Investors

Old Memories ( on hold )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyemi pov: 

 

We reached Seung Hyun's house and I was getting nervous. It's been years since I came here. I knew the house would be empty with just the maids since his father was always busy but that didn't mean that he won't come later on. 

Seung Hyun's father has been intimidating and he had the same aura Seung Hyun has. Well, they say like father like son and that's true. But Seung Hyun is softer. 

 

Once inside the house, he guided me to what I assumed was his room. We were on the second floor and after we skipped a few doors, he finally stopped in front of his room. 

'' Still using the same room? '' I asked as he opened the door

'' Yup, same old same old '' 

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, looking around at the place that I loved so much when I was young. 

'' Lady bug, why are you standing like a statue over there? '' he asked and I noticed that he already took off his tie and jacket suit. 

'' Umm, nothing... '' I said touching my hair.

 

He entered his walk in closet and I took a deep breath before I sat on the bed. A few minutes later, Seung Hyun came wearing a black hoodie with gray sweatpants. He looked so cute that I smiled right away. Then he came to me and handed me something. 

'' Here go and change your clothes, I am sure these aren't so comfortable '' he stated and I took the clothes from him and went to where he was and closed the door behind me. 

 

After I changed my clothes, I couldn't help but look around the room that was full of his clothes, shoes, accessories, watches, and most importantly his perfume. Everything smelled like him. As much as I loved staying in that room, I had to eventually leave. 

 

'' Do you want-'' Seung Hyun started but then busted out in laughter.

I was confused for a second before I looked down at myself and realized that I looked very funny. Seung Hyun's hoodie was so big that I was drowning in it. The hands were long and so did the pants. 

'' You look so funny right now '' he said through his laughter

'' Haha '' I mocked rolling my eyes but I wasn't really mad. Suddenly, he stopped, however, there was another voice that echoed through the room. I immediately put my hands on my stomach feeling embarrassed. 

'' Sorry '' I muttered

'' No it's okay, it's been long since we ate so let's go and have dinner before we start '' he informed

'' We? what will you do? '' 

'' I have to create some designs too, you know, I don't want to be only a CEO, I want to be a part of it '' he stated confidently and I felt light hearted

'' I am sure you'll be the best shoe designer '' I cheered and he ruffled my hair

'' Yup, and now let's go before you turn into a monster and eat me '' he said putting his hands up 

'' Yah! what do you mean '' I slightly yelled as I followed him. 

 

I was absent-mindedly following him and we were laughing that when we entered the dining room we didn't notice that it was occupied by someone else. 

''  You're here  '' Seung Hyun's father said and both stopped in our tracks. 

'' Father '' Seung Hyun muttered quietly. I knew their relationship wasn't great but to actually witness it pained me. He always pretended that he didn't care but it's hard to not have a warm family and cheerful house to come back to. 

'' Hello sir '' I greeted him and bowed

'' Hyemi? is that you? '' he asked

'' Yes sir, it's been a long time '' 

'' Yes, how are you doing? '' he questioned and I smiled.

'' I am doing just fine '' I wanted to talk with him for longer but Seung Hyun grabbed my hand.

'' We won't disturb you '' he said and bowed and then dragged me out with him

'' What are you doing? We could have eaten with him '' I whined as he kept dragging me to god knows where.

'' Yes, but I don't want to. Don't insist Hyemi '' 

'' You still have grudges on him, don't you? '' I asked

'' Can you blame me? '' 

I sighed. He was right, if my father cheated on my mother I would have been angry with him too. Let alone that he refused to let him stay with him here, maybe that's what made their relationship worse and made Seung Hyun feel like his father didn't want him 

'' Fine, and now are you planning on letting me sleep hungry? '' I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

'' Of course not! just follow me  '' 

A few seconds later, we stopped in the kitchen. I could tell that the maids were surprised to see us there. 

'' Good night everyone '' 

'' Hello, do you need anything, sir?  ''one of the maids asked

'' We can do it ourselves, you can do whatever you want '' he informed them and they looked at each other sharing weird gazes.

Seung Hyun then turned to me '' You want food right? '' he asked and I nodded '' Then get yourself, feel at home '' he stated and then went to look at the food in the oven. I looked at him for a few seconds then put my hair in a messy bun and went to grab something to eat. 

 

We put a little of every food that was cooked and put it on the table and started eating. Finally, after a long wait. We were talking and laughing totally forgot about the maids that were looking at us and whispering. 

 

After like an hour, we finally went to his room. I stood awkwardly just like I did before. 

'' Follow me '' Seung Hyun demanded 

I walked behind him as he opened the door to another room which happened to be an office room. 

'' This is yours? '' 

'' Yeah, it just got ready today '' he answered as he was looking into the locket in the table 

'' So I am the first one to come here '' I whispered to myself but he happened to hear it. 

'' Yes the first and now Ms.Park come here to take your tools and start working, I don't like lazy people '' he stated as he put papers and pencils. 

'' Are comfortable working here? '' he asked

'' Yes, this is more than I can ask for '' I assured him and sat at the chair of the office table and put some papers in front of me. '' Dresses or casual? '' 

'' Whatever you feel like sketching '' he answered being busy himself taking out the pencils 

 

 

I don't know for how long I kept drawing but I was sure it was late. I was stretching my legs and my arms from time to time and of course taking glances at Seung Hyun. He looked so peaceful focusing on the task at hand. 

 

'' It's getting late '' Seung Hyun suddenly said 

'' What time is it? ''

'' Almost midnight '' he said looking at the watch hanging on the wall behind me

'' I still didn't finish yet  '' I announced pouting '' And you? '' 

'' Here take a look '' he said handing the papers he was working on

He created the perfect shoes I have ever seen. They were great and every woman would die to have her own pair. 

'' Wow! They... they're wonderful '' I muttered

'' Of course, I made them '' he answered with a smirk 

'' Showing off, huh? '' 

'' Come on, show me what you've done '' he stated stretching his hand to take my papers but I yanked it away.

'' No way! I am still not finished! '' I yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter