Chapter 8: Where am i?

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG POV

My husband gave me a ring and he said I was his…after that day were doing great…my husband often to call me and gave me gifts…he provide everything, we often to talk about personal things as he told me he loves bambi…yunho was somehow like a child, we always have a real good chat.

It’s already 2 months since we got married, though until now I didn’t see my husband personally but I believe that he is concern about me. yunho is very open to me, he would ask me what are the things that I like or dislike.

There is a time that I told him my manager gave me a certificate as employee of the month I told yunho about it and he ask me what I want as a present I told him that I want a big fluffy hello kitty stuff toy, I though he was just teasing me but then later at afternoon I saw a delivery in front of our door a life size hello kitty…yunho is not that distant anymore towards me and in time I realize I am starting to love my so called husband but I am having doubts…why he refuse to see me?, am I not good enough?....i want to see him smile, to see him angry, to see him cry. I want to tell him that I can help him to fight his fears…I wish I could see his face whenever he eat the food I cooked but then in my mind maybe I am just asking too much…

FLASH BACK

There is a time were talking via phone call before I sleep

“Yunho..”

“wife…why are you still up? It’s already late..”

“yes…umm..i..i can’t sleep”

“do you have a nightmare?, are you ok?”

“um…yun..”

“What?”

“its been 2 months since we…we were married…um…can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“can….can I see you?”

“you can’t…”

“Why?”

“go to sleep jaejoong…you need to rest…”

End of call…

Jaejoong felt surprise that yunho just cut off the call, it’s obvious until now he don’t want to see him. Somehow jaejoong felt hurt that despite yunho often to talk to him it seems yunho can’t trust him until now.

END OF FLASHBACK

In jaejoong’s mind he will stay strong…strong for yunho. Jaejoong is determined that he won’t lose hope that one day his so called husband will trust him completely and see him…

Jaejoong somehow realize that he fall I love with his husband, he find it weird because he fall on the guy that he cannot see but of course jaejoong being an optimistic and sweet guy in his mind he though.

Some fangirls fall in love with their idols even though they cannot see the idol itself in person but at least idols had pictures, fans knew how they look like but my husband…all I knew he was taller than me.

Umma told me that mrs.jung show a photo of yunho but when I ask if I can see it they refuse to show it to me…

“Phew….i wonder does his so called husband want to see him too?...”

END OF POV

 

The one day when jaejoong leave the jung residence to go to work, he felt dizzy all of a sudden….then jaejoong collapse and after that he don’t know what happen.

Its already night when jaejoong open his eyes, there he saw his mother with a worried face.

“Jaejoongie my son..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter