♦ ChanBaek ft. Sehun

Exo Family Stories

https://media.tenor.com/images/547b758fea84536a24409a21f7387c99/tenor.gif
Here some ChanBaek suggested by jengkwolei. I hope you like it, dear. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun rummaged through their baby's closet, taking out a bunch of tiny rompers and other clothes. "Babe, I'm sure we don't need that many clothes."

"I know," Baek said, holding up a little pastel pink sweater. "I just want to have a couple of matching outfits."

"Baek, she's a baby. In the hospital she for sure will wear a romper and when we take her home, she's going to wear her snowsuit."

The pregnant rolled his eyes. "I just want her to look pretty."

"She will look pretty," Yeol said. "No matter what she's wearing."

"Yeol please, don't have other things to do than bothering me?"

The tall man chuckled. "No, not really. Plus, I love bothering you."

"Then bother me while handing me the bag there, ok? And could you then go and get the bottle of lotion I bought?"

"Sure," Chanyeol said as he reached for the small bag Baekhyun wanted to have. "Where did you put it?"

"It's either on the kitchen table or the coffee table, I'm not quite sure."

Nodding his head, Chanyeol made his way downstairs to grab the lotion. When he came back to his daughter's room, Baekhyun had sat down on the carpet in front of the closet. "I love this one," he smiled as he held up a pair of tiny grey sweatpants. Chanyeol had bought them as he bought himself a new tracksuit and where Baek at first laughed at them when Yeol showed them to him, he quickly grew fond of the tiny pair of pants.

Yeol grinned. "I know, they're great."

"They are but please, don't dress our daughter like this all the time, ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry."

Entering the 20th week of pregnancy, Baekhyun and Chanyeol learned the gender of their child. Though it was only a guessing by the doctor, at first. But the next time they visited, he finally could confirm it. It was a little girl.

Baekhyun was excited, running in and out of stores, buying clothes in all different styles and colors. From cute, frilly pink dresses up to jumpers and navy colored hoodies with cute flower patterns. Their daughter's closet was filled with everything.

"Do you think we should pack a pair of shoes?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No, why? Her feet will be covered in her snowsuit."

"Ture," Baek nodded as he reached for the tiny one-piece suit. It was another purchase of Chanyeol Baekhyun loved. It wasn't an ordinary snowsuit in a boring color but a funny pattern. While the suits hood and sleeves, as well as the whole back were black, the rest of it was white and had a cute penguin face printed on the belly. And the tiny feet were held in a darker yellow, just like the beak.

"Oh, before I forget it," Chanyeol voiced out as he handed Baek a stack of diapers. "Sehun called. He got this maxi diaper and wipe pack you wanted to have."

"Oh really? That's great."

"Yeah, he'd drop it off tonight. I was quite confused when he told me. Is there something special about those diapers?"

"Nah, not really," Baek hummed. "But the price was great. It's a mix pack. 200 size 1 diapers and 10 packs of wipes for only $73."

Chanyeol cringed at the word "only". Where he previously thought that his daughter's car seat and infant stroller were expensive, he quickly learned that diapers were about to ruin him. "Well, that's in fact quite a deal."

"That's what I thought, too," Baek smiled. "I feel bed for Sehun, though. He had to get up early for us to get them."

"Why didn't you order them online?"

"I tried to but there were out of stock, so I called the store nearby but they told me that they're also out of stock already. And then I remembered that there's a store close to where Sehun works. I called them and fortunately they still had some left. But she told me to drop by as soon as the store would open."

Yeol hummed. "I didn't know that there's a store in that area."

"It's a quite big one," Baek said. "I didn't know either. I saw when I picked Sehun up last week."

"Speaking of Sehun," Chanyeol said. "Let's not forget to switch cars or at least take out the car seat, when he comes over."

"Oh right, I forgot that it's in your car."

Ever since Sehun's car broke, Chanyeol gave his car to his little brother to cover up the time until Sehun got a new one. In the first couple of months, Baek offered to drive his brother-in-law to work and pick him up but soon the pregnant got tired of it and so Chanyeol gave his car to Sehun and took the subway to work every morning, to leave Baek the other car for emergency cases.

"Let's order something to eat when Sehun comes. I bet he'll be hungry."

"What are you up for?"

Baek hummed. "Takoyaki."

"Again?"

"What? They're yummy."

Chanyeol sighed. "We just had them."

"Two days ago. Yesterday we had kimchi stew," the pregnant countered. "But if you don't want to.."

Chanyeol was quick to gave in. A sulky, hormonal Baekhyun was not to screw with. "Alright, alright. Takoyaki it's then."


 



 

"Eh, Takoyaki again."

Chanyeol was fast to jump at his little brother to cup a hand over his mouth. "Shh. Takoyaki is great, okay!"

Sehun quickly nodded. "Okay," he whispered when Chanyeol pulled his hand away. "Takoyaki is the best."

"What did you say?" Baekhyun asked as he entered the living room with a couple of bowl ins his hand. "I couldn't understand."

"Oh, nothing," Sehun smiled. "I just saw the Takoyaki. Great."

"See," Baek said, eyeing his husband. "At least one who don't complain about having Takoyaki for dinner."

Sehun gazed at his brother, mentally thanking him for saving him. He knew how Baek could be under this circumstances, he had witnessed it a lot in the past nine months.

"Alright, let's eat. I'm starving."

Sehun took seat next to the pregnant, placing a hand on the round belly. "How's the little princess doing today?"

"She's pretty quiet," Baek answered. "Normally she'd be active by now but she isn't."

Sehun hummed. "Hm, maybe it's a sign that she'll come any time soon."

Baek laughed out. "Nah, we still have a we-ah."

Sehun flinched as Baek moaned out, grabbing his belly and Chanyeol jumped to his feet. " Baek, don't play games with us. That's not funny."

Shaking his head, the pregnant breathed out. "I-I'm not playing. T-there really is a contraction." When the pain was over, he leaned back into the cushion of the couch. "Damn, that hurt."

"B-braxton hicks?" Sehun asked carefully.

"Yes, I guess," Baek said. "Don't worry, it's okay again."

Exhaling, Chanyeol sunk back onto his seat. "God, I got really shocked."

"Me too," Sehun laughed out. "With any time soon, I didn't mean right now."

Baek giggled. "Well, just in case. We're prepared."

That's what Baekhyun said but only moments later he said differently. "I'm not ready," he sobbed into Chanyeol's chest as the man helped him up from the couch. Half an hour after he had the alleged braxton hick contraction, his water broke, startling everyone.

Sehun was fast to get some towels for the wet couch and Chanyeol went to get Baek some fresh, dry clothes from upstairs. "I don't want this."

"You don't?" Yeol chuckled as he helped the smaller into some comfortable sweat pants. "Don't you want to see her in snowsuit or the grey sweats?"

Baek whined. "Yes. But I-ow," he frowned when another cramp made his lower regions feel as if someone tried to rip them apart. "I t-think we should leave now."

Getting the baby's and Baek's bag Sehun dashed outside, getting the car ready. He drove off as soon as Baek and Chanyeol sat in the car, heading to the hospital.

"We still got time," were they told as a doctor examined Baekhyun. He looked at the CTG record and hummed to himself while noddin. "Yeah, I'd say that we have to wait least one more hour until the little angel arrives."

Baekhyun whined at the information. "So long?"

The man laughed out. "Long? That's nothing, you should be happy. Some expecting are in labor for days."

"Okay, okay," Baek huffed, breathing through a contraction. "I'm happy."

Chuckling, the doctor gave Baek's shoulder a squeeze. "I'll be back in around half an hour. If you need something just call a nurse."

"Okay," Chanyeol nodded. "Thank you."

Baekhyun huffed as soon as the doctor had left the room. "You should be happy," he mimicked the man's words. "He for sure has no idea how painful a labor is."

