Chapter 12: It's time

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!”

“Huh?” said by jaejoong feeling surprise..

“Are you in drugs? You’re spacing out a lot today. If manager sees you I’m sure you’ll get punish.”

“um…sorry….and um…thank you yihan.”

“Concentrate on your work or you might ruined the cake…haizt…”

Yihan then leave jaejoong alone inside the kitchen and jaejoong then went back decorating the cake that he was working on but then he remembered what happen early this morning with his so called husband.

Jaejoong touch his lips and blush.

 

FLASHBACK

“and you look cute just now…..” yunho said and he hold jaejoong’s chin and they stare at each other for a minute then jaejoong felt surprise…

His so called husband kiss him on the lips.

After a few minutes yunho break the kiss and look at jaejoong still eyes close while blushing…

“Am I your first kiss?” sid by yunho while looking at jaejoong.

Jaejoong slowly open his eyes and he saw yunho looking at him, he felt his heart beats fast and blush more…

“um…yes…”

“That’s good then….i am your first..and I will also be your last..” said by yunho while touching his lips

“Yunho..”

“Don’t let any other guy to kiss you…” said by yunho then he get up from his bed and wear his kigurumi hood.

“Wife take you shower…you still had work right?”

“Huh? Umm….”

Yunho then walk slowly towards his shower room and jaejoong immediately run outside his so called husband’s room and took his shower.

After shower jaejoong then cook for their breakfast.

After they finish breakfast yunho then send jaejoong towards the door…jaejoong was about to go out but yunho stop him….

“go on now..be safe…”

“thank you yunho…”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Jaejoong then went back to his work and finish working with the cake decoration…then there is a customer an old man.

“um how much for the strawberry cake?” said by the old man

“Um it’s 30 dollars ahjushi…” said by jaejoong

“Alright I’ll buy one….” Sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter