot friends.

"It's okay grandma, we've already agreed with it since it involve with school curriculum too. We got credit. I'm fine with anything that not gonna waste my time with something useless", say Sehun, sitting at the side of the table in the dining room. Don't wanna be rude to refuse his beloved grandmother request. He know what his grandmother think about. Its not all bout school. Its bout life.

"I'm still thinking and can't decide what we gonna do with the musical. Romance, horror, comedy?. I'm frustrated, grandmaaaaaa", yes, that's the cool and cold school president that Jeon Yein admire just now~

Oh Hayoung can turn like a very girly if she with her twin and her favorite grandma only. Even they parents Hayoung not that close as she with Madam Choi, especially her strict father.

"Youngie, it's already the 10th books that you already read since you back from the school. Remember you can choose anything. Why not drink some hot chocolate before you go to bed, maybe you can dream bout the musical ? What bout that? ", assured Madam Choi holding her granddaughter hand.

"Thanks grandma, for the advice I meant. I have to stop reading this type of books now. I have to finish my school work later ", Hayoung, still with her study that left Madam Choi only sigh seeing her grandchildren.