Topping #3

Delivery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topping #3

Saturday rolled around quicker than Yoomi could have imagined and needless to say, she was not mentally (nor probably physically) prepared for her date with Hoseok.

Her first date period.

Twenty-one years of life, and she was just now going on her very first date. Her final year of University...

She frowned when she thought about how she had seemed to waste the majority of her life so far, alone and studying. She didn't have friends, and she had never once considered dating anyone, until the cute Delivery boy decided to take it upon himself to ask her.

If he hadn't been so bold in his actions, she probably would've have forgotten her little crush on him and went back to being alone... forever.

The sound of knocking erupting through her dorm startled Yoomi out of her thoughts, and she took a deep breath before rushing to the door. She was more than a little flustered to open it, since it was the first time anyone had ever knocked on her door with the intention of actually seeing her.

The first time she expected anyone to do so.

She could only peek her head out between the crack of the door and the frame, her long brown hair falling forward in front of her. She blinked up at him, an intense blush already forming on her cheeks. "H-hello."

Hoseok chuckled at her cute greeting, not one bit as flustered as she was. He held his hand up, inside of it about a dozen various flowers, freshly picked and tied together with a pink ribbon. "I brought you this. I wasn't sure if you liked this kind of thing and I really hope you aren't allergic."

"Ah, no I'm not." She shook her head, still stuck in her spot, body behind the door. "They're really pretty."

He smiled at her warmly for a moment, before clearing his throat, refusing let any type of awkward atmosphere surround them. "Do you want to put these inside with some water?"

"Oh right!" She immediately stepped back, her embarrassment forgotten as she pulled the door open. She wasn't too sure about letting Hoseok inside of her dorm. It felt like her private sanctuary and no one had every entered before. But, she pushed that down and stepped aside, gesturing for him to enter.

He entered slowly, bowing politely as he passed, stopping once he was inside far enough for her to close the door.

The first thing the pair did upon his entrance was glance at the appearance of each other, and immediately Yoomi felt underdressed next to Hoseok, in his sleek black button down shirt, crisp black dress pants and a silk green tie to bring it all together. She frowned as she looked down at her plain yellow sundress, shaking her head.

She should have dressed nicer... but, she didn't own anything else. This dress was the nicest thing she had.

"You look beautiful, Yoomi." Hoseok complimented her, his eyes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter