Topping #2

Delivery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topping #2

"Alright, Yoomi. Go ahead and step off for your thirty minute break."

Yoomi peeked up from the computer screen, giving her boss, Mrs. Choi, a grin. "I'll just check in this last book and then clock out. Thank you."

The older librarian nodded, her ever-serious expression morphing into a small smile, that looked more like a grimace, before she stalked off into her office. "Don't take too long."

And she didn't. She quickly checked in the final book and stood from the counter to make her way to the time clock. After punching out for her meal time, she grabbed her backpack from below the desk and made her way to one of the empty tables in the back of the Library, taking a seat.

She had a History test coming up, and with how loud her neighbors got, it was hard for her to study at her dorm. The only time she managed to find was when she on break at work, and even then it was only 30 minutes.

Without wasting a second, Yoomi got to work on retaking notes and rereading over lectures. History was her least favorite subject, but she was an overachiever with many things, her grades being one, and she refused to let her disinterest in the course prevent her from making good marks.

She got lost in her notes, then, so lost that after the first fifteen minutes of her break, she didn’t even bother to take note of the person sitting down beside her at the table. She ignored it, even though she thought it to be slightly odd considering the Library was deserted and there were four other tables available. She made no action to move until the mystery person suddenly dragged their chair closer to hers, almost so their legs touched. Without even acknowledging them, she scooted her chair as far as she could, to the end of the table, and continued on with her studies.

“Ouch, I’m so hurt you don’t want to sit by me.” She heard a very familiar voice whine, and quickly whipped her head to the side to see none other than Hoseok, the delivery boy, sitting beside her, a pout on his face though his eyes were most certainly playful. “I suppose I deserve that for not seeking you out sooner, Miss Bunny.”

“Ah, Delivery Boy!” She chirped, her cheeks instantly lighting up.

Truth be told, she was more than slightly disappointed when two weeks had passed with no sign of the pink haired male. Especially since she hadn’t learned his name from their previous encounter, and had no true way of finding him, except for a trip to the pizza place he worked at. But, there were three of those on or near her campus.

“The one and only.” He gave a teasing smirk before rolling his eyes at his own comment. “Well, not really, but yes.”

His banter made Yoomi smile even wider, and she realized just how big of a crush this boy managed to make her have on him. She enjoyed her interaction with him, albeit short, and she couldn’t help but feel some type of attraction.

Hoseok reached over and pulled her chair back, so she was closer to him again, and that made her giggle a bit to herself. “I’m sorry I didn’t come f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter