The Heartthrob

The InFamous Twins

The youngest pair of twin of this story. The twin is very famous for they performing arts. Singing, dancing, just say it. The best duo and partner you can ever met. So let me introduce the Jeon's now ~

Jeon Jungkook.

Older just by a minute only, but insist Yein to call him oppa no matter what because he's older than her even for a minute

Older just by a minute only, but insist Yein to call him oppa no matter what because he's older than her even for a minute. Singing, dancing, even rap he can do it. All his song cover gonna melt you down like a larva. His dance move gonna make you more crazy over him. Even the senior crazy bout him because he can be totally different when he's performing. But outside the stage he's the cute older brother for his twin sister that he always taking care of, Jeon Yein.

Jeon Yein.

The Kangnam High vitamin

The Kangnam High vitamin. Her singing maybe not strong or stable as her twin, but when they perform together, Jungkook never left her out to be shine. Her cheerfulness always caught the others students around her for how cute she's. While Jungkook more to hip hop, she's more to ballad and modern dance. So the twin performance always like a collaboration between gandre. 

This kiddy pair of twin always the center of attention. They always stuck together no matter what. But what happen in the future when the others twins ask one of the twin....but what is it?