Part 1

The InFamous Twins

"The InFamous Twins, please come to the Music and Art Department now", the voice Mr Shin the musical teacher of Kangnam High can be heard by all of the students, entire school.

...

"Oppa, why Mr Shin called us and with the others twin?", asked Yein toward her older twin, Jungkook.

"I don't know? Why don't just we go there now, maybe it can answer your curiosity, hmm?", answered Jungkook. And the Jeon twin walk to the Music and Art Deparment.

...

"Huh!~ What's that?", shocked Moonbyul.

"I don't know? We don't even have nothing to do with that department before", Minseok that trying to answer his twin question.

"I don't want to go~ I'm to tired even want move my finger~", grump Moonbyul.

"Me too~", agreed Minseok. And then come the oldest twin of the triplets ," yah both of you, wake up. I don't want to cover both of you again if the school call our parents for don't listen to them. Or I will forbid both of you from sports ", Minhyuk trying to threatened his twin using his power as the captain of the sport department.

"Ah~ oppa/Minhyuk~", whine the younger triplet. "COME ON!~", say Minhyuk in loud voice.

"Okay okay~ calm down. And Moonbyul, pull off your wig, it looks weird because of your sweat now", Minseok trying to calm the situation .

"What? Uh, okay. Thanks for telling me", Moonbyul pull off her short wig, her real long hair is revealed. With a lot of commotion, Minhyuk can only make a deep sigh, and the triplets walk to the Music and Department .

...

"Sehun, did you heard that?", ask Hayoung while her eyes still stick with the book, and glance to her twin.

" I don't know. Just lets go now. Maybe some important reason maybe?", say Sehun and close his book, walk out from his desk and patted his twin head. Without saying anything the Royal twin come out from they private study room, and walk toward the Music and Art Department.

 

 

"So, the thing that I called all of you to come to this Department is for something important. Its for your grade in cocuriculum", say Mr Shin

"What that suppose to be mean? Did our championship for this school is not enough for our credit?", asked Minhyuk.

"Ask your twins, they both always skips the classes because of those sports practices. They even run away and don't come for detention room, they have lots of negative credit", answered Mr Shin.

"Yah! Both of you. What is that suppose to be meant? Didn't I've already told both of you that you can't skip class just because pratices?!", scold Minhyuk to his younger twins.

The younger triplet can't say anything because they can predict the oldest twin gonna know bout they wrong doing. Only can put they face in shame in front of the others twins.

"But, what about me and Hayoung, Mr Shin?", Sehun trying to asked politely trying to calm the mood.

"Ah~ That, Madam Oh ask me to help you and your twins find a friends", casually, Mr Shin answered.

"Huh?", confused Hayoung

"May I explain? It gonna be embarrassed both of you though. Principle say that both of you gonna be awkward if both of you don't know how to communicate with people around your age in the future. So, don't only stuck with your both private study room, and make a lots of friends so there's something special that both of you can remember bout highschool, not only books,pens,desk, and uniform. Ah and, Madam Choi give both of you twin if someone want to date", explain Mr Shin, detail, don't even leave any single information.

"This is ridiculous", whispered Sehun to his twin quitely .

"But, what both of us?", asked Jungkook.

"Both of you, you twin gonna help the other twins", answered Mr Shin

"Help with what?", curiously ,Yein asked.

"Both of you have to learn how to work with other people too. In this industry , both of you can't always stuck and stick together. So I will let both of you how to learn how to work with other people too, not only with your twin", answered Mr Shin, precisely .

"But what we twin(s)/triplets have to do?!" , all the twins asked at the same time,getting impatient ,because Mr Shin hasn't still answered they'll curiosity .

"Well~ Both all of you gonna act in a same Musical", answered Mr Shin , smirking.

The InFamous only left with shock in they face. 'What a pretty sight', though Mr Shin to himself.