Sehun and Chanyeol chuckled at the comment. Yeol leaned over to Baek over the head, wiping away some sweat that had formed on the smaler's hairline. "Maybe he's wrong and we don't have to wait that long."

"Hopefully."

"Yeah, she was supposed to come next week and now look, we're here waiting for her," Sehun said. He paused for a second, then hummed. "Good thing she comes today, though."

"Why?" Baek wanted to know.

"Tomorrow is Friday. Friday the 13th."

Clicking his tongue, Baek rolled his eyes. "Your brother and believing this hocus pocus ," he mumbled while looking at Chanyeol, who bit down his lip while smiling.

"That's no hocus pocus ," Sehun whined. "Bad things happen on Friday the 13th."

"Sehun please, that's bull."

"It's not," Chanyeol's younger brother huffed. "You'll see, karma will get you for not believing."

"You're a weirdo Sehun and I swear, if you infect my daughter with that , I'll get you."

Chanyeol just listened to his husband and brother bickering, being highly amused. He snorted when Baek snapped at Sehun and his younger brother replied to the snarl with a calm. "See, your Taurus temper is taking fully over you, right now."

"My Taurus temper will kick your as-ah, ow, ow ow." Baek squirmed, exhaling while squeezing his eyes shut. "Oh, this one is bad. And it feels different. Yeol, go and get someone, please."

Sehun left the room, waiting outside while a midwife prepared Baekhyun for the birth. He called his parents as well as Baekhyun's parents to tell everyone that the baby would arrive soon.

Behind the closed door Baekhyun was clutching at Chanyeol's hands, breathing in and out, doing exactly what the midwife told him to. "Really good," she praised him. "Keep going."

"This hurts like ," Baek hissed through his teeth.

"Well, that it doesn't come out as nice as it gets in is something million of parents could have told you."

Baek laughed out and let his head fall back. "Yeah, but I guess I wouldn't have listen to it. And they say it's worth the pain, right?"

The woman nodded. "I have three children. All of them worth the pain."

Chanyeol smiled as Baek gazed at him, giving his hands a gentle squeeze. He leaned down to press a kiss onto the smaller's slightly parted lips.

Baek whined when his husband pulled away, wanting to have another kiss but right the second Chanyeol wanted to capture his lips another contraction hit him. He moaned out, turning away from the man.

"Good, good, come on," the midwife said. "One more and you welcome the little sunshine."

Taking a deep breath Baek put all his remaining strength into the last push, sighing loudly when the midwife let out a cheery sound.

"Welcome, welcome little man. Aw, look at you."

Little man.

Baek's head snapped up to look at his baby and Chanyeol let out faint gasp. "What?"

"Yeah, look," the woman smiled as he lifted the baby up. "Congratulations."

Baekhyun cried out. Of course he was happy but he was shocked as well. Five months he lived in the belief that the little human under his heart was a girl. The clothes they bought, the furniture, the color of the nursery's wall. It was hard to deny that they expected to become a girl and now it wasn't one.

Sensing Baekhyun's shocked state, he lowered his head. "Look at him, Baek," he whispered, kissing the ear. "He's beautiful."

The midwife leaned over to lay the baby down on Baekhyun's chest, raising a brow at the young man's expression. "Well, tears of happiness look different. Are you okay?"

Baek nodded, lower lip trembling.

Chanyeol smiled at the woman. "The doctor told us it would be a girl, so we prepared everything for a girl. We're just a little shocked."

"Oh," the midwife voiced out. "Well, that's more than understandable. Do you want to cut the cord?" She then asked Chanyeol, holding up a pair of scissors. "I'd leave to give you a moment then."

Nodding his head, Yeol stood up. His hands were shaking a little and his heart thumping as his cut the cord, disconnecting his son from Baekhyun. He then moved back to the head of the bed and watched as the midwife once again laid their newborn onto Baekhyun's chest. This time the smaller lifted his head to look at the baby.

He cried out again, this time with a smile on his face. The very first shock was gone. "Hey there, baby." He brought his hands up to touch the infants rosy cheek. Nice to meet you."

The midwife gave them a couple of minutes alone, before she came back and took the baby to examine it. Sehun was also back into the room, eyes wide open when he got the news that his niece was a little prince instead of a princess.

Clicking his tongue he opened his mouth but Chanyeol was fast to interrupt him. "Bite your tongue, Sehun. Don't you dare."

"Let him," Baek said, scowling at his brother-in-law. "Come on, spill it."

Sehun shrugged. "Karma."

Chanyeol ducked his head when Baek leaped up to lash at his younger brother. " you and your karma!"

"Yeah, yeah, calm down," Sehun said. "Your doctors mistake infects me, too."

"As if."

"It does," Sehun bickered back. "I bought your child a cradle. A beautiful white cradle. It has her, eh, his name engraved."

Baek's scowl faded and was replaced by a soft expression. "You did what? Really?" He whipped his head around to look at Chanyeol. "Did you know?"

"Yeah," Yeol nodded, smiling. "That's why I told you the delivery of the bed we ordered is delayed. I canceled the order."

"Aww," Baek spread his arms. "Come here, let me cuddle you."

"You shouldn't," Sehun snickered as he let his brother-in-law hug him. "It's useless now."

"Can't we fix it?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well, we ca-" Yeol stopped talking when the midwife came back to the room with a freshly bathed and dressed baby.

She chuckled a little. "Well, the clothes you brought.."

Baek sighed as he took a look at his sleeping baby. The midwife had chosen the least girly looking clothes, yet it was a pastel pink colored shirt paired with the grey sweats. "It's okay," he said, giving a smile. "It suits him."

Sehun nodded. "It does," he said. "Can I?"

"Sure," Baek smiled and watched as Sehun took the little boy, rocking him.

"Ah, he's so cute."

"He indeed is," the midwife agreed. "He's healthy and is of average height and weight. What's his name, by the way?"

"Kyung-" Chanyeol started, stopping half way.

"Mi," Baek finished with a laughed. "It was supposed to be Kyungmi."

"Then let's change it Kyungsoo," Sehun suggested, looking at his newborn nephew.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other. "I'm okay with it," Yeol was first to break the silence. "Sounds good."

"Yeah," Baek nodded. "I think so, too. We go with Kyungsoo."

"Great," the midwife smiled, reaching for a pen. "Welcome then, little Kyungsoo."

Proudly grinning, Sehun leaned down to kiss the boy on the forehead. "Don't tell your Papa but I wished for you to be a boy," he whispered.

"Please what?" Baek's jaw dropped. "Could you repeat that? Why did you wish for him to be a boy?!"

Chanyeol sighed, palming his face as he knew what would come.

"Well, you're quite a diva. The chance fo-" "Did you just call me a diva?" Baek cut in. "Chanyeol, your weirdo brother called me a diva!"

Keeping his mouth shut, Yeol stood up. Wordlessly he took his son away from his brother and walked towards the rocking chair that stood in the corner of the room. He sat down and leaned back, placing his son on his chest. "Welcome to our family," he whispered, pressing his lips against the infant's ear. "It may doesn't sound like that right now but your diva Papa and weirdo uncle love each other. More than they want to admit."

Baekhyun and Sehun who both heard the whisper, looked at each other. "Yeah, unbelievable," the both mumbled at the same time, breaking into laughter just a second later.

"See," Yeol smiled, lips still pressed against Kyungsoo's tiny ear. "There's nothing but love in this family. And you'll get the most of it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kyaaa, look at this cute snowsuit! I have no baby yet, but I want it!

 

 

 

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1toRULpXXXXbsXpXXq6xXFXXXk/Penguin-Infant-Ski-Jumpsuit-Uni-Hooded-Snowsuit-Baby-Thicken-Rompers-Warm-Winter-Overalls-Toddler-One-pieces.jpg